Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? (1259 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by thalpy(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2022
Want to hear from you guys. Can you marry a faithful woman who respects you but a workaholic? She doesn't play with anything career. She goes to work and come back home late. Yes late. And you know she is actually coming from work. Her colleagues does same work and go home but because of her passion they even gave her extra jobs to do . This in other round makes you lack her attention a bit. An attempt to stop her from doing too much might bring quarrel or a talk that you are bossing her up. If she is at home there will be gist but in no time it will be late and sleep calls. The circle goes on and on .

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Samakus(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2022
Why not? I love hardworking women.

When you encounter lazy, jobless, overly entitled leeches, you will understand the beauty of having a hardworking woman.

Na woman wey no get work dey get big eye pass

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by wis3(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2022
Samakus:

When you encounter lazy, jobless, over entitled leeches, you will understand the beauty of having a hardworking woman.

It'd only be a while until the job starts to get the best of her. And you can't even complain because you'd be seen as unreasonable and unsupportive. It'd get to a point where you'd wonder if you're both married as she never has time for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Samakus(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2022
wis3:
It'd only be a while until the job starts to get the best of her. And you can't even complain because you'd be seen as unreasonable and unsupportive. It'd get to a point where you'd wonder if you're both married as she never has time for you.

Hardworking woman over and over again.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by wis3(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2022
Samakus:

Hardworking woman over and over again.

What's a hard-working woman that doesn't have time for her home? Her kids?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Samakus(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2022
wis3:
What's a hard-working woman that doesn't have time for her home? Her kids?

Choice made! Make yours

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by ChoCho54(f): 2:48pm On May 20, 2022
If she's bringing in good money, the husband should be supportive. But he can have a frank talk with her over it showing her how it's bad for her long term health and perhaps the kids psyche He should never make the discussion about himself.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by ogbuefi677(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
Samakus:

When you encounter lazy, jobless, overly entitled leeches, you will understand the beauty of having a hardworking woman.

Exactly.
Na them be "no be your mates bla bla bla"
Na sit at home wives be nagging wife.
A woman who works for her money values every kobo cos she knows what it takes to make a kobo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 20, 2022
As long as she prioritizes our family, I'm game undecided...
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2022
Favfables1:
As long as she prioritizes our family, I'm game undecided...
You expect her to both earn for the family (traditionally, a man's job) and still care for her husband and the children? undecided

Because all the men who spend their evenings in the beer palour are entitled to nag and oppress their family and be distant from their kids cause they had a stressful day... But a woman should still babysit your grown self after all the work she's done? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Uniquetani1(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2022
I don't understand men abi boys
If a lady is not working, she is a golddigger
If she is working, na workaholic

Ki le fé?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Emma2Seconds: 4:30pm On May 20, 2022
Are they paying her for the extra works she does
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by thalpy(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Are they paying her for the extra works she does
no!
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by thalpy(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2022
The funniest thing is . The man encouraged her to work but now he comes back home and remain alone. Most times he does the dishes since he can't wait for her to come back before eating. Money is not the problem now, but attention is ! Lolz lolz
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Emma2Seconds: 4:48pm On May 20, 2022
Br that's not workaholic tell her to wake up this is 21ist century nothing is free here even in the free town where I stays ok .
thalpy:
no!
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Samakus(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2022
thalpy:
The funniest thing is . The man encouraged her to work but now he comes back home and remain alone. Most times he does the dishes since he can't wait for her to come back before eating. Money is not the problem now, but attention is ! Lolz lolz

You have no argument bro. Let's not argue over nothing

A hardworking woman over and over again!

Life is better when couples are productively engaged. We both go to our businesses, come back in the evening. The case of who comes back first is immaterial to me. If I come back first, I go on and do the dishes and whatever, I know she will support me when she comes back

You see lazy, entitled leeches eh? Never again

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by anonymuz(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Ki le fé?
who get problem sef? Women are more confused than men, all of us are confused.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by wis3(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2022
Samakus:

You have no argument bro. Let's not argue over nothing

A hardworking woman over and over again!

Life is better when couples are productively engaged. We both go to our businesses, come back in the evening. The case of who comes back first is immaterial to me. If I come back first, I go on and do the dishes and whatever, I know she will support me when she comes back

You see lazy, entitled leeches eh? Never again
you'll understand when you get there grin
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Samakus(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2022
wis3:
you'll understand when you get there grin

Amin
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by picaso313(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2022
There isnt any man that doesn't like a hardworking woman.. but in all equilibrium is important! Ones she becomes workaholic this affects the home. communication drops, sex life drops, etc the man becomes unhappy and the love in the home begins to depict same thing happens when the man is workaholic too..op call your wife sit her down and try to talk to her she might not even be aware its affecting u and the home and pls be patient while the expected result comes after talking to her. in addition be supportive...
I always advice people if you want to marry open ur eyes well those things u know you cannt cope with when u later get married and you find them back out and look for who balances you so wahala no go they. We over look things saying she/he go change.. the truth is 90% chance dey say the person go worst self...
I pray God gives you wisdom
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Wizywiz(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2022
Hardworking ladies are Lovely anyday anytime... provided their is balance and moderation
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:17pm On May 21, 2022
No. As a guy, the sensible thing would be for me to marry someone whose work schedule I'm comfortable with rather than deluding and displeasing myself over some fantasy and notions about a workaholic lady.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by InfinityFabric: 1:00pm On May 21, 2022
We don't answer impossible questions.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Blunttruth: 3:22pm On May 21, 2022
Samakus:

That's what you all say until you start imagining that she is having an affair because you don't believe a woman should take her job so serious.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Nazgul: 3:36pm On May 21, 2022
thalpy:
Want to hear from you guys. Can you marry a faithful woman who respects you but a workaholic? She doesn't play with anything career. She goes to work and come back home late. Yes late. And you know she is actually coming from work. Her colleagues does same work and go home but because of her passion they even gave her extra jobs to do . This in other round makes you lack her attention a bit. An attempt to stop her from doing too much might bring quarrel or a talk that you are bossing her up. If she is at home there will be gist but in no time it will be late and sleep calls. The circle goes on and on .
Sure why not.

In fact that's the kind of woman I'm secretly praying for. We would save together and accomplish so much. Have lots of building projects, businesses, investments...

Marrying a workaholic is a blessing in disguise. Not a nagging lazy woman who would wait for you to come home and pay 1k for sweeping or 2k for security fee, she would call you at work to tell you that gas has finished and she has both on credit so you should transfer the money to them. God won't allow me meet such women.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Nazgul: 3:39pm On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
No. As a guy, the sensible thing would be for me to marry someone whose work schedule I'm comfortable with rather than deluding and displeasing myself over some fantasy and notions about a workaholic lady.
As a guy?

Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Darkseid(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2022
Me I cannot at all. I won't even allow my wife to do any type of job, I'd rather open a good business that she can run properly. At most 4pm she don go house to prepare for the evening plus enough time to attend to the kids.

My aunt and her husband both work in different banks in Lagos, they leave by 6am and return by 9pm everyday, I really pity their children because na maid dey raise them.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by Kobicove(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2022
Samakus:

You got that right, it's broke ladies that are usually more financially demanding because they don't know the stress involved in making money undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by ParpahSeventy: 4:55pm On May 21, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Ki le fé?
Did you attend college?
The post is easy to understand for someone who did basics in English language.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by ParpahSeventy: 5:06pm On May 21, 2022
I was dating this lady in 2019-2020/early 2021(can't really remember), she will get to the office, official closing hour 4pm, always busy, the lazy asses who happens to be some ladies as well will push responsibilities on her and fold up by 4pm, she will overstay some days staying into the night, call me to pick her up because going to her apartment late hours without a vehicle is risky, every likelihood of meeting hoodlums before getting into the neighborhood, very quiet and reserved neighborhood.
She barely sleeps, because she will have to do some chores and chat, sleep around 11-12, by 7 am the next day she is up and running, week in week out, always looking exhausted and tired.
I always feel workaholics are very stup!d set of human beings, there is not point in overworking yourself regularly, to me I feel workaholics are not smart, if you are using work to distract yourself from something it's fine, but being a workaholic is what I hate, personally I can't settle for one and I can't settle for a lazy one either.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by baretalk: 5:09pm On May 21, 2022
No much fun...soon you will get pissed by it.
Re: Can You Marry A Woman Who Is A Workaholic? by begoniaa: 7:38pm On May 21, 2022
Nazgul:
As a guy?

Ehen...

(1) (Reply)

.n / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / How Do I Forgive Myself Over A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.