Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband (84977 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by chatinent: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
AbuAeesha:

on top anoda pesin matter u write this kind essay

I write for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Munamu: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
HMMMM! It is well. Dear God please let my story be different. Let it not get to this point of carrying placard IJN

Amin Jesu oooo.will you mayi mi?
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Juanmike(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
That's must be Onyi22.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Kajaard: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
HMMMM! It is well. Dear God please let my story be different. Let it not get to this point of carrying placard IJN

cheesy grin cheesy I won't say anything bad. Just change. Feminism is toxic and it's not helping you. I wish you the best cool

cc: saphiere

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by wany(f): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
There is a difference between needing a man and needing a man's surname.

Last time I checked, there are more men stalking ladies than there are women stalking men.

There are many much-unaccepted friend requests on your Facebook; more snubbed chats, and more.

Then why do some women still say they need men?

Your requirement in men, most times, only exists in heaven. How can you need a tall, handsome, pointed nose, British accent, take care of your needs, buy you anything you want, must have two houses and at least three cars, rich, honest and faithful guy..who will take you for who you are! Who are you! Go and mould that person naw. Kuku say you need your personal Lord and Saviour!

The only guy you claimed to love was Greg who was only concerned about using you until your carburetor knocked. And it is difficult most times to recognise these sorts.

Let me surprise you: the only requirement most men are looking for in a woman is a good character. Some men say they want virgins. Believe me, many men only want a good character. Other things are secondary.

You have refused to lift the fog to see beneath your makeup, breast, and hips. Continue singing you get yansh, you get breast, you sabi cook, you get this, you bi wife material.

Motivation yea? That uncle who sang that rubbish is married! Bubble poked!

Phillip that you are rejecting because of his kpomo lips have those qualities, then you let him off the hook.

Ndubuisi you told off loved you from his heart but you wrote him off due to his gigantic head! Ọ bụ isi ya ka ị ga -eri?

You also used and dumped Samuel because he hadn't the kind of money you wanted!

Andrew was your first love yet you dumped him for the trophies of short-lived iPhones and Aba Brazilian wigs. Andrew cried and begged you not to leave but you wagged your hips on him and said he was no longer your type.

Joe is still showing the hints he is into you but you placed him in an eternal friendzone.

And there is Michael, a tall, handsome, and caring guy coming...you and your friends have already labeled him a player.

Going home, you are now considering drifting your life from revolving around money, to looking for a god-fearing man. Hey look, a food-flask-headed 2face is stopping you and telling you how he wants to marry you.

You are glad. He has a car..and it's a plus. Oh, he is even a doctor in Massachusetts. Oh, God thank you o. In fact, what God cannot do doesn't exist...even when you lied to him Grey, your first and “only guy raped” you.

Yapu, yapu, yapu, yapu...

Two months later..

Two seconds, e don end.

You realised he is married after he has nigeria-ed your body figure. Oh, all men are dogs.

You are on your DM now trying to respond to old chats if those oldies can bring back those words. Oh, most of them are married now. What a reverse psycology!

You feel you have failed as a woman. To whom do you run to? Oh, the society is expecting much now! Everyone is asking you personal questions about your children and husband. You mutter, can't they mind their business!

In mid-thought, you feel you have failed.

I'll tell you for free: you have not failed.

You have not just answered the big question.

I ask you, what do you really want!
you talk off point undecided
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by AbuAeesha: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

I write for a living.
ok
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Cowbell521: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Nanavati(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Am seriously thinking if the future is still female

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by elonmuskbaby: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
AbuAeesha:

on top anoda pesin matter u write this kind essay
aziinnnn grin grin grin
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by chatinent: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
wany:
you talk off point undecided

I think you only decided to read it off point.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by lukency(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Wetin fine for her body.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Topmaike007(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
sebi the future is female why you dey find prick again
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by JykeMitch(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Loved this comment... cool
Guys!
I think this is My first comment on Nairaland
If I were you ladies I will answer my dms and play along until it click...
Just be sure of what you want and sincerely go for it....
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by ume1000: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
na advert you go do
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Mystery9(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you think I'd marry if it wasn't God's command to do so?
God is not forcing anyone to marry shocked shocked shocked shocked. Is marrying a ticket to heaven shocked shocked shocked shocked. Stop lying....
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by estyvino(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

Last time I checked, there are more men stalking ladies than there are women stalking men.

There are many much-unaccepted friend requests on your Facebook; more snubbed chats, and more.

Your requirement in men, most times, only exists in heaven. How can you need a tall, handsome, pointed nose, British accent, take care of your needs, buy you anything you want, must have two houses and at least three cars, rich, honest and faithful guy..who will take you for who you are! Who are you! Go and mould that person naw. Kuku say you need your personal Lord and Saviour!

The only guy you claimed to love was Greg who was only concerned about using you until your carburetor knocked. And it is difficult most times to recognise these sorts.

Let me surprise you: the only requirement most men are looking for in a woman is a good character. Some men say they want virgins. Believe me, many men only want a good character. Other things are secondary.

You have refused to lift the fog to see beneath your makeup, breast, and hips. Continue singing you get yansh, you get breast, you sabi cook, you get this, you bi wife material.

Phillip that you are rejecting because of his kpomo lips have those qualities, then you let him off the hook.

Ndubuisi you told off loved you from his heart but you wrote him off due to his gigantic head! Ọ bụ isi ya ka ị ga -eri?

You rejected Thomas because of his protruding belly. You called his belly an amusement park!

Andrew was your first love yet you dumped him for the trophies of short-lived iPhones and Aba Brazilian wigs. Andrew cried and begged you not to leave but you wagged your hips on him and said he was no longer your type.

Joe is still showing the hints he is into you but you placed him in an eternal friendzone.

And there is Michael, a tall, handsome, and caring guy coming...you and your friends have already labeled him a player.

Going home, you are now considering drifting your life from revolving around money, to looking for a god-fearing man. Hey look, a food-flask-headed 2face is stopping you and telling you how he wants to marry you.

You are glad. He has a car..and it's a plus. Oh, he is even a doctor in Massachusetts. Oh, God thank you o. In fact, what God cannot do doesn't exist...even when you lied to him that Grey was your “first” and only guy who “raped” you.

Two months later..

Two seconds, e don end.

You realised he is married after he has nigeria-ed your body figure. Oh, all men are dogs.

You are on your DM now trying to respond to old chats if those oldies can bring back those words. Oh, most of them are married now. What a reverse psycology!

You feel you have failed as a woman. To whom do you run to? Oh, the society is expecting much now! Everyone is asking you personal questions about your children and husband. You mutter, can't they mind their business!

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Her Coven don give her deadline for her sacrifice, Hence the desperation. Lord save us from Karishika
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Yepaaaa

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Missionaire: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

The Bible also said “Jesus wept.”

Does it mean at anytime in our lives we should be crying?

Are we Jesus? Jesus wept... He has wept his wept na bros.
That's in the past, the scripture quoted is futuristic and for our time. Can I hear a loud Hallelujah?
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by ume1000: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Do you think I'd marry if it wasn't God's command to do so?
so you know GOD

Wonders shall never end
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by macho44(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMEN!!!
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by LordVarys1: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Amen
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by ume1000: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
APCNig:

FutureisFemale is a hypocrite feminist. A real feminist should avoid all diccks either rubber diccks or human diccks
lesbian don't want dick

Feminists want dick and absolute control over it

Dem wan de remote the dick
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by chatinent: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Missionaire:

Are we Jesus? Jesus wept... He has wept his wept na bros.
That's in the past, the scripture quoted is futuristic and for our time. Can I hear a loud Hallelujah?
You don off me.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

A good woman doesn’t have to go through this length bt a problematic or confused one cud if care isn’t taken.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Humanoid01(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I really hope it doesn't get to this point. But with the way you go about painting men as evil, I'm afraid it may get tough for you. It's actually hard to believe that you think all men should be avoided by females, and you still want to have a husband. What exactly do you really want?

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by mrdharkchild(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

See them!! Why u no go carry placad de hunt for husband like hunter, when ordinary HI I send you for mail, u never Reply am? grin grin grin grin
Abi my HI no get power?

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
suffering:

Yes?

What's your problem, this boy?

You act like you have issues. angry

Stop giving me incessant mentions.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by matm: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
DaniDani:

There's no where in the Bible God commanded a woman to get married. Stop using God's name to lick your vomit. So you need a man after all the insults and feminism promotion. I can't join others to say that Nigerian girls are useless all of them but most Nigerian girls have extremely low IQ.

Most of them want marriage just to to change their marital status & escape mockery.No single regard for the husband.No respect,nothing.And then continuos nagging,regular insults of d man in his house.Only seeks for sex with husband when she feels fertilisation from another guy outside has taken place just to hang d pregnancy on d neck of d guy.If she feels she can use d man as a rag,she will start planning his death secretly.Before u know it,vibrant guy man is gone.After six months,go back and see d woman looking so fresh and plump.
Marrry a woman on compassionate ground,die untimely.

3 Likes

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by IVORY2009(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I pray you don't IJN but meanwhile you should be more submissive, open minded, and never allow riches blind fold you of your God given man.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by FarinJini: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

You rejected Thomas because of his protruding belly. You called his belly an amusement park!

You rejected Isaiah because of his bulging eye. You said he was Segun Eyerinze Version II.

You are glad. He has a car..and it's a plus. Oh, he is even a doctor in Massachusetts. Oh, God thank you o. In fact, what God cannot do doesn't exist...even when you lied to him that Grey was your “first” and only guy who “raped” you.

Two months later..

Two seconds, e don end.

you dey drink kunu? Make I buy you two bottles
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by LoveJesus87(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Hmmm.......we are in the last days. Local man must put an end to his evil ways as I cannot afford to miss the rapture.
mehn na true talk u yarn o. E no go funny at all for person wey miss am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like' / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.