Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Weed Down "Pics" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Weed Down "Pics" (3930 Views)

My Weed Smoking Experience / My Weed Experience / Rate My Weed Joint Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
B055:
na Arizona dey do am for me Sha...

Carry on, His Royal Highness

1 Like

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by BeardedMeat(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by B055(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Carry on, His Royal Highness
thank you sergent
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Skullano(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Where did you get the seed to plant bro?.
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by 2rez: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Griinhoux:
Do u need some green tea too, you want some fresh marijuana for egusi, draw soup today? Hola at me wink

Last little man standing

Where your location @ bruh? U really did a great damn work from the looking of them MJs & sorry about taking them down. Shiiit happens buh then, u are a realest niggar.

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by udomma1005(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Griinhoux:
oya na, number 419, ade bendel street, Benin City.
cool

1 Share

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by crestedaguiyi: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
O boy, your neighbour will not make heaven.

Try to avoid any weed laced with chemical of any sought and you will be fine

1 Like

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Roma10: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Location undecided
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Skullano:
Where did you get the seed to plant bro?.
I smoke like every minute so getting seed is not hard. I once had a big jug filled with seeds
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Roma10:
Location undecided
b side, Benin City
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
2rez:

Where your location @ bruh? U really did a great damn work from the looking of them MJs & sorry about taking them down. Shiiit happens buh then, u are a realest niggar.
from Benin, greetings man, yes, shiiit happens, this is gonna be the only flowers in my personal house, no time for no pumpkin leaves, fresh marijuana is heavenly and all encompassing.

1 Like

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Skullano(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Griinhoux:
I smoke like every minute so getting seed is not hard. I once had a big jug filled with seeds

So if I keep the seeds and plant them, it will grow up wella?.
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by crestedaguiyi: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omo boy. Greetings from ogiso
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Micheal1200: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Saskay44: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Griinhoux:
after preparing the soil for the four buckets, I started putting seeds on one of the buckets, just put the seed on top the sand in one bucket and cover it with very little sand, leave it for like three weeks after germination and then transfer them to the rest buckets
The amOUnt of seed way I go put go much?
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by gasparpisciotta: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Griinhoux:
This morning I heard my caretaker was planning to come arrest me because I have a four buckets weed farm at the back of my house, to avoid unnecessary bickering in other not to over flog the issue I decided to bring them down.

RIP to those innocent green leaves who met their untimely demise in the hands of gossipers and enemies of cruise. May those anti-green leave movement meet their Waterloo in the nearest time possible.

1 Like

Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Skullano:

So if I keep the seeds and plant them, it will grow up wella?.
Very well
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Saskay44:
The amOUnt of seed way I go put go much?
as much as you can, it can't be too many, just keep putting the seeds till the amounts you want germinates
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
Omo boy. Greetings from ogiso
epa, greetings o, lucky way representing.
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Griinhoux: 3:55am On Apr 26, 2023
we in the building.
where or how can i learn carding from the scratch?
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by Jakumo(m): 4:57am On Apr 26, 2023
Whooooo yeah, buddy, you are da MAN. Back in my days in the Congo basin jungles, I grew some spectacularly potent weed out in the middle of a swamp where I discovered a small island that was IDEAL for growing the finest cannabis known to man pikin.

Accessible only after an hour-long ride in a traditional dugout wooden canoe, my tropical island provided me with a personal supply of connoisseur-grade cannabis that had me sailing smoothly for YEARS. On arrival at the island, I was generally obliged to light up the tree canopy with a few judicious blasts from my trusty shotgun, so as to disperse the Nile Crocodiles that liked to bask on the shores of the island, though I never felt the need to actually kill any of them, given that they served as loyal guardians of the crop, whose toothy deterrence kept all enemies of frogress away from the area.

If you are a weed grower in good standing, all roads lead to Ali Bongo seeds in the UK, where you can buy cannabis seeds of epic potency, and in all flavors under the glorious sun, from lemon to strawberry, to cotton candy, blackberry, pineapple and all stops in between. The genetics of those seeds have been collected from the world over by scientific expeditions devoted to exploring cannabis varieties

https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/search/?q=lemon&filter=eyIxMzEiOlsiNDM4Il19&page=1

Above is the link to the lemon-flavored sativa-dominant varieties of weed sold by Ali Bongo, who will get the seeds to you in the regular postal system using a variety of ingenious stealth postage modalities that have never failed me once. Give this place a try and thank me later. The beauty of Ali Bongo seeds is that you can specify FEMINIZED seeds that grow into plants that have NO seeds at all and produce massive resin-coated buds that will blow your doors clean off at the hinges if you are not a seasoned toker.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/thanks-to-all-had-a-forced-harvest-and-here-is-my-journey-this-year.142946/

https://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/general-outdoor-growing.7/
Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by KingMack(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Griinhoux:
This morning I heard my caretaker was planning to come arrest me because I have a four buckets weed farm at the back of my house, to avoid unnecessary bickering in other not to over flog the issue I decided to bring them down.

Give us update

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Odumeje (photo) / Nigerian Women Are The Best (pictures) / I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.