Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans (63543 Views)

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by BBBricks: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2021
MR DJ PLEASE PLAY ME

"WOLE" BY DJ XCLUSIVE FT DAVIDO

EVEN IF DAVIDO NO CARRY GRAMMY, HE FXCK CHIOMA BORN IFEANYI

THANK GOD FOR THE LITTLE HE GAVE YOU

#itiswell (if you quote me, if i ............ you!)
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2021
joshjc:
can you upgrade to premium or compact plus
Yes sure.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by IzzyAgu: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy wink For the third photo wey we dey see
Shey nah the New IPhone 14 wey dah woman carry??
Is like Apple Don do another one

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by ceejay10(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Onyi22:

That sandals can feed your entire family
hahaha why so brutal?

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2021
grin Chioma Carbon Copy
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by iamtardey: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2021
he's in African shrine right now... overnight
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Kajaard: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Na only this sandals this boy get?

That's bad of David

After spending so much money on 30BG and Olosho you can't buy sandals for your son.

Too many daft people on this forum. Just imagine the rubbish you posted?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by potland: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2021
BBBricks:
MR DJ PLEASE PLAY ME

"WOLE" BY DJ XCLUSIVE FT DAVIDO

EVEN IF DAVIDO NO CARRY GRAMMY, HE FXCK CHIOMA BORN IFEANYI

THANK GOD FOR THE LITTLE HE GAVE YOU

#itiswell (if you quote me, if i ............ you!)
Make I go fúck my own make I born twin boys
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by potland: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2021
jackcanfield:
grin Chioma Carbon Copy
I think say na only me see am

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Bennysam: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

After spending so much money on 30BG and Olosho you can't buy sandals for your son.
Useless Nigerian youth, you're the type that advice rich man how to spend his money while you're dying in abject poverty, what concerns you

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by princewarri1985: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Onyi22:
That sandals can feed your entire family
That's harsh and uncalled for,

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by joshjc(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yes sure.
ok
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Ess3nce(f): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Na wa .....

My Apple card and iTunes rate is very high
I buy all kinds of giftcards and coin ...
Whatsapp me on 09053340719
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by bleskid: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2021
I promise to mind my business this days

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

When your grandfather has two Private Jets, Your dad has a Rolls Royce Cullinan , Sandals are the least of your headache, infact you might start walking without shoes

Easy

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Aidejay(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2021
I say david wan drop song. Bloggers activated. Celebs and using their kids for PR.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Isnt that his dad?

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Babaswallow: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

When your grandfather has two Private Jets, Your dad has a Rolls Royce Cullinan , Sandals are the least of your headache, infact you might start walking without shoes

Even all the pictures tinubu has been snapping from Uk he has been using same shoes. More than 12pics same shoes

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Chioma na wife no be one night stand. Ok?
Chioma don marry? I no know o!
Who married Chioma? Which date and where did the marriage take place?
Please use pictures and videos as back up, ok?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by OlawaleBammie: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2021
moneyissweet:
No, ifeanyi's father

Abeg make una no confusion me na, who is Davido and who is ifeanyi father??

Isn't Davido ifeanyi father again??
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Dannyozs:

There's always the L*****cs in my lineage in the comment section who have something to blab about the Igbos.

Talk'n about living rent free!

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Princedapace:

As in eh. Was shocked to see what he commented. Some humans here can do any stu*id thing to worship people. They actually think everyone here is like them. Tufiakwa
Na so one idiot dey tell me say Tonto motor go buy im family because I said no man in his correct senses can settle down with Tonto and Toke Makinwa. Only to detect she stole the car from Kponkpon.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Josbreed: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

Pikin , oh sorry, an child that got an endorsement while in the womb na him sandals dey worry you?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by mabea: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
They will soon come and quote their useless tradition of child ownership here, but nobody will ever quote nor press Flavour who has 3 children with 2 Igbo women.
You're a tribalist
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Bekind123: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Chioma don marry? I no know o!
Who married Chioma? Which date and where did the marriage take place?
Please use pictures and videos as back up, ok?
You are so bitter about this Chioma. Last time, is about the son not being Davidos and the Adelekes not accepting her son after doing DNA test. You should be ashamed of yourself for wishing this cute little boy and his mum bad.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Kef420(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Have you eaten today? Worry about yourself dumbass
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by EmmaLege: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2021
e resemble chioma gan shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by MariaahOla: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Are you struggling to make money over the internet.
I know how tiring it can be to seek opportunities to make money online.

There are lots of empty promises from people and websites claiming to help you attain financial freedom. But most of them are nothing but empty promises.

You should know that there's no fast way to making money online. The process takes time. Its not magic.
Its a step by step process.
In this free training, I'll reveal the secrets to making it big in Affiliate marketing.

Click on the link to join. /ytk6n7
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by bepositive11: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

No, Peruzzi.

That's not Peruzzi
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Zico777(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Picture number 2: Bill Gates , one of the world most richest man on earth wearing Tinubu's sneakers to grab some late night burger

Dear Nairalanders, it's time we worked on our Superlatives when commenting on this platform.

It's honestly becoming a norm here.

There's no word like Most Richest it is simply Richest.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by EmperorTolson: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Picture number 1: Sanwo-Olu wearing same Tinubu's sneakers even on native

Picture number 2: Bill Gates , one of the world most richest man on earth wearing Tinubu's sneakers to grab some late night burger

Tinubu still wearing his sneakers even in 2021

Picture number 4: Tinubu in 2017 been asked by Buhari if he only has this sneakers and how can he get one for Yussuf

Wetin you dey talk here.
What do you mean by Tinubu's sneaker?
I don't understand.
Does Tinubu have a shoe brand or Tinubu was the first to wear it.
Please enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.