Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real (10733 Views)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
perryy:

I'm gonna test native bullets on him . If he survives Beyond 7 days without removing the bullets, I will give him 2.5 million naira

Let him test "real" bullets on you, if you survive that instant, you win his 2.5million. Either you agree to his challenge or kindly walk away. If you feel like setting up your own challenge, that's up to you bro.
Sometimes I wonder if English Language is hard for you guys. If you're not applying, any other scenario you want to come up with is irrelevant on this thread. Goodnight.

5 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Ishitinyourlife: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Empty senseless boasts and threats as always. Like I said to you the first time, you suffer from a poverty of self esteem and self worth. That's why you always feel the need to present yourself more than what you are. You are a joke. A clown. A waste of space.
You can continue making a fool of yourself though. Everybody already agrees on this thread that you are empty. cheesy
The truth about it is that you're a lowlife scammer,you tricked me into trading with you last month and you've still not send me my money back,every day you beg for time but now you're totally ignoring my calls I won't stand for this,this is not your first time of scamming people but this will certainly be your last,I will fight you tooth to nail on this.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by AlphaTaikun: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2022
kingxsamz:
There's a challenge going on right now, and you stand a chance to win 2.5 million naira if you can prove the efficiency of juju/God/gods.
If knives can't cut through you, you can withstand bullets, you can fly, you can disappear, you can raise the dead back to life, you can send fire from the sky, you can restore lost limbs of amputees or any supernatural thing you can do or know someone can do, apply now. It's free. Refer someone you know that has such powers and get to share in the reward. As seen on Twitter.

Those who always say "come to my village", bring your village people now to win 2.5 million.

Thread link: https://twitter.com/gbengadewoyin/status/1438072257419661318?s=19
Lol... Gbenga omo Adewoyin.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by AlphaTaikun: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Davash222:
A potent JuJu will automatically neutralise when displayed for monetary or selfish gains.

I can't be foolish enough to doubt the potency of Africa JuJu when I've witnessed it's powers.
@Davash222,

You're very right. smiley

I read in 2016 that the very
potent Yoruba anti-bullet (Ayeta) and anti-knife (Okigbe) will NOT work if used for selfish reasons.

As a well-travelled man, I never believed in these things, but I changed my mind from 2016 after reading a two-page article in the
PUNCH about testimonials from folks who used it including some
Nigerian policemen of Yoruba descent for extra fortification.

Prominent Ifa priests (Babalawos) such as Chief Elebuibon were interviewed and they warned against deliberately using "ayetas" for "selfish reasons" or to show off otherwise it will not work.

I think the young dude (Gbenga Adewoye) knows this fact, and this is the reason why he's bold to offer
N2.5 million knowing full well that non of the genuine Babalawos (Ifa priests of the Yoruba religion will come out).

Meanwhile, Gbenga is gaining
free Social Media traffic for his audacious challenge. Smart alecgrin

I like dealing with evidence and it's good to be curious, and always
ask questions about life.

All the best.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Lol... Gbenga omo Adewoyin.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by gsegun43: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Davash222,

potent Yoruba anti-bullet (Ayeta) and anti-knife (Okigbe) will NOT work if used for selfish reasons.

As a well-travelled man, I never believed in these things, but I changed my mind from 2016 after reading a two-page article in the

Prominent Ifa priests (Babalawos) such as Chief Elebuibon were interviewed and they warned against deliberately using "ayetas" for "selfish reasons" or to show off otherwise it will not work.

I think the young dude (Gbenga Adewoye) knows this fact, and this is the reason why he's bold to offer
N2.5 million knowing full well that non of the genuine Babalawos (Ifa priests of the Yoruba religion will come out).

All the best.

Ogbeni leave story, join the challenge if you can or prove juju works.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2022
gsegun43:

Ogbeni leave story, join the challenge if you can or prove juju works.

grin
I tire for this people o shocked
Imagine if those who invented things that are actually useful in our day to day life's shroud it in mystery and secrecy with excuses,we would be living in pretty much shitty world
Going by their ideology,anyone can claim the existence of anything even without evidence and anyone can keep inventing excuses to protect their lies

3 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by budaatum: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by gsegun43: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
I tire for this people o shocked
Imagine if those who invented things that are actually useful in our day to day life's shroud it in mystery and secrecy with excuses,we would be living in pretty much shitty world
Going by their ideology,anyone can claim the existence of anything even without evidence and anyone can keep inventing excuses to protect their lies

You reason am well jawe

grin
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lmao, it's almost close to a year already. Juju only exists in the mouths of superstitious people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by jaephoenix(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
FOLYKAZE:

Madam, apologise I have to chip in, but that line of thought exposes is flawed and exposes the unseriousness of folks like you who disbelieve and wanted to challenge.

Here is a video on YouTube https://youtube.com/watch?v=PZmdHyar4i8 posted on BBC channel. The video is about a popular rainmaker in southern Nigeria who claimed he can make it rain or stop raining. The Dibia name is Priest Godwin Onasedu, lives in the remote settlement called Ifitedunu in Donukofa LGA, Anambra state.

BBC Correspondent, Nduka Orjinmo, in an attempt to investigate the Dibia claim, he sent a request to the HQ in London, the proposal was duly approved, financed and support team like cameramen sent down. He didn't sit down in his parlour babbling like Kingxsamz is doing on here but transported down Ifitedunu, a 30 mins drive from Awka. He and his crew prepared the prerequisite materials needed for the ritual also. And he duly confirmed that it indeed rained, approximately two hours after tbe ritual.

Nduka, unlike you did not cough lame excuses. He needed the truth and went hunting it down. He didn't sit in the corner of his ro expecting magics been performed right before him. He isn't a coward, charlatan, lousy slowpoke who wants to dictate and order people around like we are his toy.

If you could remember, the same Video of Onsedu performance was posted on Nairaland. And you know what the conglomeration of atheists on the forum say? "The Dibia should make it rain in dry season or in Arid desert". They were jumping over themselves instead of transporting down to Ifitedunu for their queries. However, these same folks went wide when a news came up about cloud seeding in the Australia. A kind of chemicals were released for plane fuel fuselage to make it rain. None of them here asked same question even when the processes of the Dibia and the modern techniques employed by scientist in Australia is the same. Dibia was simply releasing some chemicals into the atmosphere and he is doing this simply by burning some herbs. The whitees however are deploying Airplanes to spread their chemicals. What is the magic?

So you see, nobody is going to take folks who make same line of argument like you serious. And if baseless arguments is all you are in for, you can have the whole space.

Vincentjk dude, Please ignore these folks. They are hypocrites and as slickers who embraces foreign ideologies just to appear brilliant, yet with all their rants and silly tantrums on cyberspace, I have seen nothing they've achieved as Nigeria is concerned. You could just do yourself a favor and ignore them.
Google cloud seeding. That's what the old nigga did.
What the daft BBC crew would have done is go during the middle of dry season and take the old man away from his apparati and make sure no rain forecast for that day. Also 2 hours is a long time. If it wanted him to disrupt an occasion and he takes 2 hours or so then its not legit. The occasion would have been over in 2 hours. Besides the BBC crew would have told him to stop the rain if he indeed started it[and he claimed he can do also stop rains)
The method of certification doesn't have to be in your comfort zone. Scientific experiments turn out right irrespective of where it is conducted, whatever time, and by whoever person
Simples

3 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
jaephoenix:

Google cloud seeding. That's what the old nigga did.
What the daft BBC crew would have done is go during the middle of dry season and take the old man away from his apparati and make sure no rain forecast for that day. Also 2 hours is a long time. If it wanted him to disrupt an occasion and he takes 2 hours or so then its not legit. The occasion would have been over in 2 hours. Besides the BBC crew would have told him to stop the rain if he indeed started it[and he claimed he can do also stop rains)
The method of certification doesn't have to be in your comfort zone. Scientific experiments turn out right irrespective of where it is conducted, whatever time, and by whoever person
Simples

It's funny how humans who are subject to the laws of nature and the universe think they can bend these laws and defy them at will. Whatever anyone does or can do has a logical explanation for it. Nobody can defy these laws
Nobody. That's why we're unable to see people fly on their own, people disappear, teleport or transform into animals. It's because no one is capable of such. That's why the old man in that video couldn't make it rain instantly in seconds and make it stop instantly, because he doesn't possess the 'powers' he claims to have. grin
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

@Davash222,

All the best.

Maybe all your devices should only work for nonselfish purposes.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Sladem05: 11:41am On Apr 24
Davash222:
A potent JuJu will automatically neutralise when displayed for monetary or selfish gains.

I can't be foolish enough to doubt the potency of Africa JuJu when I've witnessed it's powers.

It’s called delusion

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? / My 2021 Wins — A Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.