Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience (2974 Views)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Bornbiafra: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
How is your experience as a bolt driver most especially with girls and some guys..

Some girls always think that as a bolt driver you deserve to be treated anyhow..

No wonder I saw a video last time how a bolt driver removed his passenger's teeth..

Anyways let me charge my phone I will share my experience soon...
Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by AYNL: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oya o y'all should answer us abeg
Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by chatinent: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Following...
Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Bornsinner7: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Pegi23(f): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Took bolt and I paid the guy with cash and I immediately change my set payment to cash but I was still debited...I wish I could see that driver again and strangle him..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Bornbiafra: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pegi23:
Took bolt and I paid the guy with cash and I immediately change my set payment to cash but I was still debited...I wish I could see that driver again and strangle him..
but you have his number...kindly mail bolt and stop acting as if you can kill

8 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Bornbiafra: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
One of the countless experience is picking a lady that weed smells all over her ...

And the worst part is she said I should not on the AC and I cannot open the windows cos it was raining

I never knew some one girls smokes...

now I believe prince kpokogiri accusations against Tonto

8 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Pegi23(f): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bornbiafra:

I will
Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Ikpunwanyianamb: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bornbiafra:
Abi oo,simple issue and not like is the driver's fault
Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Bornbiafra: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Abi oo,simple issue and not like is the driver's fault
that's how they are rude...see her comment above...

They way girls insult bolt drivers are not good..

2 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Ikpunwanyianamb: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bornbiafra:
that's how they are rude...see her comment above...

They way girls insult bolt drivers are not good..

Funny enough those drivers earn better than them. The problem is that they think everyone should be in the office.As far as I'm concerned bolt drivers shouldn't tolerate rude people,its not part of the job.

4 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Bornbiafra: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Funny enough those drivers earn better than them. The problem is that they think everyone should be in the office.As far as I'm concerned bolt drivers shouldn't tolerate rude people,its not part of the job.
I swear....

Could you imagine I carried one today at her house..
Immediately I arrived she started insulting me that I came late that she is late to her lectures and so on..

I kept mum ....took her to her lecture hall and she said her bank app is not opening and she doesn't have cash..

I laughed and told her to pay me that I have to pick up another client ...

Omo she started ranting oo..that I'm insulting her cos of 1200....BLA BLA ..I kept quiet ..

I told her to call her course mates and borrow from them so I can go....she said she can't do it

Na so I vex ....I collected her phone and created a scene then she come fear and pay me from the same account that wasn't opening ...

20 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Freelane33(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Some of this babe no Dey wear panties and bra . Back in the year one don almost make me get accident by her indecent dressing showing me her hairy v.j and fall boobs
Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Bornbiafra: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Freelane33:
Some of this babe no Dey wear panties and bra . Back in the year one don almost make me get accident by her indecent dressing showing me her hairy v.j and fall boobs
that one na normal thing...most especially during weekends...

When them wan go see man

2 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by dan9ice(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
She won run you street

Bornbiafra:
I swear....

Immediately I arrived she started insulting me that I came late that she is late to her lectures and so on..

I kept mum ....took her to her lecture hall and she said her bank app is not opening and she doesn't have cash..

Omo she started ranting oo..that I'm insulting her cos of 1200....BLA BLA ..I kept quiet ..

I told her to call her course mates and borrow from them so I can go....she said she can't do it

Na so I vex ....I collected her phone and created a scene then she come fear and pay me from the same account that wasn't opening ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Bornbiafra: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
dan9ice:
She won run you street

I swear oo.....

When I started the driving new ....I was thinking we are gentlemen...some will say they have network issues with their bank and I will just go thinking they will transfer later ,Omo na so they won't pick my calls again or be forming I'm disturbing them cos of 700naira

Now I'm wiser

Some will say they have transferred only for you not to see anything when you get homw

8 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Escabado: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Never you in your life tolerate any non.sense from any of these mannerless olosho girls everywhere either as a bolt driver, business man or an officer worker. Always put them on check immediately they ever try to insult u. I walked one out of my office today cos of her mannerless behavior. I wonder dey craze dis girls think they have that we never see b4. Never u tolerate dem. I wish all men can b like me

5 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Ikpunwanyianamb: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Bornbiafra:
I swear....

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin such a hungry fool, you did well.Never tolerate their rude attitudes . I'm proud of you cool

1 Like

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Ikpunwanyianamb: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Freelane33:
Even if they like let them be naked, thats not supposed to be your business or a distraction. Stay focused and make the gadamn money from them that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Bornbiafra: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Omo I just remembered an experience yesterday...

This teenager I carried from a certain location who directed I should pick his girlfriend of like 16yrs and the boy will be like 19yrs ..

The two of them jumped to the back seat..

And the boy(idiot) was sucking the girl's breast in my car . ..

Omo something I have not done in my car before ...this mugu is doing it ..

I just pray make my car no get issues

8 Likes

Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Flyingngel(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
I don land....
Re: Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Escabado:
Never you in your life tolerate any non.sense from any of these mannerless olosho girls everywhere either as a bolt driver, business man or an officer worker. Always put them on check immediately they ever try to insult u. I walked one out of my office today cos of her mannerless behavior. I wonder dey craze dis girls think they have that we never see b4. Never u tolerate dem. I wish all men can b like me

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date / Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman / Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.