Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

He's Not Convinced I Love Him. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. (8605 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Just kill yourself for him, He would be convinced then
Dkkkkk grin grin grin, if she kills hersef wot remains to d story , love actually abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by elampiro(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2011
He might not be convinced becuase:

1. You are probably difficult for him to control.
2. You have not come down to his level.
3. You chow no concern about things that matter to him the most.

Listen to his complaints if any, and then see how you can effect corrections. But you dont have to put up characters that are not yours. Be your self still. Whetever you cannot do because of your persoanality or religion, just explain why and listen to his response. His responses in your conversation will also enable you read his kind of person and his overall intentions.

You must also openly tell him you love him. This is very key.  

Good luck.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by boobfan: 8:31pm On May 27, 2011
@OP,I've read your lips and found out you are one of those ladies that echoes loving someone without reflecting it in your actions.Let's face it,he has consistently demanded for sex and you declined.He truly believes that someone somewhere is doing the job cos you aren't a virgin but forming a good girl to milk him dry.Think deeply,when you are real,he will believe your so-called kele kele love
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 27, 2011
chines4:

MsDarkskin na waooo your guy is trapped, if u practice what you preach

LOL smiley
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 27, 2011
the OP hasn't said a word in 3 pages,
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by sexylogan(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Here is my list of suggestions.  smiley

[list]
[li]Be more romantic - Cook for him rather than eat out. Should you eat out, go to a place that allows the two of you to dine and be alone. [/li]
[li]Spend quality time - Take strolls together  smiley or rather than go out, spend time at his house, your house or if you live together dedicate a whole day to yourselves. Repeat this as often as possible perhaps a day of the weekend be it saturdays or sundays.[/li]
[li][b]Be intimate WITHOUT being physically intimate -  Show him affection without being s3xual. Hold his hand or Cuddle  smiley. Rub his back or give him a massage. Give him spontaneous kisses be it mouth to mouth or his cheek.[/b] Smile at him more.  smiley[/li]
[li]Tell him you love him more often - it might seem like it's no use considering this is the very thing he refuses to believe but you have to be consistent when you love someone. Let them know it by way of mouth and by actions.[/li]
[li][b]Support him - [/b]anytime he comes at you with an idea or seems ambitious about anything give him some support. Be someone he can rely on to have his corner/back and can trust.[/li]
[li][b]'Stroke his ego' - [/b]Compliment him. If you want you could give him pet names that make him feel good. You don't have to call him 'King' or 'Daddy' but think of his positive qualities and go from there.[/li]
[li][b]Show interest in his loved ones - [/b]Show interest in his family and friends. [/li]
[/list]

Ahhh. .
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 27, 2011
SexyLogan bare with me oo! I am lost! grin
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Dkkkkk grin grin grin, if she kills hersef wot remains to d story , love actually abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You didnt watch Titanic?
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by ypad: 10:35pm On May 27, 2011
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by ypad: 10:47pm On May 27, 2011
since he is your boyfriend i 'll advice, you stand on your ground on no sex. it doesn't matter if you 're a virgin or not.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by MissyB3(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2011
fork adict:

But that aint what the post and the poster are about. I would like to know how you expect the OP's boyfriend to just know that his chic loves him since according to you, he should know.
Anger and 'love' are emotions and you cannot prove the reality of emotions to people. Love, like any other emotion, is not corporeal hence, I cannot swing it in your face, make you touch it, for you to be sure it's real. There is no meter to measure it, no instrument to detect it, Love is a subjective experience; I, alone, can truly know what I feel. It exists in my mind; just like I cannot prove my thoughts to you, I can't prove my emotions. My gestures/actions can only be suggestive of it. It's up to others to reach a conclusion based on my actions, I'm incapable of proving to others what/how I feel, if they don't believe me/it.
If I had an issue troubling me and I was in the midst of friends, my reticence and the 'I'm not in the mood' look on my face would suggest to them something is wrong, even without me having to tell them [My gestures being suggestive]. From another angle, if I decided to feign being in a gay mood in order not to be a spoilsport and, told them there's something bothering, where one of them doesn't believe me, I would never be able to convince him that I'm indeed troubled. [Inability to prove that which exists in my mind/brain].
I cannot prove fear to you, I cannot prove hatred neither can I prove love. If I sincerely feel any of these three, I wouldn't need to prove it to you for you to realize, you will know. It shows . . . everything I do in that regard, confirms it. You get the idea that I care about you when, for example, I call you often, I like to spend time with, I'm concerned about things that concern you but it's not me proving it to you. It's in everything I do.
If I have to prove it, then it's not love but vanity.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by noperson1: 2:03am On May 28, 2011
You need to ask he how he wants you to prove it. If it is thru sex, just know he is a user. He is feeling insecure cos his own love too get k-leg. If he truly loves u, he should not be bothered. His love should be enough for both of u. Ask him if he wants your right hand on a silver plate? i guess that should do for him
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by lavenda: 8:45am On May 28, 2011
I know love is hard. But this his how you show someone

1 Corinthians 13

Love

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by freeman9ja(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2011
My dear, there r 3 things a man wnt in life and that is; love, respect and good sex.
I one of them is missing then he goes out to get it somewhere else, or he will dupm ur ass, tongue
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by vaLasce(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2011
Y on earth does a woman claim2love a man,
and does not wan2ve sex with him?
sex dat started4rm d very begining?
sex!
very natural,
so sweet.
tatain,
wat do u do wen dat sweet natural urge coms up?
u hide under d chair?
soak ur toto in warm water?
ur one'f doz girls dat wld kiss,
n allow d guy press press,
but wen hm wan remove ur pant,
u go hook ya jeans tight!!?
after u go say dem don break ur heart!!?
common!will u free dat thing rite now make ur guy elp u scratch am!!??! angry
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by chagga(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2011
Love aint a word is a feeling, Been a feelin u can only express it through your actions , no amount of words can clearly defne what u feel but all you need is get the man 's idea of what love means 2 him n u can start from there. I bet if u, if u truelly love him u can get it right from their by reconciling what your understanding of what love is and what it means to him
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by guess1109(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2011
Abeg sex no be love o,if he's not convinced there's really notin u can do to convince him
just stay true to urself and show him ur love the best way u can
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by 190: 4:53pm On May 28, 2011
vaLasce:

sex!
very natural,
so sweet.
tatain,
u hide under d chair?
soak your toto in warm water?
your one'f doz girls dat wld kiss,
but wen hm wan remove your pant,
after u go say dem don break your heart!!?
common!will u free dat thing rite now make your guy elp u scratch am!!??! angry

[size=28pt]I LOVE THIS GUY ( THIS POST SHOULD BE UPLOADED ON NAIRALAND HALL OF FAME )[/size]
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by marcus1234: 5:19pm On May 28, 2011
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 28, 2011
190:

[size=28pt]I LOVE THIS GUY[/size]

we all know you've tasted the rainbow.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by 190: 5:43pm On May 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

we all know you've tasted the rainbow.

says the rascratt
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 28, 2011
190:

says the rascratt

yup to NL's BIGGEST mumalashy!
ask your friend's Jamo babe to translate that!
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by 190: 5:55pm On May 28, 2011

[size=2pt]STFU German Akita -- aint av time for B.S
[/size]
[size=2pt]Punk arse looser undecided[/size]
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 28, 2011
190:

STFU German Akita -- aint av time for B.S
Punk arse looser undecided

i'm sorry i don't speak 419FAG. tongue
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by 190: 5:59pm On May 28, 2011
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by sexylogan(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2011
vaLasce:

sex!
very natural,
so sweet.
tatain,
u hide under d chair?
soak your toto in warm water?
your one'f doz girls dat wld kiss,
but wen hm wan remove your pant,
after u go say dem don break your heart!!?
common!will u free dat thing rite now make your guy elp u scratch am!!??! angry

Dis guy wil not kill me today oh. Lwkmd. . .  grin grin
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2011
a portrait of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :

grin  grin
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by sexylogan(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

SexyLogan bare with me oo! I am lost! grin

"conjee'' is the naija slang for ''sexual urge''. I'm sure u can now figure it out. Lol. grin
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 29, 2011
sexylogan:

"conjee'' is the naija slang for ''sexual urge''. I'm sure u can now figure it out. Lol. grin

LOL!! grin grin

So it is true then! A simple kiss can make a guy. . .errrm. . .excited 'down south'? cheesy shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.