Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (37655 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / "I Slept With A Guy Asking Me Out..." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by BigYash: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
She is fooling you
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Toks2008(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
She likes the guy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by wwwihy: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
O boy.... get busy and leave girlfriend matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by muller101(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Premium tears gathering grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Insensitive girls are not good for your mental health
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by enemyofprogress: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
You’re about to be dumped

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by chatinent: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
placeofallure:

Do you think I haven't told him I can't be with him? It was when I saw he was hard of hearing that I started blocking him. He'd get another number, I'd block him and that's how we've been playing hide and seek. He even used a fake name and picture to come be my friend on fb, I blocked him there too. I told my husband initially and we laughed over it. But I never bothered him again about all his other stupid moves. He'd think I encouraged him in a way, that's why he kept coming back. Meanwhile, I didn't.

Some guys dey embarrass my gender.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by donprinyo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wait until she sends you the one from hotel room

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nanpon96:
Good evening Nairalanders, pls there is something that has been bothering me for sometime. My babe has been screenshotting the chat another guy has been asking her out. Please what is her motive of doing this? Is it to make me Jealous or to proof her loyalty to me? Please Nairalanders help me out here.

Depends on what she says about the chats. Does she nag u after showing u or does she compare u to the other person? What she does to u based on the chats she shows u will determine her motives.

Bt generally shady gals won’t show u chats even if u demand for it and some will show u only what they want u to see in which case the more u look the less u see. Lol

Another angle is she might be cheating bt not with the guy she’s showing u the chats. So I don’t take any of these gestures so seriously.

If she’s serious about showing u she’s a faithful gal frnd she should give u her password so u can check her fone at anytime u like. Not this programming she’s Programming u. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by sabreal: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Its a way to maintain your mumu status.

Very soon she will ptrgmacy test for the guy

Nanpon96:
Good evening Nairalanders, pls there is something that has been bothering me for sometime. My babe has been screenshotting the chat another guy has been asking her out. Please what is her motive of doing this? Is it to make me Jealous or to proof her loyalty to me? Please Nairalanders help me out here.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by budusky05(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
And you keep reading it, Don't worry soon she will show you pictures of them having sex. If you like don't be a man and address her lapses.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by CaptainFM1: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
She's mounting defence ready for you. Better prepare for eventualities. Start showing her pics of girls disturbing you too

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Hezzyluv: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
[b]Dear Deputy Boyfriend,

Anybody wey love you no go dey give en number out to another man, let alone dey hear chyking.
[/b]

- Chatinent, 2021.

I hope mouth will not kill you one day grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Danjikanbauchi: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nanpon96:
she want to gain your trust before she strike. She will not show you the chat from the guys she say yes to.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
I need to see the content of their chats before knowing what to say. I no wan make God slap me on top another person matter.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Athemisia: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
You are a SIMple man cheesy
She go don even chop that guy vitamin d tire...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by benqo01(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol u don dey bench b dat
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by seyz91(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
To her she's trying to prove to you her loyalty which na scam don't fall for it

Girls only show their boyfriends chats or tell their boyfriend about toasters they don't like probably cuz dem no get money or drive car, once toasters with money or car dey disturb them dem no born dem well to show or tell their boyfriend

So don't be fooled and don't fall for the scam

No dey take naija girls serious in anyway oo cuz na everyday dem dey meet guys both online and offline wey dey chyke dem with money and some better offers to make their boyfriend useless and not all girls can look away

Na money all of them want

Na why yahoo plus guys dey easily see them use as ritual cuz money na their bait

undecided
Nanpon96:

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
My boy, you see that your little cash and conscience hold it tight never trade it for screenshots! Don't allow her to take away your happiness from you because road no dey that side wey your mind dey go. Instead dedicate or give your life to Jesus Christ where you won't loose anything instead you will benefits a lot. Premium night tears and nightmares and hearing her name in your dream won't be your portion!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Fiscus105(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
With time you will understand philosophy of life, human beings ( guys/ladies) are too deceptive.

By showing you not necessarily mean she is faithful but just to manipulate you and if u dnt careful you would fall yakata for her manipulations, any girl on social media is prone to thousands of toasting on hourly basis, her is not exception.

Tell her u want passwords to all her communications and see what will happen.

Phone, Facebook, Instagram, etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by ityP(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
GrinCitrus:
She loves you

You be novice for love

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by pennywys(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nanpon96:
na small pikin d worry u
So d babe take the advantage d use ur head
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Nonexisting1: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
It's called reverse psychology. By doing this, your mumu self will lose guard while she fuccks outside and you will be still put under pressure to meet up to the level of her fucckers. If you think it means she is faithful to you then your brain needs to be donated to charity.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by ednut1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na format. She still dey cheat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Tomek09(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
How sure are you she hasn't had sex with the guy she's chatting with?

You only know about the screenshot and the useless gist she wants you to know.

Trust vagina people at your own peril grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by BRATISLAVA: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
This must be the 17th thread about females in one day.

Emotional men drinking the red pill box are becoming a moaning nuisance.

When all of you have turned gay or chronic masturbators, who will feel it more? You content creators should take a break and get married on a Saturday, like you always do after moaning.

Pretty soon, Seun, a lot of people will deactivate. If this is traffic, the lights are now red. It's going to be a forum for just embittered young men. Maybe it will become the next incel forum.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by TheGift: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
The best way to find the answer to your question is to ask Her directly.

Any answer you get here will be based on assumptions from people who don’t really know Her.
Nanpon96:
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by luminouz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol...you already lost her. She is manipulating your ass and here you are, screaming for help cheesy

She is giving you the rope-a-dope and winner-winner-chicken-dinner tactics

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nanpon96:

It's called emotional blackmail. cheesy

She's keeping you on your toes to provide all she asks or she jumps ship. grin

If you have time for games and want to know if she really likes you, do exactly as she is doing. See her reaction.

Sense no go kill me. smiley

If you are a redpiller, forget all I have just typed and manage her like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.