Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans (63541 Views)

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Jerryherd: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Wetin you dey talk here.
What do you mean by Tinubu's sneaker?
I don't understand.
Does Tinubu have a shoe brand or Tinubu was the first to wear it.
Please enlighten me

I called it Tinubu Jagaban's sneakers and that's that.. case settled.. if you also want one go get one
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by youngtizzy1(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Na only this sandals this boy get?

That's bad of David

After spending so much money on 30BG and Olosho you can't buy sandals for your son.

Common sense is far from your destiny
No sense at all
Must you comment on everything
That sandal can feed your family for 1yr molfo
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Jostoman: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

After spending so much money on 30BG and Olosho you can't buy sandals for your son.
bad belle people if them give you that sandal I know you will do Thanksgiving for church grin
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by bakesntakes(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

Only this sandals go buy all the shoes and best clothes for your wardrobe
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by EmperorTolson: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

I called it Tinubu Jagaban's sneakers and that's that.. case settled.. if you also want one go get one
Mr man, kindly answer the question.
Why do you call it Tinubu's sneaker?
If you don't have a reason for calling it Tinubu's sneaker, then you're gullible and your reasoning is shallow.
Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
lordmayor2013:
I’m selling Adidas sneakers # 2,500. it’s fake but if you walk fast, no one will notice it

Please patronize me

are you serious about the sneakers?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by majente(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

Hey grow some balls nah only
Nairaland you go see who no get work dey advice person wey get say hin salary too small
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bekind123:
You are so bitter about this Chioma. Last time, is about the son not being Davidos and the Adelekes not accepting her son after doing DNA test. You should be ashamed of yourself for wishing this cute little boy and his mum bad.
Why are you crying over a simple question? Is Chioma married? If yes, to whom and pictures/videos should be used as back up! Simple!
You flood my mention with saliva! Who is Mungo Park? He died at Bussa. Is that the answer to the question?
Adewale had a baby this year and had been pictured with Baba, Imade, Hailey, others too, this one 2 years, have you seen him with the Baba? Yes or No?
Davido posted this baby before, that's how They cursed people who didn't see him as Davido's carbon copy till page 15 only to be detected he is his manager's baby. Now this one is Baba's twin and Hailey's face. Why are you people always confused?

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

dis single act of wickedness u displayed now will not make u make it to heaven, walahi!
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by pepperdemzombie: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
mabea:
You're a tribalist
Truth is bitter.

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by otiranking(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

When your grandfather has two Private Jets, Your dad has a Rolls Royce Cullinan , Sandals are the least of your headache, infact you might start walking without shoes

Picture number 1: Sanwo-Olu wearing same Tinubu's sneakers even on native

Picture number 2: Bill Gates , one of the world richest man on earth wearing Tinubu's sneakers to grab some late night burger

Tinubu still wearing his sneakers even in 2021

Picture number 4: Tinubu in 2017 been asked by Buhari if he only has this sneakers and how he can get one for Yussuf his biker son

Bold of you to think they're sharing one sneakers.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by UpdatesiOS147(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

When your grandfather has two Private Jets, Your dad has a Rolls Royce Cullinan , Sandals are the least of your headache, infact you might start walking without shoes

Picture number 1: Sanwo-Olu wearing same Tinubu's sneakers even on native

Picture number 2: Bill Gates , one of the world richest man on earth wearing Tinubu's sneakers to grab some late night burger

Tinubu still wearing his sneakers even in 2021

Picture number 4: Tinubu in 2017 been asked by Buhari if he only has this sneakers and how he can get one for Yussuf his biker son

Lol Jerry you b Weyrey �

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by ramatintin(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

Idiotic comment.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Singlenhappy(f): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_hzT7IoQuM

Davido's son Ifeanyi in the streets with his Dad and fans

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2664855452308847256?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
where is his mother, I hate Nigerian men! Does separation mean mother won't be around child again? I must correct all this wrongs!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by caandi: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That's bad of David

I don’t know why I find this funny and you’re right
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi In The Streets With His Dad And Fans by Kobicove(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
lordmayor2013:
I’m selling Adidas sneakers # 2,500. it’s fake but if you walk fast, no one will notice it

Please patronize me

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) / Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.