Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Weed Down "Pics" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Weed Down "Pics" (3916 Views)

My Weed Smoking Experience / My Weed Experience / Rate My Weed Joint Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
This morning I heard my caretaker was planning to come arrest me because I have a four buckets weed farm at the back of my house, to avoid unnecessary bickering in other not to over flog the issue I decided to bring them down.
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Cudeze4(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Soooooo................

1 Like

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
I planted them in April and they have gotten to I think the apex stage of their growth span, they developed flowers and seeds, really big brown seeds, for some months now I usually pluck some fresh leaves every morning, boil them and Savour the fresh green juice. It's refreshing and I think you should try it, no much highness as the already processed weed but you will sure feel the refreshing vibes

1 Like

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
After I have already cut off the fresh top parts with the seeds and buds

1 Like

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Bilabong(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin grin
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
It is the best form of vegetable for any food, egusi, draw soup and stew, far better than pumpkin leaves, these are some of the fresh parts with seeds and buds

6 Likes

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sorry for the poor camera quality. What am I going to do with all these abundance of green leaves now? I could buy ogogoro and soak some for better monkey tail, I could make a pot of egusi soup and put a whole lot of green veggies but I don't have strength for all that.

After uprooting them all.

3 Likes

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by donbachi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Soak with original kai-kai...allow it to stay for a week.1 tot morning and nite.say goodbye to malaria,waist pain,eye problem and std of any kind

7 Likes

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by spirul77: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Where is your location, if I have a little highness farm in my house and one yeye caretaker tell me nonsense I no go gree o, my gee had one in ketu, na everyday we dey take green monkey tail for him house that year.
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Since I don't have much to do with it immediately I have boiled most of the fresh top parts with buds, flowers and seeds, these parts smells most.

Kettle is choked

1 Like

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Green tea ready. The rest going to the freezer.

5 Likes

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Do u need some green tea too, you want some fresh marijuana for egusi, draw soup today? Hola at me wink

Last little man standing

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by KingMack(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Use am cook palm oil beans with pap for this rainy weather grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Griinhoux:
Do u need some green tea too, you want some fresh marijuana for egusi, draw soup today? Hola at me wink

Last little man standing
This is pure wukednase! Why would you be showing us pictures of fresh veggies? Ehn?
Abeg ship some to me.
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by WantsandMore: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sorry Buddy, Dey did hate what Dey don’t understand. Na hypocrite full ds country Buh Las Las man go dey aii. See as “Medication .” Go waste ..

4 Likes

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Ssoil(f): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Griinhoux:
This morning I heard my caretaker was planning to come arrest me because I have a four buckets weed farm at the back of my house, to avoid unnecessary bickering in other not to over flog the issue I decided to bring them down.

What's your location bro
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Exkandayee(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
donbachi:
Soak with original kai-kai...allow it to stay for a week.1 tot morning and nite.say goodbye to malaria,waist pain,eye problem and std of any kind
Ma guy are you serious? please tell me more about that
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by udomma1005(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Griinhoux:
I planted them in April and they have gotten to I think the apex stage of their growth span, they developed flowers and seeds, really big brown seeds, for some months now I usually pluck some fresh leaves every morning, boil them and Savour the fresh green juice. It's refreshing and I think you should try it, no much highness as the already processed weed but you will sure feel the refreshing vibes
Give me your full address, e get small ting wey I wan tell my cousin for NDLEA. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Saskay44: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bro abg aw u take plant m
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Emmadoc: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Op, your house na beer parlour?
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
udomma1005:

Give me your full address, e get small ting wey I wan tell my cousin for NDLEA. grin
oya na, number 419, ade bendel street, Benin City.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emmadoc:
Op, your house na beer parlour?
na day corner I dey gather empty alcohol bottles, it acted as shield for the weed crom chickens when they were still growing up
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Saskay44:
Bro abg aw u take plant m
after preparing the soil for the four buckets, I started putting seeds on one of the buckets, just put the seed on top the sand in one bucket and cover it with very little sand, leave it for like three weeks after germination and then transfer them to the rest buckets
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

What's your location bro
benin city
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Damn
What a waste of good vegetables
( In jah's gift's voice ) I wanna feel highrate from the morning to the night, I wanna poof mj from my room straight to the sky. grin
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by stunnert(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Put some in the microwave, let it heat up a bit, get a crusher and crush it, then get a raw brown rizzla and put some in it and roll up. Take off your clothes and lay on your bed butt naked and light up your joint, smoke smoke smoke till your whole room is in a haze

4 Likes

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by B055(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Damn
What a waste of good vegetables
( In jah's gift's voice ) I wanna feel highrate from the morning to the night, I wanna poof mj from my room straight to the sky. grin
this guy..... grin grin
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
B055:
this guy..... grin grin

Ma niggi cool
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by B055(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Ma niggi cool
na Arizona dey do am for me Sha...
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by chloride6: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
What a thread.

grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls / Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman / A Crazy Job Interview Test: What Would U Do If...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.