Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real (10721 Views)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by budaatum: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Go ahead BudaOtem, you can prove the nonsense written by your disciple or you can summon Domino Reverad.

Otem is not asking you to believe what he's writing, and buda would ask you to use your brain instead of believing in figments of the imagination created by your fellow humans, but I guess healing believers like you is just about impossible, so you keep believing whatever it is that you choose to believe.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
budaatum:

Otem is not asking you to believe what he's writing, and buda would ask you to use your brain instead of believing in figments of the imagination created by your fellow humans, but I guess healing believers like you is just about impossible, so you keep believing whatever it is that you choose to believe.
It's a simple matter, and the guy has even said so (the highlighted) several times in his book and threads, but some people are incurably foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by KnownUnknown: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
budaatum:

A lunatic talking about healing. How presumptuous!
If I were susceptible to beliefs, I would be A001 or Buda.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by budaatum: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:

A lunatic talking about healing. How presumptuous!
If I were susceptible to beliefs, I would be A001 or Buda.

You are very susceptible to beliefs. Everything you say about buda is based on your belief about buda.

I have faith in you though that you'd someday bother with the copious amount of evidence your belief blinds you to.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by budaatum: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
A001:

It's a simple matter, and the guy has even said so (the highlighted) several times in his book and threads, but some people are incurably foolish.

Otem writes a lot, so we must understand some would have difficulty reading not to talk of understand.

Its like some read the Bible and become like stupid believing enslaved Adam instead of use her senses Eve.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
The funny thing about the brain of atheists is how dead it is!
Even if you don't believe in God why not at least read the history of those who claims they believe in God and think of an instance where a worshiper or spiritist ever invited or invoked his God because someone offered him money to do so.
This shows that everything in the brains of an atheist is about money, no wonder they can't come together to form an association at least to start doing something worthwhile for everyone to see what atheists are able to do apart from always arguing about the existence of God! undecided
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:

No one?!! Even Otematum?!!

Look

Budaatum and AOO1 can only accuse of not understanding rubbish or finding it hard to read garbage or trolling or any other thing that ensures they are buried in vain pride and hypocrisy,twisting , diverting, turning your statements upside down,calling you names, denying what they do, claiming knowledge like such claims make them special

I will tell Elon Musk on Twitter he is not the first to make money and he will not be the last so that he doesn't think anyone that mocks another who has less money or no money is proving to be smart for it is of no use to feel special for any reason
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
budaatum:

Otem writes a lot, so we must understand some would have difficulty reading not to talk of understand.

Its like some read the Bible and become like stupid believing enslaved Adam instead of use her senses Eve.
You're right, ma'am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Even if you don't believe in God why not at least read the history of those who claims they believe in God and think of an instance where a worshiper or spiritist ever invited or invoked his God because someone offered him money to do so.
This shows that everything in the brains of an atheist is about money, no wonder they can't come together to form an association at least to start doing something worthwhile for everyone to see what atheists are able to do apart from always arguing about the existence of God! undecided

It is the same money that causes you to mock others

You accuse people of being Bla Bla Bla because you have money

You claim understanding because you have money

You feel special because you have money

This is hypocrisy

You condemn people because you have money

Spits on your God since you have sworn to consider me a useless person!!!!

Your God cannot change what you think of me!!!!

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
The one with a loose knot in the brain doesn't deserve a response.

Only a shallow-minded person insults people that could be of assistance to him later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
A001:
The one with a loose knot in the brain doesn't deserve a response.

Only a shallow-minded person insults people that could be of assistance to him later.

Mention the name and stop claiming things in vain

You have condemned so many people

Now you are trying to sound selective

You have condemned almost all of humanity (over 90%)
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MJBOLT: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Just look at the trash this one vomited all in an attempt to sound smart undecided
This fool is talking about money but will not mention the fact that his pastors lay more emphasis on tithes,first fruit and offerings than any other thing in the bible,these pastors are the ones amassing wealth buying private jets, exotic cars and building mansions while the congregation linger in extreme poverty.
Let's not forget that over 90% of the congregation go to church everyweek to pray for money and nothing else yet he wants us to believe atheists are obsessed with money because he cannot prove his beliefs to be true.

MaxInDHouse:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Crystyano:

It is the same money that causes you to mock others
You accuse people of being Bla Bla Bla because you have money
You claim understanding because you have money
You feel special because you have money
This is hypocrisy
You condemn people because you have money
Spits on your God since you have sworn to consider me a useless person!!!!
Your God cannot change what you think of me!!!!

Please Sir, i'm sure you're quoting the wrong person, because i am living from hand to mouth!
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MufasaLion: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
See them claiming that Juju is real but they ain't bold enough to contest. Cowards!

4 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Guy you goofed big time!
I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, we don't have Pastors neither do anyone calls himself "Pastor" in our group, in fact it's a sacrilege of our worship for anyone to be addressed as "PASTOR" in our midst!
So you've known misinformed Churchgoers all your life you've never met the true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) smiley

MJBOLT:
Just look at the trash this one vomited all in an attempt to sound smart undecided
This fool is talking about money but will not mention the fact that his pastors lay more emphasis on tithes,first fruit and offerings than any other thing in the bible,these pastors are the ones amassing wealth buying private jets, exotic cars and building mansions while the congregation linger in extreme poverty.
Let's not forget that over 90% of the congregation go to church everyweek to pray for money and nothing else yet he wants us to believe atheists are obsessed with money because he cannot prove his beliefs to be true.

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

At least, atheists are not asking for your money. The person who created this challenge is an atheist and he's ready to give out 2.5 million naira. That's a lot of money that can change lives right now. But you didn't see the good side of it, you just want to type because the thing dey pain you.
If the brains of atheists is all about money, what is the church led by rich men in private jets, expensive suits and cars all about? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
MJBOLT:

Lol, he must have been high on origin when he typed that.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

At least, atheists are not asking for your money. The person who created this challenge is an atheist and he's ready to give out 2.5 million naira. That's a lot of money that can change lives right now. But you didn't see the good side of it, you just want to type because the thing dey pain you.
If the brains of atheists is all about money, what is the church led by rich men in private jets, expensive suits and cars all about?

I love the highlighted walahi talahi! smiley

Well those people you're referring to as Pastors are SMART ATHEISTS taking advantage of the gullible Churchgoers who thought God must be proved by some supernatural signs (Miracles)
If you must know, anybody addressed as PASTOR is a disguised ATHEIST!
PASTOR means TEACHERS of God's word or "SHEPHERD" sheep eats grasses (pasture) whoever directs the sheep to where they can get nourishing pastures is a PASTOR.
Jesus is God's Son, he warned true believers not to be addressed with religious titles! Matthew 23:8-10
So when next you find anyone addressed with religious titles tell him that he's an ATHEIST because God's Son warned against such thing and so whoever is addressed like that have no beleive in God since nobody can get to God without bowing to the words of Jesus God's Son! John 14:6 smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I love the highlighted walahi talahi! smiley

Well those people you're referring to as Pastors are SMART ATHEISTS taking advantage of the gullible Churchgoers who thought God must be proved by some supernatural signs (Miracles)
If you must know, anybody addressed as PASTOR is a disguised ATHEIST!
PASTOR means TEACHERS of God's word or "SHEPHERD" sheep eats grasses (pasture) whoever directs the sheep to where they can get nourishing pastures is a PASTOR.
Jesus is God's Son, he warned true believers not to be addressed with religious titles! Matthew 23:8-10
So when next you find anyone addressed with religious titles tell him that he's an ATHEIST because God's Son warned against such thing and so whoever is addressed like that have no beleive in God since nobody can get to God without bowing to the words of Jesus God's Son! John 14:6 smiley

I can't read all that. I wish you well in all your endeavors though.
This thread is for those who want to apply for the 2.5 million naira supernatural challenge. Thank you and good night.

6 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, he must have been high on origin when he typed that.
Of course i love Origin it's my favourite!

But the truth need to be told, most of you guys claiming ATHEISTS were scammed by smarter ATHEISTS who took advantage of your gullibility to extort money from you. And after sometime that you discovered there is no miracles coming you foolishly concluded that there's no God! Psalms 10:4 smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

But the truth need to be told, most of you guys claiming ATHEISTS were scammed by smarter ATHEISTS who took advantage of your gullibility to extort money from you. And after sometime that you discovered there is no miracles coming you foolishly concluded that there's no God! Psalms 10:4 smiley

Ok.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

This thread is for those who want to apply for the 2.5 million naira supernatural challenge. Thank you and good night.

You've been scammed by smarter ATHEISTS who came to you in the name of PASTORS! cheesy
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Each time i come across threads of former victims of smarter ATHEISTS claiming they're mocking Christianity i just pity you guys because you never knew anything about God.

You were scammed by smarter atheists who knew they can enrich themselves in the midst gullible people like you. So after you've been scammed you're left with nothing other than trying to convince your former misinformed churchgoers that they should desist from following the smarter atheists claiming pastors.
Really pathetic! cheesy
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MJBOLT: 4:51am On Sep 25, 2021
The guy is trying too hard, desperately looking for attention,makes it look like he's over compensating for something.
Now he's calling pastors, smarter atheists, grin religion is bad for the brain.

kingxsamz:

5 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2021
You're surprised, shey? wink
Well ATHEISM means lack of beleive in God but fools like you only think it's until someone says it with his/her mouth whereas there are many atheists out there who are scared to confess it while the smarter once used the rules of Professor Matthew:

If you can't beat them, lead them!
Whoever is not obeying what the book (Bible) says but yet introducing himself as PASTOR is only a smarter ATHEIST.
There are three types of atheists:
The foolish atheist: this ones are crying inside but following others wasting their time, energy and resources on religion just to belong. Well they foolishly continue following the crowd.
The smart atheist: you and your friends here belongs to this category, they come out boldly to declare what they think about God.
The smarter atheist: this one cunningly join others and finds his way to the top only to start leading the fools and making his cool money from their gullibility.
What the book (Bible) says is:

The foolish one says in his heart: “There is no Jehovah.” Their unrighteous actions are corrupt and detestable; No one is doing good. Psalms 53:1

Note what the book (Bible) says there, the smarter atheists are saying it (in their hearts ) not publicly like you guys. So stop fooling yourselves there are much more atheists in the world than you think! wink

MJBOLT:
The guy is trying too hard, desperately looking for attention,makes it look like he's over compensating for something.

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2021
MJBOLT:

Omo, I just tire.
grin
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're surprised, shey? wink
Well ATHEISM means lack of beleive in God but fools like you only think it's until someone says it with his/her mouth whereas there are many atheists out there who are scared to confess it while the smarter once used the rules of Professor Matthew:

If you can't beat them, lead them!
Whoever is not obeying what the book (Bible) says but yet introducing himself as PASTOR is only a smarter ATHEIST.
There are three types of atheists:
The foolish atheist: this ones are crying inside but following others wasting their time, energy and resources on religion just to belong. Well they foolishly continue following the crowd.
The smart atheist: you and your friends here belongs to this category, they come out boldly to declare what they think about God.
The smarter atheist: this one cunningly join others and finds his way to the top only to start leading the fools and making his cool money from their gullibility.
What the book (Bible) says is:

The foolish one says in his heart: “There is no Jehovah.” Their unrighteous actions are corrupt and detestable; No one is doing good. Psalms 53:1

Note what the book (Bible) says there, the smarter atheists are saying it (in their hearts ) not publicly like you guys. So stop fooling yourselves there are much more atheists in the world than you think! wink

You've a point. But how sure are you some of these Nl atheists aren't pastors in real life?

Don't be surprised to find a number of clerics (both Muslims and Christians) in Nigeria practicing atheism online.

Religion is just a social construct, designed to milk the poor and the ignorant in society.

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Omo, I just tire.
You're an atheist for sure but you're not really smart because the smarter atheists are out there looking for ways to extort money from gullible misinformed churchgoers!
Just parade yourself as an atheist before everyone for about two years then tell them Jesus appeared to you in your room, brought onitcha bread and Canadian coffee and you both ate joyfully them no born any of there pastors well to doubt you publicly!
Instantly you too will start becoming famous: the atheist who fine and wine with Jesus and before you know it you're already part of their leaders i don't need to tell you the rest! wink
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2021
A001:

You've a point. But how sure are you some of these Nl atheists aren't pastors in real life?

Don't be surprised to find a number of clerics (both Muslims and Christians) in Nigeria practicing atheism online.

Religion is just a social construct, designed to milk the poor and the ignorant in society.

That's true but true Christianity has nothing to do with milking the less privileged that's why all those disguised atheists often warn their gullible followers not to listen to us because they know that we are the only Christian group on this planet. We are Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're an atheist for sure but you're not really smart because the smarter atheists are out there looking for ways to extort money from gullible misinformed churchgoers!
Just parade yourself as an atheist before everyone for about two years then tell them Jesus appeared to you in your room, brought onitcha bread and Canadian coffee and you both ate joyfully them no born any of there pastors well to doubt you publicly!
Instantly you too will start becoming famous: the atheist who fine and wine with Jesus and before you know it you're already part of their leaders i don't need to tell you the rest! wink

Are you done now?

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by LordReed(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How does the JW organisation get money to acquire all the real estate properties it has and when they sell them who does the money go to?

5 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Can you see how the Nigerian mentality has made you see deception as ingenuity ("being smart" )?

The average Nigerian citizen is corruption personified but are so religious and pretentious.

So if you don't hide under religion to defraud less intelligent people of their hard-earned money, you're not smart?

Pastors: thieves stealing with the book of lies and deception, the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can A Christian Be Demon-Possessed? / I Call My Wife Baby..interview With Leke Adeboye And Wife / Salvation Ministries’ World’s Largest Church Auditorium Reaches Roofing Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.