Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist (9141 Views)

Does God Exist? / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Chai. Where is Budaatum when you need him...? All these underaged degenerates forming atheist don't even have a clue to what atheism is . Smh
If there’s no evidence for your god, there’s nothing anybody can do. Not even Albert Einstein can help you.

You make the positive claim then you will provide the evidence. Else Flying Spaghetti Monster also exist and he created your god
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
I don’t believe he exist because you have not provided evidence that he does.
Simple
It's amazing you haven't seen the stupidity of your conclusion.
You are using my claim as your INTELLIGENT EVIDENCE?

What if I am wrong?
My error becomes your evidence!?

FIND YOUR OWN EVIDENCE: Copying someone's answer stupidly in an exam as your own answer will lead you to a terrible result!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

What if I am wrong?

FIND YOUR OWN EVIDENCE: Copying someone's answer stupidly in an exam as your own answer will lead you to a terrible result!
Your analogies also validates the claim that Spider-Man and Superman could exist whether or not we have evidence.

That’s what religion does to your brain, it makes you reason awkward.

If it can’t be proven it can’t be accepted to be in existence.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

What if I am wrong?

I have absolutely nothing to find evidence for.

I don’t believe it and I won’t waste time looking of it. Same way I don’t have to look for Spider-Man or Batman.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
The keyword is evidence but you have been ignoring it deliberately because you have none.
You aren’t even ready to provide any. God doesn’t exist until we see evidence. Simple
Then look for YOUR own Evidence.
Then objectively prove YOUR own Evidence
Then face the consequence of YOUR Conclusion
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
This thread smells fresh stupidity in the form of ignorance.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Then look for YOUR own Evidence.
Then objectively prove YOUR own Evidence
Then face the consequence of YOUR Conclusion
You made the god claim you provide evidence.
I can’t look for evidence for something I know doesn’t exist because of lack of evidence. I can’t look for evidence for Batman, god and Flying Spaghetti Monster.

No evidence that any of them exist. Total waste of resources and time finding them grin

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This thread smells fresh stupidity in the form of ignorance.
Then educate us with evidence of god that we can test grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
I have absolutely nothing to find evidence for.

I don’t believe it and I won’t waste time looking of it. Same way I don’t have to look for Spider-Man or Batman.
Why then do you spend your whole life-time arguing against what doesn't exist.

I have never argued against the existence of Santa Claus coming from the North pole...it doesnt bug me one bit because i known it doesnt exist.
Ive never lost a sleep over the existence of Superman because he is just fiction

BUT
Some people spend countless hours arguing against what they are sure doesn't exist. Is that not a kind of insanity?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Then educate us with evidence of god that we can test grin
I was the first person on this thread to ask you a question to which you turned a blind eye to . Which was not a very smart move .
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Why then do you spend your whole life-time arguing against what doesn't exist.

I have never argued against the existence of Santa Claus coming from the North pole...it doesnt bug me one bit because i known it doesnt exist.
Ive never lost a sleep over the existence of Superman because he is just fiction

BUT
Some people spend countless hours proving what they are sure doesn't exist. Is that not a kind of insanity?
Maybe we will stop making you angry by stop saying it to your face if you lots can just keep your unsubstantiated beliefs to yourself and not let us hear them everyday.

If you can’t keep it to yourself then be ready to face people like us. It’s simple

God still doesn’t exist just like Batman and Spider-Man until you provide evidence that he does.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
You made the god claim you provide evidence.
I can’t look for evidence for something I know doesn’t exist because of lack of evidence. I can’t look for evidence for Batman, god and Flying Spaghetti Monster.

No evidence that any of them exist. Total waste of resources and time finding them grin
Then why would you open up a thread to dispute the existence of Superman when you know he doesn't exit. Why does this question always give you sleepless nights?

Please when did I make a claim in this thread?
I have shown you your 9 claims
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I was the first person on this thread to ask you a question to which you turned a blind eye to . Which was not a very smart move .
You have no right to ask any questions if you have a big unanswered question.
Where’s the evidence for your god?
After then, we will take your questions.

Don’t come here and bamboozle us with your numerous straw man questions while deliberately not providing evidence for your sky friend.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Workch:
You have no right to ask any questions if you have a big unanswered question.
Where’s the evidence for your god?
After then, we will take your questions.

Don’t come here and bamboozle us with your numerous straw man questions while deliberately not providing evidence for your sky friend.
[/s] You publicly claimed that God does not exist, and I asked to prove this, and yet you have not . Why ?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Originalsly: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
If God or a creator does not exist ... how did earth and human come into existance? I want to learn something new today.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

Then why would you open up a thread to dispute the existence of Superman when you know he doesn't exit. Why does this question always give you sleepless nights?

Please when did I make a claim in this thread?
I have shown you your 9 claims
Because we don’t have Superman worshiper disturbing us everyday, trying to tell us how to live our lives. Banging on our doors in the name of evangelism.

We don’t have Superman worshippers trying to influence the state policies with their beliefs.

We don’t have Superman worshippers telling us that we will rot in hell if we don’t adopt their beliefs. A hell that they haven’t provide evidence for.

We don’t have Superman supporters scamming people on pulpit.

Now you get it right?
If you don’t want dispute, you guys need to learn how to keep those ridiculous beliefs to yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Originalsly:
If God or a creator does not exist ... how did earth and human come into existance?
The Invisible Pink Unicorn did it.

You can’t see it because it’s Invisible, you cannot confirm it’s colour because she’s Invisible but it exists. If you have faith that it does then it will reveal itself to you.

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You publicly claimed that God does not exist, and I asked to prove this, and yet you have not . Why ?
I publicly say that I don’t believe the claim made by “Christians” that god exist because they don’t have evidence.

A sane person would have just provided evidence

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Workch:
I publicly say that I don’t believe the claim made by “Christians” that god exist because they don’t have evidence.

A sane person would have just provided evidence
[/s] You said there was was no evidence for the existence of God, so I asked you to prove this by providing us with your own evidence to state your case. But unfortunately, you have been ranting without anything to show . And to me , that does not sound smart way to win an argument
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You said there was was no for the existence of God so I asked to prove this by proving us with your own evidence, but unfortunately, you have been ranting . And to me , that does not sound smart way to win an argument
Then you provide proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist. Since you want us to follow your fallacious way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You said there was was no evidence for the existence of God, so I asked you to prove this by providing us with your own evidence to state your case. But unfortunately, you have been ranting without anything to show . And to me , that does not sound smart way to win an argument
You people rant everyday in your churches. No one killed you for that.

Abeg let me rant here oo grin

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Maybe we will stop making you angry by stop saying it to your face if you lots can just keep your unsubstantiated beliefs to yourself and not let us hear them everyday.

If you can’t keep it to yourself then be ready to face people like us. It’s simple

God still doesn’t exist just like Batman and Spider-Man until you provide evidence that he does.
I guess you forgot that you were the one who opened this thread and not me or anyone who believe in the creator!

its your thread!
You are the one raising issue where there is none!
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Workch:
Then you provide proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn’t exist. Since you want us to follow your fallacious way of reasoning.
[/s] Can you take this argument to an online debate ? If yes, I would like to welcome you to one.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
TenQ:

I guess you forgot that you were the one who opened this thread and not me or anyone who believe in the creator!

its your thread!
You are the one raising issue where there is none!
yes, asking for evidence for your God, which you haven’t provided. It’s 9 pages now and still no single atom of evidence that your imaginary friend exist.

Shame, it wouldn’t take that long to prove that Flying Spaghetti Monster exist grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
You people rant everyday in your churches. No one killed you for that.

Abeg let me rant here oo grin
I did not know I was talking to someone mad. Let me leave you in peace . Enjoy
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Can you take this argument to an online debate ? If yes, I would like to welcome you to one.
Stop chestbeating and just tell us how to confirm your imaginary friend.

grin grin grin
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I did not know I was talking to someone mad. Let me leave you in peace . Enjoy
Donr call me mad because I asked for evidence.

Don’t be a Christian Taliban grin

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Stop chestbeating and just tell us how to confirm your imaginary friend.

grin grin grin
You do not answer questions. So shall I assume you are empty ?
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You do not answer questions. So shall I assume you are empty ?
Thats because you don’t have rights to ask questions until to provide evidence for the long-standing god claim.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Ammishaddai: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
Donr call me mad because I asked for evidence.

Don’t be a Christian Taliban grin
Hahaha...you never asked for evidences . Rather , you headline said there is no evidence for the existence of God . And when I confronted you to come up with your own evidences to state your case ,you started ranting like someone from an asylum.
Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by Workch: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hahaha...you never asked for evidences . Rather , you headline said there is no evidence for the existence of God . And when I confronted you to come up with your own evidences to state your case ,you started ranting like someone from an asylum.
It wouldn’t take this long to prove that Flying Spaghetti Monster exist grin

1 Like

Re: There’s No Evidence That Your God Exist by TenQ: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Workch:
yes, asking for evidence for your God, which you haven’t provided. It’s 9 pages now and still no single atom of evidence that your imaginary friend exist.

Shame, it wouldn’t take that long to prove that Flying Spaghetti Monster exist grin
You made 9 claims
BUT
You are still disturbed about them to a point you require MY proof as YOUR EVIDENCE!
This is pathetic!

No one asked you for any claim: you of your own volition did
Unfortunately, your 9 claims didn't give you any closure: for without me, you are NOTHING

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Tell Your Favourite Bible Story / Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? / Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.