Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? (37864 Views)

Where Do You Find Pleasure Apart From Drinking, Smoking And Sexual Activities ? / If U Are Force To Pick One Out Of This 3 Dangerous Addictions Which Will U Go Fo / Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by GetMeRight: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ohthinktwice:
I had this conversation with some of my neighbors (three men) on which addiction was hardest to quit of womanizing, drinking and smoking.

My view was that it was womanizing, but they saw things differently from me and said it was smoking.

It has to be smoking because of nicotine which makes it very difficult for smokers to quit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by afroxyz: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hopeful2021:
I engage only in masturbation and it's killing me. It feels very pleasurable while in the act, but I feel so terrible after doing it. I've been addicted for over 10 years now and I feel my life is wasting away.

Read about semen retention
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by afroxyz: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Elliot2:
Na wetin my immediate ex sef talk before she run. Any small mistake she enter room, na sex. Lol. And na sex wey go last d least two hours o. Babe tire for me.

When u discover the benefits of semen retention you would not want to waste your energy again
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Elliot2(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Razaneli:

Two days ?
Your uncle own better

My former boss used to do 4/5 girls in a day. Three when he is not in d mood. Hin wife b Dey jand
Baba, I no wan exaggerate o that's why I said Two days. That my uncle has made me understand that 99.9% of Nigerian girls are useless. It you see some of the soft girls he carries eh, you go think na VIP girls wey go charge am #10m per night. E shock me dey, guy no dey spend chichi. As far as him fuel his small Lexus SUV, him own don finish. Chai! Our girls get very big fish brains.

3 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Tonnierichy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bahamas95:
I can't do without sex and don't believe it's a bad addiction.

Judging from what I have heard about smoking I think it's the hardest to quit. Most people who engage in masturbation are sex starved. No sane person would engage in that rubbish..... Instead of me to masturbate I would rather go to a brothel to cool off.
You are even worse than people that masturbate. You'll realise it someday I promise you. Take the screenshot
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Razaneli(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Elliot2:
Baba, I no wan exaggerate o that's why I said Two days. That my uncle has made me understand that 99.9% of Nigerian girls are useless. It you see some of the soft girls he carries eh, you go think na VIP girls wey go charge am #10m per night. E shock me dey, guy no dey spend chichi. As far as him fuel his small Lexus SUV, him own don finish. Chai! Our girls get very big fish brains.

Exactly.....
This one na official Hyundai Creta

Most of em desperate bitches were dreaming of being second wife (Naija based).
Shameless lots

2 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Tonnierichy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
SunshineHQ:
why will anyone wanna stop sex? its a way of life abi are u impotent?
I want to believe you are married
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by arthurwillia(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nicotine madd gan ooo

2 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by OderaOdego(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
None of them is hard with God,because,if my 6yrs and something yoke of Masturbating could be broken in his presence,then I don't think any of them will be hard with God...

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Elliot2(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Razaneli:

Exactly.....
This one na official Hyundai Creta

Most of em desperate bitches were dreaming of being second wife (Naija based).
Shameless lots
Haha lol. Imagine. Dem wan come reap where they never sowed. I don't zero my mind for woman matter, na money I dey find. Once I see the money and sey I wan settle down, na yo carry the girl go show my uncle for inspection. This my uncle don already know if girl don spoil or not. Once he say e never spoil, then I fit wife am. But if him say slip cut, then na to trash am.

3 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Bahamas95(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tonnierichy:

You are even worse than people that masturbate. You'll realise it someday I promise you. Take the screenshot
Worse than people that masturbate? How?

Why da fvck would someone even do that sh!t when he can easily get a creamy pusssssy to fvck with as little as a plate of noodles and a bottle of coke? undecided

1 Like

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Lamasta(m): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2021
confydoedowaye:
By ranking from most severe to less severe;

1. Hard drugs eg Coke, Tramadol, Colorado etc
2. Masturbation
3.Smoking cigarettes
4.Sex
5.Drinking

NB; Avoid number 1 with all ur strength...it is the devil's grip on ur wellbeing...

All of the above not only no 1 just that 5 should be done responsibly while 4 should be done in marriage but 3, 2 and 1 should be avoided by all means cool

2 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Redemption1: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2021
nairalee:
All these ones u mentioned are learners in the sight of gambling.

Gambling is like a drug induced state of ejaculative drunken highness
gambling is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Rick9(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2021
You can only quit addiction by the Power of Jesus Christ when you give or surrender your life to him. That way he can heal you.
I speak from experience. Only Jesus Christ has the kinda power that heals.
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Kayodeblaze(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Once it's called 'Addiction' that's it! Even Gossiping, once it's addictive, you can't leave it easily
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Bahamas95(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Yaks02:

U are right
I do smoke and I can tell u smoking is the hardest
My boss few years back was having the same problem. He was a chain smoker trying to quit but all his efforts proved abbortive, he was frustrated. According to what I later heard his wife took him somewhere for deliverance and he quit after sometime.

Lemme tell you my smoking story grin. I was a smoker for 1wk.....There was this fateful day my guy and I went to the jungle to smoke weed years back and I met one senior man in our street there. The guy was well respected by niggars, he was shocked when he saw me and called me to a corner to advice me.

He stared at me for like a minute without uttering any word while smoking. I thought he would even shot me with the way he was staring. grin.....Las las he said "Oboy you wan smoke"? You know how many years I don dey smoke this Igbo now"? "So na this same thing small fine boy like you wan do abi"? The way he was dropping the lines slowly I almost shed tears. He asked me a question that I couldn't answer, the question is still fresh in my memory. It's like a puzzle.....He said " Pikin wey dem carry for back dey tell he mama say he match sand, how he take match the sand"? After some time of silence he said "nor come this jungle again or go any other jungle anywhere for your life, I like you well well"

That was the last day I touched weed. Lemme shock you now, could you believe I came across that my childhood friend last year, the guy I followed to the jungle and he is still smoking till today.....I couldn't even recognize him easily because he looks far older than me. Someone who is 2yrs my senior now looking like my grandpa, weed has destroyed him......Thank God for my life today.

4 Likes

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Omoobong1(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2021
The hardest addiction in this world is betting.
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Yaks02(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Bahamas95:
My boss few years back was having the same problem. He was a chain smoker trying to quit but all his efforts proved abbortive, he was frustrated. According to what I later heard his wife took him somewhere for deliverance and he quit after sometime.

Lemme tell you my smoking story grin. I was a smoker for 1wk.....There was this fateful day my guy and I went to the jungle to smoke weed years back and I met one senior man in our street there. The guy was well respected by niggars, he was shocked when he saw me and called me to a corner to advice me.

He stared at me for like a minute without uttering any word while smoking. I thought he would even shot me with the way he was staring. grin.....Las las he said "Oboy you wan smoke"? You know how many years I don dey smoke this Igbo now"? "So na this same thing small fine boy like you wan do abi"? The way he was dropping the lines slowly I almost shed tears. He asked me a question that I couldn't answer, the question is still fresh in my memory. It's like a puzzle.....He said " Pikin wey dem carry for back dey tell he mama say he match sand, how he take match the sand"? After some time of silence he said "nor come this jungle again or go any other jungle anywhere for your life, I like you well well"

That was the last day I touched weed. Lemme shock you now, could you believe I came across that my childhood friend last year, the guy I followed to the jungle and he is still smoking till today.....I couldn't even recognize him easily because he looks far older than me. Someone who is 2yrs my senior now looking like my grandpa, weed has destroyed him......Thank God for my life today.

No b small tin at all
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Herbizard33(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Lolszzz �Sex in is unstoppable, cos no one can quit it cos it’s a life Contract.

You can quit Smoking it’s � % Sure.
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Enibanks(f): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:
No exception.

Add witchcraft to the list.
no na bet9ja
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Obakoolex(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn bro..

None!!! Addiction to anything is difficult to quit.. you can't try to outline or give a logical conclusion on which one is easier to quit..

Addiction is a compulsive engagement.. Meaning that it is an uncontrolled, irresistible behaviour..

Someone can be known to be a smoker but not addicted to it and can decide to stop at any point in his/her life but being addicted is a whole different level..

Addiction is a condition
It doesn't vary from person to person.. once a person is addicted it's a hard one to stop.. you can't say it will be easy for Mr A and hard for B

Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by nzechu(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
my own is that I am addicted to my phone. I think I would go sick if my phone is away from me for two days straight
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by orlaglobal234: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
bolaayenimo:
For me, na sex oooooooooooo. I like am like die
Are you a she or he? pls
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by eyande(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's all about your mindset
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by DannyG8(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
kingscare1:

Na lie, don't say what you don't know on masturbation.
Some people that masturbate don't do it because they lack sex, rather get satisfaction from it more than sex itself.

Again, some do it to master their body chemistry and the act of lasting long during sex.

Furthermore, people that masturbate are not freaked at the sight of ladies and they can control themselves better during sex.

My conclusion is this, to masturbate is not a good habit at all because it has physical and spiritual bad undertone which you don't want to suffer in life.

I'm out.
what are the physical and spiritual undertone that one will suffer in life if he continues murstibating

I want to learn
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Liutay(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2021
tritt:
If not yours how can it now be an experience

If things have to happen to us personally before we gain wisdom...then how long would you put up with failure?
Learning from other people's failings is definitely the fastest and easiest way to gain experience. Saves you the stress of fumbling around blindly in the "dark"

And yeah...you can still call that "Experience"
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by Liutay(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2021
wonderr:
if it's u nobody is gonna beat u bro man up

I'm totally anonymous here so if it were me...there's nothing stopping me from owning up
wink
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by ESSOHEngineers: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Ohthinktwice:
I had this conversation with some of my neighbors (three men) on which addiction was hardest to quit of womanizing, drinking and smoking.

My view was that it was womanizing, but they saw things differently from me and said it was smoking. They said it was easy to quit womanizing once the time for quitting comes, but the addiction to smoking was something else.

I had never smoked a cigarette or the likes before so I couldn't tell how difficult if was to quit, but I had a friend who was once a chain smoker, but once he repented and surrendered his life to God, that was it. The urge died instantly! It was so weird that a friend of his who knew him very well, said if my friend could quit smoking, that he also could quit the habit, because he knew how deep my friend had gone into it, that he himself was like a learner in the act.

That was perhaps what gave me the impression that it may not be that hard to quit the habit but my neighbors begged to differ.

I expect that there are others who may see things differently from us, because I know and have had of people who drink to the point that they become seriously ill but are still not able to quit.

Some others it's addiction to sex or masturbation that has made them to become depressed to the point of wanting to commit suicide, because they find it impossible to quit even if they know it's destroying their lives.

Hard drugs is another strong one which has held many in serious bondage, as some go to extreme lengths to pacify the urge. One married woman started paying for it with her body, by having sex with the supplier, after she had wasted all her life savings on it and no longer had money to pay for it.

Hence it appears that it differs from person to person, as an addiction someone finds hard to quit might be easy for someone else, and vice versa, but what do you think it?

May God help us all.

People's psychological make up differs and vary.

For instance right from child hood for one reason or another I hated to be too attached to OR rely on anything for happiness. How this idea came to be I don't know. But I knew that I just hated being too attached to anything.

I wouldn't even repeat the same restaurant too many times in school even when their food tasted better to me. Hence, it is difficult for me to form such habits.

Addiction to anything is the attachment to the pleasures or thrill that that thing provides. Usually it is either the risk thrill, escape from reality, power trip, masochistic feelings of being in control, name it. Long story short it leads to great dopmine releasea which feels good and the person becomes addicted to such feelings.

LONG STORY SHORT PEOPLE HAVE VARIOUS PROPENSITY OF BEING ADDICTED TO VARIOUS THINGS. Mainly for men, it turns out to be Alcohol, Drugs, Cigarettes or Sex. We usually select one or all and more based on our own experiences in life that made one or more of these appeal to us. These typically provide a false and temporary release from the daily struggles of life that men experience being men.
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by arleck(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Easiest to quit is Drinking.... I quite drinking but Kush and water goes well for me cool
Sex and masturbation doesn't have addiction, once money dey your hand yansh anyhow you like grin
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by shantti(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2021
Am addicted to eating junk, I will eat now, in the next 2 hours an looking for another junk to eat, after another hour am hungry again looking for another junk to eat. It's draining my money
Re: Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? by shantti(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Bahamas95:
Is sex same as masturbation? What kinda satisfaction will you derive from it compared to the real thing?

Someone will leave a juicy wet pusssssy/soft bumbum like the ones bellow and choose to masturbate? ........Tufiakwa!

Lol, what if one doesn't have money for the soft bum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.