Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC (40168 Views)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by yesloaded: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
assent:
Mannabbgrills, madridguy, sirjamo, seunmsg, thatfairguy1, monogamy, johnmartus, Tinubuadvocate, letthrmsay, ngenekwenu (or whatever rubbish your monicker is), it is time to start praising FFK too. grin grin

Imagine praising the same man you have earlier called "corrupt"! cheesy cheesy

Please, how do you plan to do that without feeling stupid, used and useless? rotfl. grin grin

At this stage, I agree that it is not easy to be a dispensable, inconsequential pawn! grin grin grin

You will also start praising Jonathan too very soon.

I don't envy your lot at all. tongue tongue tongue

Naija na cruise grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Yankee101: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maybe your greed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ultimateprof: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Its a sin to believe any politician, example is FFK.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by LandOwners: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Looks like Jonathan is next.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Sammerboi: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mr. Femi Funny Kayode lol. God is patience too much, thunder should've struck that bastard immediately he mention his name.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
This is pure hunger.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
This is a pure hunger.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Caramia2020(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lol, I can't be surprised bcoz it happens about a month ago.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ransomed: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Food is the god of Femi Fani kayode . Give him food, he will sing your praises.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by israelmao(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
False prophet,you're simply stone broke.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by bmdmix11: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
ODeva:
Did anyone ask him? undecided I'm just curious o
he knows what he is looking for.

he isn't getting it

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Nonexisting1: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
More like your stomach told you to join APC.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Sholaco: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Welcome dear brother
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by sehin79(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
I think FFK go get bio polar oo..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by abidem4real: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by TenQ: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ComeToJesus: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/

Every mans prayer should be"O God, let me not lack food so that I will not call evil 'good' and so that I will not dance in the circus of those that are promoting evil, Amen!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by fasho01(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
ODeva:
Did anyone ask him? undecided I'm just curious o

The guilty runneth when no one chaseth
Ffk has no strand of dignity and integrity or iota of shame in him

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by bayelsaowei(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Idiot.. fool. Goat...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by StuntingBlack(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I pity IPOB Terrorists and Igboho and his miscreants.

This man singlehandedly led Igbos to the very difficult place they found themselves in politics in Nigeria at the moment. He urged Nnamdi Cownu to abuse Buhari and all the Northerners, create a lifelong enemies ...He led Igboho to where he is now begging for repatriation in Benin Republic..

But we warned them: Their response: Take the message and leave the messenger...Now see where the messenger is grin See where Igbos are at the moment: See where Igboho is cooling off ..

Ndi Ara!

I wonder what will happen to your health when you get the breaking news of Igboho or Kanu getting bail.

Instant High BP?
Cardiac arrest?
Hypertension?
Fever?

Pls tell us, aboki, which will you befall you and will you deal with such news?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
FFK

If you're surprised

It means you don't know he's from the WASTE
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ayterajah(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Idiotic somebori...If we do any mistake of electing the wrong people come 2023 .... Make we just dey go neighboring country... Cos nobody to fight for Nigeria again

This one using holy spirit to katapot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Elmander1983(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Bennethchiso(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/
Politicians are all the same. I pity those who fight for them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by slymansun: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fani Kayode deserves a very hot slap for bringing the spirit of God and God into this.
A completely confused human being.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Bishop4real: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

This man singlehandedly led Igbos to the very difficult place they found themselves in politics in Nigeria at the moment. He urged Nnamdi Cownu to abuse Buhari and all the Northerners, create a lifelong enemies ...He led Igboho to where he is now begging for repatriation in Benin Republic..

But we warned them: Their response: Take the message and leave the messenger...Now see where the messenger is grin See where Igbos are at the moment: See where Igboho is cooling off ..

Ndi Ara!

God bless you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by poiZon: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!
Men....
Some people could be so delusional and petty.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ofiko123(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
OK...we give thanks to God..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Bennethchiso(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Polititicans are all the same. I pity those who fight over them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by michoim(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
You can say that again...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

But we warned them: Their response: Take the message and leave the messenger...Now see where the messenger is grin See where Igbos Igbos are at the moment: See where Igboho is cooling off ..

Ndi Ara!
You've said nothing but the truth.
FFK really played with the empty brains of some swines.
But we true igbos were not deceived, only the stupid ipob terrorist organizations that got brainwashed by him.
Say no more!

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose And His Mother, Oluwafunke Oluwayose Step Out From Afao Unity Event(pics) / Nursing Mothers Bring Their Babies To Greet Buhari In Imo (Photo) / Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.