Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust (1175 Views)

Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust / Probability And Earthly Relationships / Characteristics Of LUST? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust by Naslala(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2007
Have you ever wondered why two people who claim that they love each other and things really start working out between them, all of a sudden things begin to go haywire.well let me tell you my brethens that this is as a result of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, because the moment both partners start indulging in regular sexual intercourse the love starts fading that is why its good for both couples to build up understanding and companionship while in the early stage of the relationship.
Re: Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust by iice(f): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2007
undecided
Re: Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust by osereka(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2007
what is love if not lust?
Re: Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust by Mandora(f): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2007
Dat's ur opinion
Re: Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust by ubunja(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
to begin a new year with so much bullsh!t.
let me waste 3 mins of my life:
there are 3 types of love.1.erotic love, between man and wife (as in Song Of Songs, original name of that love is Eros) ; 2.family love between parents and children and 3.agape love, that is, love for God and God's creatures (love your neighbour as yourself)

you are mistaking Lust for Erotic love.while God is offended by sex outside marriage He is glorified and happy when a man draws his wife near and does the needful.He didnt create the dick and pvssy for decoration.sex is His gift to man.and sex rightly practiced brings a couple closer to each other and even closer to God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Romance / What's The Worst Way Your Girl Can Emarrass You / I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.