Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (8623 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by AsherStorm(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peepz be yearning dust

2 Likes

Re: ... by Viktoh(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by nwafuluozoh: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
# speechless.
OP stop calling or picking his calls. God will answer you more speedily than you expect.

1 Like

Re: ... by M14A1: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
undecided You are either
Gay or a Foolish gay.

12 Likes

Re: ... by Evina(f): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ehen!
So you kissed him passionately and had your buttocks massaged and you were smiling while receiving the caresses? angry

How much did he give you for "t-fare? wink

Please visit him again and when your anus has been disvirgined, tell him how disappointed you are! angry

Please don't forget to come back and give us the update! wink

If na girl yarn dis kind tori, what would you call her? angry

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
shocked this happened for real wow....

just stop answering his calls,he'd probably understand that you are not gay and then free you,if not...hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:
Ehen!
So you kissed him passionately and had your buttocks massaged and you were smiling while receiving the caresses? angry

How much did he give you for "t-fare? wink

Please visit him again and when your anus has been disvirgined, tell him how disappointed you are! angry

Please don't forget to come back and give us the update! wink

If na girl yarn dis kind tori, what would you call her? angry

hmmn... ure right tho but I was just confused and shocked cos I didn't bliv it cld happen and I was laughing inside cos d man was just talking stupidly as if he was talking to a babe...

if its a babe that allowed him do that, d babe wants it cos I bliv a babe will be moved by d touch from a guy but as a guy, I was just thinking "what's dis man doing... will I be moved by a fellow man's caressing?"

1 Like

Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
shocked this happened for real wow....

just stop answering his calls,he'd probably understand that you are gay and then free you,if not...hmmm lipsrsealed

u mean "probably understands that I'm not gay?"
Re: ... by Abduletudaye(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
OP, the guy is ga.y... Don't pickup his calls, watch your back..... If you dare goto his house or pick his calls again, I go vex for you! angry
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Have watched this nollywood movie before..
Re: ... by Evina(f): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

hmmn... ure right tho but I was just confused and shocked cos I didn't bliv it cld happen and I was laughing inside cos d man was just talking stupidly as if he was talking to a babe...

if its a babe that allowed him do that, d babe wants it cos I bliv a babe will be moved by d touch from a guy but as a guy, I was just thinking "what's dis man doing... will I be moved by a fellow man's caressing?"

In other words, you doubt your sexuality? So you think you may be gay?

3 Likes

Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Abduletudaye:
OP, the guy is ga.y... Don't pickup his calls, watch your back..... If you dare goto his house or pick his calls again, I go vex for you! angry

I dare not go to his house again o... u wnt him to open up my anusssss?

can't even pick his calls again...
in fact, I've screened his number.. don't know if that will block his calls

2 Likes

Re: ... by djeezy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gay tendency.
Re: ... by kevinaduga(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gross!..bt nawa fr u op..how can u allow another man to kiss and caress u because of his connections??..can u sell ur dignity fr money nd a job??..why nt jst push him away nd leave his place..u nor be man??..abi u dey use style enjoy the whole thing?..I don dey suspect ur own sexual orientation

1 Like

Re: ... by 190theclown: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Olodo's just full this thread sha grin

1 Like

Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

In other words, you doubt your sexuality? So you think you may be gay?

pls don't insult me... I just didn't know d man and didn't know how he cld harm me... that was y I cldnt act rashly
Re: ... by shakabuli: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
op you can go to his house again to confirm .....mayb this time u can blow him or the other way round......then i can tell mayb you r gay or not

2 Likes

Re: ... by dajoaneke(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
You seem to have enjoyed it cos if you didn't, you wouldn't need me to tell you if you should pick his call or not... And yes, you are so gullible. You even had to pick his call when you got home & APOLOGISED... Choi.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Abduletudaye(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

I dare not go to his house again o... u wnt him to open up my anusssss?

can't even pick his calls again...
in fact, I've screened his number.. don't know if that will block his calls

Toh...blacklist the nansense number biko angry
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
So, you created this thread to bash Yoruba men, right?

OP you can do better now.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
dajoaneke:
[b][/b]You seem to have enjoyed it cos if you didn't, you wouldn't need me to tell you if you should pick his call or not... And yes, you are so gullible. You even had to pick his call when you got home & [b]You seem to have enjoyed it cos if you didn't, you wouldn't need me to tell you if you should pick his call or not... And yes, you are so gullible. You even had to pick his call when you got home & [/b]You seem to have enjoyed it cos if you didn't, you wouldn't need me to tell you if you should pick his call or not... And yes, you are so gullible. You even had to pick his call when you got home & APOLOGISED... Choi.
shakabuli:
op you can go to his house again to confirm .....mayb this time u can blow him or the other way round......then i can tell mayb you r gay or not
djeezy:
Gay tendency.
djeezy:
Gay tendency.
djeezy:
Gay tendency.

guess u guys don't understand what I was scared of while in his house.... did I know what he planned in case I made a bad move? I had to thread softly... all the things he did was irritating and I felt like pressing charges but its dangerous CIA this man is a member of YCE and could be fetish too
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

SMH

don't be so dafttt... I'm a core Yoruba guy and I don't derive any joy in saying this but I just feel like sharing with someone so my mind cld be peaceful... can't share this with my Sib or friends... matter of fact, my younger bro who's also seeking job asked me of d outcome of meeting d man and I told him nothing
Re: ... by dajoaneke(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

guess u guys don't understand what I was scared of while in his house.... did I know what he planned in case I made a bad move? I had to thread softly... all the things he did was irritating and I felt like pressing charges but its dangerous CIA this man is a member of YCE and could be fetish too
I understand that you had your chance to scheme a way out from the moment he hugged you welcome & took your hands to sambisa places... Now you've learneth thy lesson. Operation pako4pako 101

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

don't be so dafttt... I'm a core Yoruba guy and I don't derive any joy in saying this but I just feel like sharing with someone so my mind cld be peaceful... can't share this with my Sib or friends... matter of fact, my younger bro who's also seeking job asked me of d outcome of meeting d man and I told him nothing
And you had to tell us his tribe, abi?

You can do better.
Re: ... by Evina(f): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

pls don't insult me... I just didn't know d man and didn't know how he cld harm me... that was y I cldnt act rashly

Where is the insult?
I am asking you questions based on the information you provided.
Is being gay insulting? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ... by djeezy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

You were scared of your fellow man. Mtchew, so if it were rape he would've overwhelmed you. Nonsense.
Re: ... by dajoaneke(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Your profile pix is inviting to a gae man. what kinda guy would lay down and strike a pose like that.
Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Where is the insult?
I am asking you questions based on the information you provided.
Is being gay insulting? undecided

are u curiously asking that question?
well, its insulting and matter of fact, its a crime in my country and attracts a jail term of 14 years
Re: ... by OohMpa: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
AsherStorm:
he kissed my cheeks,forehead, chin then my f*kn lips... wanted to push him away but I just held myself still and allowed him do that while I pulled back and told him I will visit him on Sunday that its because its my first time in his house...

#Dazall

Bro, You should be ploud to be homo. Many of your type doesn't come forth for bressing but hide under shame, it's not right angry angry

Look at Naijaboy, Tosin2mush and Mrcock, they're powerful gay Nl activists of gay community of gay LGA of gay state of gay countly angry angry

You can't be a virgin for flont and back. This is 2015....Nature says pick one hole, you lefuse, now it chooses back hole for you and you're compraining, foolish bwoi angry

Seun, it's time for that gay section......angry

2 Likes

Re: ... by AsherStorm(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

And you had to tell us his tribe, abi?

You can do better.

guy move abeg...
is that what pains u?
what pains me is what happened to me... as if there aren't men like that in other tribes...
Re: ... by Evina(f): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

SMH
Francis! Why are you so tribalistic!
Are you the only Yoruba person in this world or are you the defender of Yoruba's? Why so sensitive that you got to be irrational? So the only thing you could take from his post is the fact that the man is from your tribe?

Na wah!
Re: ... by lordthree(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=24pt]we are Nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who remembers Berlinda Song (1984) by Grady Harrell? / See How A Marketer Exposed Her Chest That Has Got Many Talking (photos) / Meet Darla shuttlesworth, The Queen Of Sweet Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.