Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? (37877 Views)

Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? / If U Are Force To Pick One Out Of This 3 Dangerous Addictions Which Will U Go Fo / Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Jaysleeves(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Do you know all this addictions are all in your head... you can stop any form of addiction if you take control over your urges and not let the urge control you.. You own your body so take charge.. and do you know that 75 percent of Youth world wide has an addiction they never pay attention to .... that addiction is the internet / social media. Hence you beg Money for data from anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
All of the above.
oil dey ur head cheesy
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by kingscare1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bahamas95:
I can't do without sex and don't believe it's a bad addiction.

Judging from what I have heard about smoking I think it's the hardest to quit. Most people who engage in masturbation are sex starved. No sane person would engage in that rubbish..... Instead of me to masturbate, I would rather go to a brothel to cool off.

Na lie, don't say what you don't know on masturbation.
Some people that masturbate don't do it because they lack sex, rather get satisfaction from it more than sex itself.

Again, some do it to master their body chemistry and the act of lasting long during sex.

Furthermore, people that masturbate are not freaked at the sight of ladies and they can control themselves better during sex.

My conclusion is this, to masturbate is not a good habit at all because it has physical and spiritual bad undertone which you don't want to suffer in life.

I'm out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Paradishennesy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
SunshineHQ:
On data off sense undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
None is easy to quit
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by emmyt2: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
SMOKING
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by seyz91(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
undecided who doesn't
bolaayenimo:
For me, na sex oooooooooooo. I like am like die
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
I would say it is masturbation, I mean look at the "Masturbation Quitting Challenge" Thread.

4 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by WalkerMichael(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
smoking good correct w**d

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Agapechuks147: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Once it is got to addiction, it is difficult to quit despite the type.. The same amount of mental energy is spent in trying to quit any of the addictions..
The good news is that it is worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Goldenfinger: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bahamas95:

Judging from what I have heard about smoking I think it's the hardest to quit. Most people who engage in masturbation are sex starved. No sane person would engage in that rubbish..... Instead of me to masturbate I would rather go to a brothel to cool off.
... Omoh what if you are virgin and you are not ready to disvirgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Help2020: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ohthinktwice:
I had this conversation with some of my neighbors (three men) on which addiction was hardest to quit of womanizing, drinking and smoking.

My view was that it was womanizing, but they saw things differently from me and said it was smoking. They said it was easy to quit womanizing once the time for quitting comes, but the addiction to smoking was something else.

I had never smoked a cigarette or the likes before so I couldn't tell how difficult if was to quit, but I had a friend who was once a chain smoker, but once he repented and surrendered his life to God, that was it. The urge died instantly! It was so weird that a friend of his who knew him very well, said if my friend could quit smoking, that he also could quit the habit, because he knew how deep my friend had gone into it, that he himself was like a learner in the act.

That was perhaps what gave me the impression that it may not be that hard to quit the habit but my neighbors begged to differ.

I expect that there are others who may see things differently from us, because I know and have had of people who drink to the point that they become seriously ill but are still not able to quit.

Some others it's addiction to sex or masturbation that has made them to become depressed to the point of wanting to commit suicide, because they find it impossible to quit even if they know it's destroying their lives.

Hard drugs is another strong one which has held many in serious bondage, as some go to extreme lengths to pacify the urge. One married woman started paying for it with her body, by having sex with the supplier, after she had wasted all her life savings on it and no longer had money to pay for it.

Hence it appears that it differs from person to person, as an addiction someone finds hard to quit might be easy for someone else, and vice versa, but what do you think it?

May God help us all.
I don't knw about others but quitting masturbation is like breaking stone with bare hands.

2 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Ameduedwin: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
smoking
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by bewise24: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Addicted to sex? How possible?
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by computer0810(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bahamas95:

Judging from what I have heard about smoking I think it's the hardest to quit. Most people who engage in masturbation are sex starved. No sane person would engage in that rubbish..... Instead of me to masturbate I would rather go to a brothel to cool off.
Incase u don't know, u r more safe when u masturbate than having sex with a prostitute

5 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by ogeenanthony(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
This your reply when!
nairalee:
All these ones u mentioned are learners in the sight of gambling.

Gambling is like a drug induced state of ejaculative drunken highness

2 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by 678chuks: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
I am addicted to nairaland I can't stay without visiting nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by broadally2(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Add betting to the list grin

2 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by tayour917i(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
nairalee:
All these ones u mentioned are learners in the sight of gambling.

Gambling is like a drug induced state of ejaculative drunken highness

you too much baba... you're on point.... shey drinking and masturbation dey whine ni

2 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Megateq(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gambling needs to be added
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Stakeholders(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
The last paragraph has summarize everything. Addiction to anything in life differ from one person to another. What someone can control easily it might be difficult for others to control that's why we are human being in which adaptation is differ.

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by stunnert(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Smoking is the hardest to quit, I've tried to quit smoking loud several times but when the urge kicks in I can't help it but to roll up

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Steve28: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mind you sex shouldn’t be on this list because is not an addiction rather is a natural phenomenon that is band to occur.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by habiham: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Being a smoker is the hardest and toughest only a smoker can testify you hardly see a smoker that never wish to quit
Bahamas95:

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by greatiyk4u(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
The cheapest to afford is the hardest

Therefore, smoking is the hardest, with just 50 naira, you can smoke not applicable to other ones mentioned

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by class0247: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
People who don’t smoke don’t know what God have done for them. Those who are willing to start smoking, good luck. Smoking is very addictive and very hard to quite. From experience

5 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by peacettw: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Interesting. So there are people out there addicted to sex?

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Prechgold1180(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nairaland smokers,drug addicts,brostitutes, Internet fraudsters disguised as bitcoin traders,please come and comment.
Just write slawomir we go understand

3 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Ofadaman(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gambling is the hardest and it's not in your option.

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Sirmuel1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ohthinktwice:
I had this conversation with some of my neighbors (three men) on which addiction was hardest to quit of womanizing, drinking and smoking.

My view was that it was womanizing, but they saw things differently from me and said it was smoking. They said it was easy to quit womanizing once the time for quitting comes, but the addiction to smoking was something else.

I had never smoked a cigarette or the likes before so I couldn't tell how difficult if was to quit, but I had a friend who was once a chain smoker, but once he repented and surrendered his life to God, that was it. The urge died instantly! It was so weird that a friend of his who knew him very well, said if my friend could quit smoking, that he also could quit the habit, because he knew how deep my friend had gone into it, that he himself was like a learner in the act.

That was perhaps what gave me the impression that it may not be that hard to quit the habit but my neighbors begged to differ.

I expect that there are others who may see things differently from us, because I know and have had of people who drink to the point that they become seriously ill but are still not able to quit.

Some others it's addiction to sex or masturbation that has made them to become depressed to the point of wanting to commit suicide, because they find it impossible to quit even if they know it's destroying their lives.

Hard drugs is another strong one which has held many in serious bondage, as some go to extreme lengths to pacify the urge. One married woman started paying for it with her body, by having sex with the supplier, after she had wasted all her life savings on it and no longer had money to pay for it.

Hence it appears that it differs from person to person, as an addiction someone finds hard to quit might be easy for someone else, and vice versa, but what do you think it?

May God help us all.

All.
Depending on the one that gives you Joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.