Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses (30060 Views)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Traders Lament Over Low Patronage In Onitsha Market (Photo, Video) / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nezzjnr: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Depressed101:
poco you are 43? sad
Never knew this moniker will be that old, men I will be minding the way I insult people on this forum.. Abeg forgive me if I don insult you before o?
She's joking

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by TWLifestyle: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2021
BigJoe19:
Nigerian girls only hate yahoo boys online, in real life yahoo boys treat them like slaves and the girls still beg to be with them. You may even be typing this your nonsense epistle while your yahoo boyfriend is fucking you silly.
stop being stupid- why must your whole life and argument revolve around who girls are fvcking ? What's your business ? Instead of you people to castigate Yahoo boys you will find a way to blame women- all the boys who hang around Yahoo boys have you blamed them for pushing Yahoo boys into doing fraud ? All the other men he tries to impress with his big cars and fancy wristwatches - have you blamed them ? But ur muscles will be strong when women are involved . Silly woman wrapper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by lolu2019: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Bigchristo:
So make I Dey cry? You branch nor buy anything and you expect them to play music of your choice? If so then you worse pass Nigeria politicians grin grin grin
Oga,go and do your Yahoo.I am not disturbing your future.

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by tgmservice: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2021
folake4u:
angry Everything don cost because of them. For Benin, you nor fit see jeans of 5-8k anymore.
Boutiques are now selling jeans/hoodies from 15k and above. It's so irking!!!!!!!!
Now all the shop sellers increased their prices and an average person can't patronise them again.

Their arrogance is out of this world. Gosh!
you are right, I went to the boutique to get a short nicker to wear around the house.
Imagine they told me the price is 10k.

Am sure its because these yahoo boys have turn wearing short joggers to a thing fashoin
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by BigJoe19: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2021
TWLifestyle:
stop being stupid- why must your whole life and argument revolve around who girls are fvcking ? What's your business ? Instead of you people to castigate Yahoo boys you will find a way to blame women- all the boys who hang around Yahoo boys have you blamed them for pushing Yahoo boys into doing fraud ? All the other men he tries to impress with his big cars and fancy wristwatches - have you blamed them ? But ur muscles will be strong when women are involved . Silly woman wrapper
I'm not even in Nigeria presently but I noticed that's the behaviour of most Naija girls when I came to Naija two months ago.

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by mrMeen(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Of course I am older than them and not their spec- thankfully so!

What exactly would I be doing with younglings that wear pencil jeans, graphic tees, earrings and cross-bags. Guys that hop into their ES 330 and start blasting Zlatan and Naira Marley’s music while driving like retards. Guys that give themselves nicknames like Splash-Money and Izu-Wire-Wire. Guys that sleep knowing someone is crying, maybe dead because of their actions. Guys that spend their lives evading and settling law enforcement agencies.

You mean I should be angry that these sets of guys do not find me desirable? I do hope your partner uses protection to knack you. This level of shallowness can easily pass for an STI.
dang the knockout blow was soooo heavy that I had leave incognito and reply, that was savage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Mftivi: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You are the one with a dull brain here

You think China won't like it if their exchange rate is the same with ours??

If a Nation keeps on exporting than importing... The exchange rate will be normal but No.. You guys must go after foreign goods
if you are not mad how is it yahoo boys fault that we are a heavy import economy ? The reason most of you can still even live is because there is China economy that intentionally lower their rates because they are heavy export economy if not una for dey buy goods dollar to dollar basis. Nonsense! You people deserve Buhari, collective ignorance of citizens in this country is why Nigeria is going to be bleeped up for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by udemzyudex(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Daum:
Yahoo boys are not really the cause of the soaring price of most commodities. Its inflation coupled with a very weak naira.

Most people also forget that there are silent yahoo boys also. The typical ones you see are noise makers. Most of them are empty vessels, they make the loudest noise.

There are some business like yahoo boys. Little or no noise, so coperate like the Italian mafia and if they even toast you pocahontas, you no go know say na dem.

Yahoo boys are among the things that cause inflation too.

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nezzjnr: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Mftivi:
if you are not mad how is it yahoo boys fault that we are a heavy import economy ? The reason most of you can still even live is because there is China economy that intentionally lower their rates because they are heavy export economy if not una for dey buy goods dollar to dollar basis. Nonsense! You people deserve Buhari, collective ignorance of citizens in this country is why Nigeria is going to be bleeped up for a very long time.
You are brainless

Where was it stated that Yahoo boys are the problem of the weak naira

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by udemzyudex(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2021
spirul77:
hahaha, Wahala, poco abeg leave me o, I have partners in farming and fashion designing because that's what I do, I get your point sha, sorry.

Sorry for yourself, she knack you word wey make your brain reset.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Mftivi: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

Good point sir...

However, is the exchange rate the reason Landlords also hike their rents??! Why services locally produced or sourced go up once patronage from online criminals increase??!
it’s not patronage from online criminals it is pure economics at play, the valuations of properties are going up so the rent will go up with it, after building a house with the current inflation you can decided to rent it out at old rates that’s your business but not every investor is willing to bear the burden of the failure of our government. Inflation is normal in any economy but the one here is crazy but the most crazy thing is that salaries don’t grow with it, businesses and corporations will adjust their prices to reflect the current economic situations but will rarely increase salaries hence the rich gets richer and the poor poorer. Most of you think with emotions and sentiments, sir if you are a Nigerian better start thinking logically, develop an understanding of simple economics or you will be a perpetual victim and even your children will remain in perpetual servitude of the elite class even down to their own children.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Even your boyfriend or husband is into a form of fraud or the other to survive in Nigeria...Forget the useless office you all take as front as inside the office?you still do somethig shady so who holy pass

Yahoo has come to stay and will forever stay and not only in Nigeria...We are still learners compared to the Yahoo boys is USA,UK,KUALA LUMPUR,CHINA,RUSSIA,VIETNAM,SINGAPOR....All of them are into fraud so stop deceiving your self...

And if you think people will lay on their bed and die of suffering after going to school with their parents last kobo only to become teacher with 15 k salary in Nigeria when house rent is over 400 k for a decent place unless you move to village then you must be mad upstairs...Take a work around your street or estate and tell me how many people you see employed...

Our leaders have failed to create jobs and make the living conditions ok for us...They purposely make life difficult for nigerians....To work in goverment office without paying is impossible.to work in army is imposible or navy or airforce without brie...how many people can afford 300 k bribe??to set up a business is impossible because it needs capital..if you have capital..Thank God...

People buildin houses like they are buying palm slippers and you think they dont cut corners then you are deceivig yourself not me...only few people have salaries that can afford the things we see daily and they buy it cash..ot installment for years like usa or uk.

If you think yahooo is easy alsoI have a new apple laptop am not using....i will give you vip72 one year access....Will give you another 200 dollars to buy any other tool ...resign from your dignity job and start yahoo....If you dont die from hunger before year runs out or full like lekki prostiture then call me a bastard...

You were your family are into fraud also come online deh talk about yahoo as if no be everybody be yahoo...

Dem deh write yahoo for face?

What a joke... Lol!

Keep deceiving and justifying yourself.

Las las, the end must justify the means! Those who live by the scam will die by the....! tongue

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Mftivi: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You are brainless

Where was it stated that Yahoo boys are the problem of the weak naira
the next time read the fvking thread before picking a fight.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Bigchristo: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2021
lolu2019:
Oga,go and do your Yahoo.I am not disturbing your future.
I never mentioned to you about venturing into Yahoo
At my age? Oga talk another thing.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Timekeeper: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
So pocohantas is even 43 embarassed

She is not... She is just catching cruise

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Forgodsgrace: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Bellfun:
Very true!

Not only for businesses.. But also for other individuals!

House rent is now on the rise cos of these guys(they can pay millions for accommodation) and the greedy landlords expect all other tenants to pay up too(not minding the fact that people don't have the financial muscle to compete with G boys).

You go school at all or you don’t know the meaning of inflation ?Na Yahoo! boys say make the value of naira depreciate?Na Yahoo! boys say make we no get light or good roads ?Na yahoo boy say make Nigeria no dey export but always importing ?
Most of you are too ignorant or a Never do well somebody

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Baba don't mind dem, even some yahoo boiz clothes don't entice me all, just go for first grade wear, I swear some of them don't believe wen I wear a good first grade trousers for 1500 or a turkey sleeve for 3500,dem self are baffled, cos dem don't know how to price goods,
folake4u:
angry Everything don cost because of them. For Benin, you nor fit see jeans of 5-8k anymore.
Boutiques are now selling jeans/hoodies from 15k and above. It's so irking!!!!!!!!
Now all the shop sellers increased their prices and an average person can't patronise them again.

Their arrogance is out of this world. Gosh!
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Mftivi:
it’s not patronage from online criminals it is pure economics at play, the valuations of properties are going up so the rent will go up with it, after building a house with the current inflation you can decided to rent it out at old rates that’s your business but not every investor is willing to bear the burden of the failure of our government. Inflation is normal in any economy but the one here is crazy but the most crazy thing is that salaries don’t grow with it, businesses and corporations will adjust their prices to reflect the current economic situations but will rarely increase salaries hence the rich gets richer and the poor poorer. Most of you think with emotions and sentiments, sir if you are a Nigerian better start thinking logically, develop an understanding of simple economics or you will be a perpetual victim and even your children will remain in perpetual servitude of the elite class even down to their own children.

I asked you a simple question... A simple answer would have sufficed. There was no need for the part in bold.

Thank you for throwing more light.

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by 1billi(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2021
I never believe pocohantas can be this /dʌm/ kia wahala for who don reach 43 no husband
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You are the one with a dull brain here

You think China won't like it if their exchange rate is the same with ours??

If a Nation keeps on exporting than importing... The exchange rate will be normal but No.. You guys must go after foreign goods

...And most of the things they import are stuff that can be locally sourced even within Africa!

Most Nigerians are not serious (Leaders and Citizens)!!!
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Bizibi:
I feel your concern..... some of us in our 30's avoid burdens at all cost. Once I notice an individual is a leech or a financial burden,I cut off immediately.

That's the way!!!...
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by 1billi(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2021
I never believe pocohantas can be this /dʌm/ kia wahala for who don reach 43 no husband

quote author=pocohantas post=105846328]Years back yahoo wasn’t something people wanted to be associated with, in first person or third person sef. Now it has been normalized and in the long list of the justification for yahoo, there is this one that stands out- YAHOO BOYS HELP THE ECONOMY AND SMALL TO MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESS. This is supposed to make us appreciate them right? Interesting.

[/quote]
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by seanjy4konji: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Sure....Go and tell dem atiku and dino melaye,obasanjo,Tiubu,Dasuki,Stella oduah and co....dem full Vgc and ikoyi,,,,the end is justifying the means in their mansions and rolce royces while you type crap with your android phone up and down.
Angelfrost:

What a joke... Lol!

Keep deceiving and justifying yourself.

Las las, the end must justify the means! Those who live by the scam will die by the....! tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2021
Bellfun:
Very true!

Not only for businesses.. But also for other individuals!

House rent is now on the rise cos of these guys(they can pay millions for accommodation) and the greedy landlords expect all other tenants to pay up too(not minding the fact that people don't have the financial muscle to compete with G boys).

The topic said "RUIN" business. How is increase in house rent ruining business for landlords?

Please, explain to me

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by GeneralPula: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2021
This spot is somewhere on the Island (I won’t be mentioning its name).

If it’s a real occurrence, you’ll mention the name. It’s all concocted story from an old frustrated hag..

All of a sudden, the music went from Lionel Richie’s All Night Long to Sho ni CC, Load am cash app, Cashout, O ni maga bill am. People tried to caution the DJ, but he has obviously been bought over by these yahoo boys

Lionel Richie isn’t a Nigeria artist. If you want to listen to Lionel Richie, you should go to USA or Uk. That a Nigeria Dj is appreciating a Naija artist means he’s being bought?

We (my colleagues and I) got tired of the new model and decided to stay off. We know how much we earn and we were not ready to drag space or compete with dorime boys.

Set of old expired olosho feeling oppressed that small boys are not sharing money reach their side... Very low self esteem set

The other day on a certain thread, same OP was saying how she’s likely going to do a butt transplant after child bearing or so... she wan increase her butt size. Now men will be seeing her butt thinking it’s a real big butt not knowing it’s a fake butt... isn’t deceiving men with fake butt also yahoo?

People wey don steal meat for inside pot behind mum’s back are here wanting to point fingers lol..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Kajaard: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Of course I am older than them and not their spec- thankfully so!

What exactly would I be doing with younglings that wear pencil jeans, graphic tees, earrings and cross-bags. Guys that hop into their ES 330 and start blasting Zlatan and Naira Marley’s music while driving like retards. Guys that give themselves nicknames like Splash-Money and Izu-Wire-Wire. Guys that sleep knowing someone is crying, maybe dead because of their actions. Guys that spend their lives evading and settling law enforcement agencies.

You mean I should be angry that these sets of guys do not find me desirable? I do hope your partner uses protection to knack you. This level of shallowness can easily pass for an STI.

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nezzjnr: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

...And most of the things they import are stuff that can be locally sourced even within Africa!

Most Nigerians are not serious (Leaders and Citizens)!!!
To them.... Imported goods are better than the ones produced here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas / Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.