Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (37097 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / "I Slept With A Guy Asking Me Out..." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by ityP(m): 5:41am On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I thought you were never going to respond. But toor, nobody knows the character of your girl here. The guys are just speaking based on stereotype and if you went to follow what they are saying, you just might spoil your relationship. Guys are insatiable. Here's a woman even showing you screenshots of guys asking her out, and they are still condemning her and saying there are others she isn't showing you. Na wa o. If she was hiding her phone from you nko?

IMO, if that girl doesn't trust you and isn't free with you, she would not be showing you the chats of her chykers. It's something I can do and would like it if my partner is that open with me as well.

She shows you her response to them as well na? Don't use assumptions and insecurity to create issues where they aren't. Just gist and laugh over it, as it could even strengthen the bond between you too.

As long as there are no red flags about her, I don't see a problem.

So what does she want him to do with the chats? See, even if she's faithful, which is rarely the case in situations like this, this act of sending your guy or even a guy sending to his babe screenshotted chats of suitors serves no wholesome purpose. It just puts pressure on the partner and creates a competitive deposition. From Op's tone, it's clear the chats are getting to him, as it would any guy with sense. Have you asked Op whether he is allowed access to her phone, without her feeling somehow about it? You don't need to "prove" your faithfulness. I can even show my babe chats of ladies who are giving me green light and be knacking many others I fancy without her knowing. It's a trick. If you fall for such, then eye go clear you soon

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by adedayoa2(f): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2021
ityP:

Stupid way to put pressure on her guy. Women plenty abeg. If relationship don dey tire the babe, she can say it directly and go for who's ready. Na ladies' work be that sha. Another woman with sense will come along. Soldier go, soldier come
relationship no tire her, and no be sey she no like the guy. Most times pressure from home and she need that assurance sey na she and OP no go fvck her up. Is that not better?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by ityP(m): 5:48am On Sep 19, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Competition will awaken you.
She has one foot out the door now.
Good luck in winning her heart 100% if she's truly worth the effort.

If she's worth the effort, she will not turn our love into a competition. If she has one foot out the door, she can as well take a walk for good. A relationship is not a one sided thing. Any babe who tries to create competition when it comes to love and relationships is not worth it in my books. The real one wey be my own go come
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by ityP(m): 5:54am On Sep 19, 2021
adedayoa2:
relationship no tire her, and no be sey she no like the guy. Most times pressure from home and she need that assurance sey na she and OP no go fvck her up. Is that not better?

There are more matured ways of going about it if this is what she has in mind sef. Sit the guy down and ask him how far. Nothing wrong about that. Sending chats to him is a mumu way of achieving this IMO. For me, I will start removing mind small small sef, the moment my babe starts doing this. I won't fall for this age long scam again
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by ICEWIN: 6:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Marvyx:
Get sense brother. Na the one she no like she dy show you, the sacred ones she enjoys, she no go tell you, she'll keep them to replace you. Love with your head and not your heart so that when she proves us right that ladies are not loyal, you won't have to worry about your heart.

U TALK WELL
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by debbydams(f): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
Yes, u do.
where and how
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by debbydams(f): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

Did you say “if”?

So e get people una dey date you aren't in love with?

Chai. Nwoke atala ahụhụ.
ogini? undecided do u understand English?..try read digest nd understand..BTW I can't date someone I don't love na,cos I don't pretend.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by movid(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2021
placeofallure:

I agree with you but do you know some men can be stubborn?

A certain guy keeps changing his numbers to chat me up. I counted about 5 or so. Each time I know it's him, I block his ass. He will still call, I know he will. I don't know how he got the number in the first place and I politely told him I'm married but that won't deter him.

As for OP, if you are not comfortable with it tell her to stop. How he got her number matters too.
I will suggest you take to another measure to fend him off or tell your husband about this. I wouldn't like someone disturbing my wife to such length
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by remotecontrol: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Nanpon96:
Good evening Nairalanders, pls there is something that has been bothering me for sometime. My babe has been screenshotting the chat another guy has been asking her out. Please what is her motive of doing this? Is it to make me Jealous or to proof her loyalty to me? Please Nairalanders help me out here.

Is called open secret, so that when you see her chat with the guy you will think is normal but d main thing they happen for background
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Mvena(f): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2021
If to say na the guy dey show am that kin thing ehn no be small wahala the girl for dey do mtcheww
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Neddyogu(m): 7:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Make we tell am the truth?
Can he handle it?

Does he know he's a mere car washer? �
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by v2: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Simply ask her thoughts about the guy.
Let her know that if she is serous about your relationship she will not be condoning such as she would have called the guy to order or block him if he persists.
Guys will always woe your GF whether you like it or not.
At least she is telling you about it.
A lot of the babes guy men bleep around are somebody else's GF.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by JoeyM: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2021
She collecting outside……. Just wanting to make sure u don’t suspect

#StayToxic
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by nosa73(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2021
My guy if she is between the age of 22 to 25 free her and let her go, but if she is between 27 to 32 believe her because she trust u
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by jackyraw09: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2021
Nanpon96:
Good evening Nairalanders, pls there is something that has been bothering me for sometime. My babe has been screenshotting the chat another guy has been asking her out. Please what is her motive of doing this? Is it to make me Jealous or to proof her loyalty to me? Please Nairalanders help me out here.

Young man, your girlfriend is a manipulator - be careful

Drops pen

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by CalabarPikin: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Fall for this at your own peril

Tell her to keep records of calls

Tell her to screenshot her WhatsApp call history.

I'm sorry for the heartbreak you'll get after that

Fear women
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Raalsalghul: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2021
Behave as if nothing but be watchful.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by The5DME(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa [s:
post=105942981]She only shows you the chats? What does she say about it?
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by 123papas(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
just like when you go to auction house.... if someone puts a higher bid, you can either raise your bid or fold and get out. the girl is making you understand that you gotta raise your game if you wanna keep her.... ball is in your court!

PS the fact that your girl doesnt block this fool is a sign that you've almost lost her already (whether with this guy or the next)
Why will you call a follow man, trying to woo a woman, a fool.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

Ha. Uncle cool down na no bi gidigbo.

Relax your mind, agu.

The matter is vexing me.. Too many Simp.. I swear if I see any Simp for real eye.. I will useless him
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2021
ityP:

So what does she want him to do with the chats? See, even if she's faithful, which is rarely the case in situations like this, this act of sending your guy or even a guy sending to his babe screenshotted chats of suitors serves no wholesome purpose. It just puts pressure on the partner and creates a competitive deposition. From Op's tone, it's clear the chats are getting to him, as it would any guy with sense. Have you asked Op whether he is allowed access to her phone, without her feeling somehow about it? You don't need to "prove" your faithfulness. I can even show my babe chats of ladies who are giving me green light and be knacking many others I fancy without her knowing. It's a trick. If you fall for such, then eye go clear you soon

Lol...No wholesome purpose...according to? See, it's fine. We'll live our lives and see things based on our persons and do what we want to do and make decisions we want to make. About partners. I speak for myself and say that is not a biggie to me and I don't get insecure about such. Oh yeah, you're within your rights to doubt that and it's okay.

Have an enjoyable, peaceful Sunday.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Babara1994(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2021
placeofallure:

I agree with you but do you know some men can be stubborn?

A certain guy keeps changing his numbers to chat me up. I counted about 5 or so. Each time I know it's him, I block his ass. He will still call, I know he will. I don't know how he got the number in the first place and I politely told him I'm married but that won't deter him.

As for OP, if you are not comfortable with it tell her to stop. How he got her number matters too.
But you were enjoying the attention grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Nanpon96(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I thought you were never going to respond. But toor, nobody knows the character of your girl here. The guys are just speaking based on stereotype and if you went to follow what they are saying, you just might spoil your relationship. Guys are insatiable. Here's a woman even showing you screenshots of guys asking her out, and they are still condemning her and saying there are others she isn't showing you. Na wa o. If she was hiding her phone from you nko?

IMO, if that girl doesn't trust you and isn't free with you, she would not be showing you the chats of her chykers. It's something I can do and would like it if my partner is that open with me as well.

She shows you her response to them as well na? Don't use assumptions and insecurity to create issues where they aren't. Just gist and laugh over it, as it could even strengthen the bond between you too.

As long as there are no red flags about her, I don't see a problem.
You have given me the perfect answer here. Me I feel it's kinda love she has for me that's why she shows me often. Thanks dear I really appreciate your words of encouragement. �

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by chatinent: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

The matter is vexing me.. Too many Simp.. I swear if I see any Simp for real eye.. I will useless him

What if you see sb who isn't a simp but isn't a redpill either?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Nanpon96(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2021
ityP:

Stupid way to put pressure on her guy. Women plenty abeg. If relationship don dey tire the babe, she can say it directly and go for who's ready. Na ladies' work be that sha. Another woman with sense will come along. Soldier go, soldier come
But why is our Naija babes behaving like that. They will never tell you they wanna quit they will just put you at the wheel while they are busy with another man.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Nanpon96(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol...No wholesome purpose...according to? See, it's fine. We'll live our lives and see things based on our persons and do what we want to do and make decisions we want to make. About partners. I speak for myself and say that is not a biggie to me and I don't get insecure about such. Oh yeah, you're within your rights to doubt that and it's okay.

Have an enjoyable, peaceful Sunday.

Yeah I think ityP is sounding plain and truthful here
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Nanpon96:
You have given me the perfect answer here. Me I feel it's kinda love she has for me that's why she shows me often. Thanks dear I really appreciate your words of encouragement. �

You're welcome.

Also, can you describe as unbiasedly and as best as possible the kind of persom she is, if you don't mind? Does she hide her phone from you? Because I get some of the guys might be seeing some form of possibilities based on real life scenarios, but then people are individuals and so is your girlfriend. It would be wrong to just judge her based on stereotypes. I'll rather choose to see the possibility of goodness than the bad in people, when they've not given me a reason to think otherwise.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Coolgent(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2021
Nanpon96:
I think she is proving her loyalty otherwise you could've knew what transpired
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Lugianostar(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2021
She is invariably hurrying you to do the needful since your competitors are banking hard....

Loving a lady alone isn't enough to secure the relationship but........?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by ityP(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2021
GrinCitrus:

ALWAYS PROVING SUPERIORITY. I'M LONG MARRIED. GET LOST

Please, if you have kids, please do DNA test ASAP before it is too late. Don't come and say "had I known" years from now sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.