Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) (653 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:11am On Sep 19, 2021
If it is allowed, will you be able to cope with more than one husband?
What a man can do, a woman can do better. tongue
Polyandry is a form of marriage where a woman marries more than one husband. It has been accepted and practiced in some cultures and countries like Nepal, India and South-Africa.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2021
Haha
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2021
Its not funny and should be allowed too.
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2021
How will the children be identified?
Through DNA tests
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by WibusJaga: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2021

Recipe for confusion.
Though a bit similar to practice in some parts of this country where women have children from several different men.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by SuperNova33: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Prostitutes has been doing it for ages... there is nothing new.

Besides as a man, one pussy is not enough for me alone so what right minded man will spend his time bumping dicks with other men on the way to get a nut?

Boy it ain't star wars up in here!!!

I prefer to have h0's in different area c0des.

When strong men allow weak men make decisions from a weak mind, you will always arrive at weak and borderline insane conclusions.
Sheeeeeeeet! Y'all got me fvcked up!
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2021
No way!!!
One is enough.....!!!
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Oluromantic: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
Its not funny and should be allowed too.
Lol. It's the fun you see. You think women have the large heart to manage three men without prejudice? It puts your life at risk
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Pierocash(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2021
It can only work for the white folks because their men are weak.

Don't try it with a black man,that woman will collapse ,and die in 24hrs.

Only one husband ,most of them are crying, "he love sex too much"

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
Prostitutes has been doing it for ages... there is nothing new.

Besides as a man, one pussy is not enough for me alone so what right minded man will spend his time bumping dicks with other men on the way to get a nut?

Boy it ain't star wars up in here!!!

I prefer to have h0's in different area c0des.

When strong men allow weak men make decisions from a weak mind, you will always arrive at weak and borderline insane conclusions.
Sheeeeeeeet! Y'all got me fvcked up!
not as a man but as a hornyy man, one pussy is not enough for you
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Pierocash:
It can only work for the white folks because their men are weak.

Don't try it with a black man,that woman will collapse ,and die in 24hrs.

Only one husband ,most of them are crying, "he love sex too much"
is South Africa not black race? Its happening in South Africa and who gave you that mentality that black men are stronger than white men?
Go fight with John Cena or Undertaker.
Do you see all the stunts they do in Hollywood fims compared to the stupid weak stunts they do in Nollywood movies?
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by lilvicky68(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2021
If it's allowed in Nigeria..just know that all those men will still have about 3 to 4 sidechicks..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
If it's allowed in Nigeria..just know that all those men will still have about 3 to 4 sidechicks..
some men are different, can stick to just one woman
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by lilvicky68(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
some men are different, can stick to just one woman
It's impossible for two or more men to stick to one woman...
Even jazz self no go fit hold konji..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Pierocash(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
[s] is South Africa not black race? Its happening in South Africa and who gave you that mentality that black men are stronger than white men?
Go fight with John Cena or Undertaker.
Do you see all the stunts they do in Hollywood fims compared to the stupid weak stunts they do in Nollywood movies[/s]?
shut the f.uck up there.

No black south African practices polyandry ,it is only the white dudes ,or black girl with white dudes.

Been strong in Hollywood, and WWE isn't same as been strong in bed.

So please go decongest your brain ,it needs some fresh air.

Nothing African about south Africa except the Africa in their name

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2021
Pierocash:
shut the f.uck up there.

No black south African practices polyandry ,it is only the white dudes ,or black girl with white dudes.

Been strong in Hollywood, and WWE isn't same as been strong in bed.

So please go decongest your brain ,it needs some fresh air.

Nothing African about south Africa except the Africa in their name
after insulting me, you will still find out am right. Black men do Polyandry and South africa is African . Even the best in Africa.
How African do you think you are by having a fish narrow minded brain?
These guys are more African than you and see them practicing polyandry tongue

Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

It's impossible for two or more men to stick to one woman...
Even jazz self no go fit hold konji..
thats a lie. You haven't met all the men in the world. You will be surprised
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by lilvicky68(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
thats a lie. You haven't met all the men in the world. You will be surprised
Are you a man??
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by SuperNova33: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
not as a man but as a hornyy man, one pussy is not enough for you
no sister you see let me explain, a man is a conqueror by design we go out there and try to dominate and spread our domain as wide as we are allowed to.

A man who is stuck on one pussy is a waste because there are on average 7 females born to every male. If it is not absolute wickedness to tell a man to be a selfish entity by sticking to one pussy when there are millions and billions of females who will have to starve because one female doesn't want to pass the baton...

Now that is just wrong don't youknow think?

Guys, get you about 7 girls in you rotation. You will never know what woman problem is ... Because if one decide to piss you off, you don't even notice.

That is the trick women have been using on us for generations.

Never date one woman .... ever! Just give her your time for as long as she deserves and move on to the next one... there is no happier life.

Now babe, what number would you pick if I said..pick a number ?
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
no sister you see let me explain, a man is a conqueror by design we go out there and try to dominate and spread our domain as wide as we are allowed to.

A man who is stuck on one pussy is a waste because there are on average 7 females born to every male. If it is not absolute wickedness to tell a man to be a selfish entity by sticking to one pussy when there are millions and billions of females who will have to starve because one female doesn't want to pass the baton...

Now that is just wrong don't youknow think?

Guys, get you about 7 girls in you rotation. You will never know what woman problem is ... Because if one decide to piss you off, you don't even notice.

That is the trick women have been using on us for generations.

Never date one woman .... ever! Just give her your time for as long as she deserves and move on to the next one... there is no happier life.

No babe, what number would you pick if I said..pick a number ?
jeez! Is that what your ancestors raised you up to believe to support your fornicating and adulterous lifestyle? Some men believe in sticking to just one woman and i have met and respect such men
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Pierocash(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
after insulting me, you will still find out am right. Black men do Polyandry and South africa is African . Even the best in Africa.
How African do you think you by having a fish narrow minded brain?
These guys are more African than you and see them practicing polyandry tongue
in every race ,their are minority perverts amongst them. That doesn't represent the general picture.

That picture up there didn't say they are couples to start with.

The facts remains,only few black women will have that strength to withstand 2 black men in bed at home , most black men are too strong than white men

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by SuperNova33: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
jeez! Is that what your ancestors raised you up to believe to support your fornicating and adulterous lifestyle? Some men believe in sticking to just one woman and i have met and respect such men
babe, chill.... you are above 30 ...and I am not wrong,how I know is because you still think like I do...

We old school, but I am adapting and so should you. This is the swing generation where sex is just skin rubbing together just the same as a hug or a hand shake.

I think we need to get together sometime and kick it old school style... Because people who try to be all modest are usually closet freaks.

And I aint judging... cus I am a freak too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Pierocash post=105957090]in every race ,their are minority perverts amongst them. That doesn't represent the general picture.

That picture up there didn't say they are couples to start with.

The facts remains,only few black women will have that strength to withstand 2 black men in bed at home , most black men are too strong than white men..

well you haven't experienced white men in bed to determine their strength.
And many black men are as weak as many white men in bed. Just because black men have bigger dicks makes them feel they are stronger.
Just like black women have bigger hips and bigger butt..
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Pierocash(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Intersexxsherry post=105957247][/quote]I didn't say they are stronger, statistics put it so. You can do your findings yourself,and you will realise this is true. I have had white females say same too
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
babe, chill.... you are above 30 ...and I am not wrong,how I know is because you still think like I do...

We old school, but I am adapting and so should you. This is the swing generation where sex is just skin rubbing together just the same as a hug or a hand shake.

I think we need to get together sometime and kick it old school style... Because people who try to be all modest are usually closet freaks.

And I aint judging... cus I am a freak too.
yes we are adapting to the new generation... That is life, we evolve..
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Pierocash:
I didn't say they are stronger, statistics put it so. You can do your findings yourself,and you will realise this is true. I have had white females say same too
i know its true blacks are stronger than whites. Black race is used to the hard life and remember we were once victims of slavery and prejudice from the white race.
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Skyfornia(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2021
So the children will answer the woman's name? And how will the woman know the father of each children?
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by SuperNova33: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
yes we are adapting to the new generation... That is life, we evolve..
I feel you bro...
Re: Can You Marry More Than One Husband? (polyandry) by Intersexxsherry(f): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Pierocash:
I didn't say they are stronger, statistics put it so. You can do your findings yourself,and you will realise this is true. I have had white females say same too
women always prefer black men to white men in terms of sex and energy. Black is a symbol of strength. And strength is what is loved the most in men . For me, i always go for black men anytime anyday. White men don't even move me at all, they look feminine in my eyes, you just use them for money grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How God Save Me From Hunger Yesterday / Miracle Or Temptation?? / How To Get Girls If You Ain't Rich Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.