Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband (84989 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
HMMMM! It is well. Dear God please let my story be different. Let it not get to this point of carrying placard IJN
You don't even need to marry..
Or better still, you need to get married to a fellow femail.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by fyneboi79(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:

I'm on Upwork.
Great!! See you around.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by chatinent: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
fyneboi79:
Great!! See you around.

Ok boss.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by olamakinde(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
HMMMM! It is well. Dear God please let my story be different. Let it not get to this point of carrying placard IJN
so you're planning to end up with a man that you detest so much
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by Tonytonex(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
franchasng:
2face, Paul Okoye, etc have money too.

It's not about money, it's about the woman involved bro
you didn't get my message. If you say it's also about the woman involved, I'll agree. But you saying that money does not matter, makes it look like you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by drmuchin: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Ndi Ifenemenisi
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by drmuchin: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

E go shock Una
Kwontinu
Ndi Ifenemesi
Re: Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband by timisquare82(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
faithfull18:

This can't apply to any kind of man sha or how will a broke man feed seven women :p-\
Read it well it says and I quote"we will eat our own food and wear our own apparels'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like' / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.