Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist (9190 Views)

Does God Exist? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
budaatum:

This is not an important matter workch. No one cares what crap anyone chooses to create in their heads and believe even if they do not keep it to themselves, as you'll find this out in due time.
Its also a problem now in U.S
Religious ignorance by fundamentalists is brewing science denial of vaccines.

Fundamentalists are trying to tell how people do abortion and how government should include their religion in state affairs.

No one will have a problem with religion if they can just keep those ridiculous beliefs to themselves but no they can’t.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
budaatum:

Religion. A new word in our discourse. Are you aware that you are a religious person? If not, check how religiously you've been posting here then let me know how it has affected your life irrespective of your age. It would be interesting to know.
How am i religious?

is this another of your faulty deductions?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
We care, and that’s why it’s a debate in secular countries. Are you deliberately ignoring this?

Maybe you should go talk to hisbah in Kano or go publicly sell beer in Sokoto. You will understand what we are saying cheesy

In which secular country, worch, is the existence of God a debate, and who is debating it? And why the fuq would I want to publicly sell beer in Sokoto unless I am indeed mentally incapacitated or want to have my head incapacitated?

As for asking hisbah, that would make me become like you who is asking for evidence of a God on a forum as if those on the forum have been to see God and brought back a report or better still a photograph so buda may see.

Sorry workch, but buda refuses to be that ignorant and stupid.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

In which secular country, worch, is the existence of God a debate, and who is debating it? And why the fuq would I want to publicly sell beer in Sokoto unless I am indeed mentally incapacitated or want to have my head incapacitated?

As for asking hisbah, that would make me become like you who is asking for evidence of a God on a forum as if those on the forum have been to see God and brought back a report or better still a photograph so buda may see.

The existence of god has always been a debate because it doesn’t have evidence and we have 4200 of them claiming theirs is real.

All of them are deluded. None has evidence grin

Or sorry, we have 4201, Flying Spaghetti Monster included
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

You can’t ask for evidence because you believe blindly, I don’t
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
It’s blasphemous to also say that Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist.
Show me proof where I said Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist.

Workch:
God is a biblical comic and he was described by Stone Age individuals who didn’t know how the universe operate. Little wonder the book full of unrealistic events and narratives.
Share with us a list of the unrealistic events and narratives the book is full off then

Workch:
Extraordinary claims that cannot be backed by evidence.
We are not called by God about extraordinary claims that can be backed by evidence, but with or without evidence, we are called love, to believe and do ordinary things with extraordinary faith

You see, your hatred, because you're devoid of love, incapacitates you from believing, without empirical evidence, that God exist. No one who loves God, will ever deny or doubt His existence

Workch:
If you don’t like evidence then you are hiding something
If you dont like heights, then you cant jump the leap of faith

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
How am i religious?

is this another of your faulty deductions?

It would sound faulty to you, but you have religiously been on this thread seeking evidence for a religious God. I'd go further in fact, after checking your profile, and say you are very religious, though I bet you likely think religion means you pray and go to church on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

It would sound faulty to you, but you have religiously been on this thread seeking evidence for a religious God. I'd go further in fact, after checking your profile, and say you are very religious, though I bet you likely think religion means you pray and go to church on Sunday.
its not my fault if you don’t like evidence.

You should work on yourself to tolerate that word.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2021
BassReeves:
Show me proof where I said Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist.

Share with us a list of the unrealistic events and narratives the book is full off then

We are not called by God about extraordinary claims that can be backed by evidence, but with or without evidence, we are called love, to believe and do ordinary things with extraordinary faith

You see, your hatred, because you're devoid of love, incapacitates you from believing, without empirical evidence, that God exist. No one who loves God, will ever deny or doubt His existence

If you dont like heights, then you cant jump the leap of faith
We still need evidence for god. Not jus evidence, a testable one that can be repeatedly analyzed.

Sorry but that’s how all reliable truth has ever been established
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
You can’t ask for evidence because you believe blindly, I don’t

See. A blind belief, which can only be due to the fact that you refuse or are incapable of checking the evidence before you.

Should I get someone to inform you that buda is not a believer, workch? You do sound like you prefer being told instead of checking for yourself.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

See. A blind belief, which can only be due to the fact that you refuse or are incapable of checking the evidence before you.

Should I get someone to inform you that buda is not a believer, workch? You do sound like you prefer being told instead of checking for yourself.

The fact that you don’t like to provide evidence for your claim and you try to redefine it doesn’t mean god exist.

You still have to prove it with evidence, a testable one. I will be looking for evidence if I were you else you god is just a more popular version of Flying Spaghetti Monster
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:16am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

I surely prefer being told, seems like you believe more than believers going by your comments.

Only believers don’t like evidence
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
its not my fault if you don’t like evidence.

You should work on yourself to tolerate that word.

Believer, yuk! Or don't you realise you are stating your belief instead of checking the evidence, which you claim to like, for yourself.

What's the point of tolerating a word you don't live by? Is it any different to demons believing in God and trembling?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:20am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

Believer, yuk! Or don't you realise you are stating your belief instead of checking the evidence, which you claim to like, for yourself.

What's the point of tolerating a word you don't live by? Is it any different to demons believing in God and trembling?
God and demons?
You want to start telling me the usual fairytales about your imaginary friends and foes?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:21am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
I surely prefer being told, seems like you believe more than believers going by your comments.

Only believers don’t like evidence

I agree that believers don't like evidence. You yourself are evidence of the truth of that statement.

You believe quite a lot about buda after all, and despite the evidence.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

I agree that believers don't like evidence. You yourself are evidence of the truth of that statement.

You believe quite a lot about buda after all, and despite the evidence.
All the rhetoric just to avoid being asked for evidence for god?
Dude grin, you make a lot of stuffs up.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by BassReeves: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
We still need evidence for god. Not jus evidence, a testable one that can be repeatedly analyzed.

Sorry but that’s how all reliable truth has ever been established
Hebrews 11:1-2
'1Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed),
and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses]
2For by this [kind of] faith the men of old gained [divine] approval.
'

Sorry but this is how the cookie crumbles. Without love, meaning love, first for, God, then except you are doubting Thomas, you get no empirical evidence, and you're expected to settle this 'God exists' thing with faith, recall, the currency I earlier proposed to you

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
God and demons?
You want to start telling me the usual fairytales about your imaginary friends and foes?

When you read the fairy tale called Things Fall Apart, does Ikemefuna become your imaginary friend and foes?

If I say “Life is as tedious as a twice-told tale, Vexing the dull ear of a drowsy man”, does Shakespeare's King John become my friend and foes?

I'm ending this current stage of our discussion here, Workch. You and I shall meet again, hopefully after you've checked the evidence, for I will ask.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

When you read the fairy tale called Things Fall Apart, does Ikemefuna become your imaginary friend and foes?

If I say “Life is as tedious as a twice-told tale, Vexing the dull ear of a drowsy man”, does Shakespeare's King John become my friend and foes?

I'm ending this current stage of our discussion here, Workch. You and I shall meet again, hopefully after you've checked the evidence, for I will ask.
Stop dragging me all about the argument.

My point is clear, only evidence will change my mind about the existence of god.
Your flawed analogies can’t
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2021
BassReeves:
Hebrews 11:1-2
'1Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed),
and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses]
2For by this [kind of] faith the men of old gained [divine] approval.
'

Sorry but this is how the cookie crumbles. Without love, meaning love, first for, God, then except you are doubting Thomas, you get no empirical evidence, and you're expected to settle this 'God exists' thing with faith, recall, the currency I earlier proposed to you
And he’s quoting the fairytale grin

4,200 religious books and the Bible is the correct one. Delusion grin

Flying Spaghetti Monster exist with faith
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
All the rhetoric just to avoid being asked for evidence for god?
Dude grin, you make a lot of stuffs up.

I don't do evidence for God, Workch. It's no different to asking for evidence for a spaghetti monster or Father Christmas or unicorns, and would just be yelling, dumb.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:34am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

I don't do evidence for God, Workch. It's no different to asking for evidence for a spaghetti monster or Father Christmas or unicorns, and would just be yelling, dumb.
ofcourse, you don’t need evidence for things that don’t exist.

You just believe it by faith just like the napkin religion

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:

My point is clear, only evidence will change my mind about the existence of god.

Do let me know if you change your mind so I can tell you you got stupid because that's what you'll become if you change your mind since no one is ever going to provide you with evidence for the existence or lack of of Gods.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

Do let me know if you change your mind so I can tell you you got stupid because that's what you'll become if you change your mind since no one is ever going to provide you with evidence for the existence or lack of of Gods.
Same way no one will provide evidence for existence and lack of existence for the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:

You just believe it by faith just like the napkin religion

Do you do this a lot, create a belief in your head and run with it?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
Same way no one will provide evidence for existence and lack of existence for the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
grin

It would be dumb to ask for any, I think, though one might do better with Russells teapot for which there's a photo showing its location in space and time.

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

It would be dumb to ask for any, I think, though one might do better with Russells teapot for which there's a photo showing its location in space and time.
Where are you insulting me? grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

Do you do this a lot, create a belief in your head and run with it?

Thats exactly what people who don’t provide evidence for their god do.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
Thats exactly people who don’t provide evidence for their god do.

So why do you who claims to like evidence and not to believe do what those who believe do?

And why are you expecting someone else to provide you with evidence you ought to be seeking for yourself so that you are not deceived?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by budaatum: 1:01am On Sep 22, 2021
Workch:
Where are you insulting me? grin

Just behind the teapot, though I doubt you'd see it since tea has not opened your eyes yet so you can see the pot.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 1:01am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

So why do you who claims to like evidence and not to believe do what those who believe do?

And why are you expecting someone else to provide you with evidence you ought to be seeking for yourself so that you are not deceived?
You made claim of a god,
You find the evidence yourself.
No one will help you find your imaginary friends
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 1:02am On Sep 22, 2021
budaatum:

Just behind the teapot, though I doubt you'd see it since tea has not opened your eyes yet so you can see the pot.
You still have not provided evidence for your god.

No amount of distraction can stop me from demanding for evidence sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? / What Is The Difference Between Trial And Temptation / Churches Now Market Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.