Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real (10623 Views)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

I'm not the one who started this challenge. I only brought it to Nairaland for a wider audience and those juju enthusiasts on here.
If you wish to join the challenge, contact the person on Twitter. Use a VPN app to access Twitter and contact him. I think the challenge starts on the 13th of this month. It'll be recorded live and you can perform whatever you want. And yeah, you'll have to go to the challenger's location, I'm sure it'll be an open place where you'll feel safe.

You happen to be the conveyor of the challenge in to Nairaland. You will double up to return to where you got the challenge and inform the challenger that his call has been answered. Sorry, I don't do twitter...as I don't know how to use it. So the task is on you.

Another thing, it is not my responsibility to meet you or the challenger anywhere. It is your duty to seek the truth, not truth finding you. I have met a lot of people from nairaland privately on different occasions, no serious one among them asked to travel down to his location. Na Ore, Ondo State I dey, it is open enough for any experiment and coverage.

No reasonable Babalawo will pick up any challenge from a ramdon person who claimed he brought it to Nairaland for wider audience. Audience for what? Juju is not cigarette that you advertise. But if you want to have a feel of it, go for it especially when someone have given you an offer. If all you are on about is fruitless argument, you are on a wide goose chase.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Buliwyf: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2021
All I see are more shitty excuses. A certain person already knows the parameter of the challenge and that the person with the power will have to prove said power in an open place decided by the person paying the money. Instead that certain person decided to keep boasting about one nonexistent juju while making a request that doesn't fit the parameters of the challenge. @kingsamz ignore that one. He is not serious.

As to the other person talking about being kidnapped and disected, my 12 year old nephew will come up with a smarter excuse. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

If I get you right, you're saying you know someone who has the Power to Know certain information without being told? Or what's his power again? We need supernatural occurrence not trickery.

I know an Awo (not just an Ogberi like you) that has the mystery of ascertaining basic truth. And since his process is not natural, we can agree it is supernatural. Supernatural is simply an attribute given to a phenomenon which have no scientific or natural explanation. So this isn't tricks. Maybe when you get there, you can present a scientific briefing of the experiment and have him debunked. But when you can't do this, you will have to agree the process is supernatural.

Allow me to explain the process. Call in your volunteers, maybe 10 or 20. Keep them in a corner or room away from the Awo. Give them anything like money or phone or biscuit and ask one of them to keep or hide it. We just have to make it like a crime scene and our query would be YES/NO premises. Now we call the Awo in who will put little Gunpowder on all the people in the room. Anyone who picks the hidden item go voice out with pains within 2 seconds. No harm though, there is a water available to supress the burns. The trickery part is you can use yourself to find the basic truth and or try it many times as you desire.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2021
LordReed:

So If you were to issue a challenge today what would it look like?

There is one already up there. I don throw the baton to kingxsamz but he he dodge am as usual.

No scary shrine, no harm done, no bullshit. All that is on ground is Ade Orisha (name withheld), container where Gunpowder is stored, and manybe a ring. Adding an open ground.

The man simply use the Gunpowder to make ascertain truth. Basic Yes/No truth. If Mr A stole this item, burn him. If otherwise, do nothing. You can call it truth serum or lie detector but this particular process of his is 100% accurate. This is the least lethal juju I know for now.

But as you can see, kingxsamz don dey drop excuse asking me to visit twitter.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

There is one already up there. I don throw the baton to kingxsamz but he he dodge am as usual.

No scary shrine, no harm done, no bullshit. All that is on ground is Ade Orisha (name withheld), container where Gunpowder is stored, and manybe a ring. Adding an open ground.

The man simply use the Gunpowder to make ascertain truth. Basic Yes/No truth. If Mr A stole this item, burn him. If otherwise, do nothing. You can call it truth serum or lie detector but this particular process of his is 100% accurate. This is the least lethal juju I know for now.

Who is this one again? undecided
I opened a thread for those who might be interested to showcase their powers in order to win 2.5 million naira if they succeed. And you're telling me about one baba you know. Wetin concern me with that one?
If you know one baba, tell the baba to apply for the challenge and win the cash prize. Who get time to come find you? undecided
Seems like English is kinda hard for you.

6 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

I know an Awo (not just an Ogberi like you) that has the mystery of ascertaining basic truth. And since his process is not natural, we can agree it is supernatural. Supernatural is simply an attribute given to a phenomenon which have no scientific or natural explanation. So this isn't tricks. Maybe when you get there, you can present a scientific briefing of the experiment and have him debunked. But when you can't do this, you will have to agree the process is supernatural.

Allow me to explain the process. Call in your volunteers, maybe 10 or 20. Keep them in a corner or room away from the Awo. Give them anything like money or phone or biscuit and ask one of them to keep or hide it. We just have to make it like a crime scene and our query would be YES/NO premises. Now we call the Awo in who will put little Gunpowder on all the people in the room. Anyone who picks the hidden item go voice out with pains within 2 seconds. No harm though, there is a water available to supress the burns. The trickery part is you can use yourself to find the basic truth and or try it many times as you desire.

Tell your 'Awo' to apply for the challenge, all his needs will be provided by the challenger. thank you and good day.

4 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

You happen to be the conveyor of the challenge in to Nairaland. You will double up to return to where you got the challenge and inform the challenger that his call has been answered. Sorry, I don't do twitter...as I don't know how to use it. So the task is on you.

Another thing, it is not my responsibility to meet you or the challenger anywhere. It is your duty to seek the truth, not truth finding you. I have met a lot of people from nairaland privately on different occasions, no serious one among them asked to travel down to his location. Na Ore, Ondo State I dey, it is open enough for any experiment and coverage.

No reasonable Babalawo will pick up any challenge from a ramdon person who claimed he brought it to Nairaland for wider audience. Audience for what? Juju is not cigarette that you advertise. But if you want to have a feel of it, go for it especially when someone have given you an offer. If all you are on about is fruitless argument, you are on a wide goose chase.

If the 2.5million the person is offering no do You, please kindly stay out of this thread.
Contact the guy on Twitter or fvck off. Thank you. No dey quote me anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Buliwyf:
All I see are more shitty excuses. A certain person already knows the parameter of the challenge and that the person with the power will have to prove said power in an open place decided by the person paying the money. Instead that certain person decided to keep boasting about one nonexistent juju while making a request that doesn't fit the parameters of the challenge. @kingsamz ignore that one. He is not serious.

As to the other person talking about being kidnapped and disected, my 12 year old nephew will come up with a smarter excuse. cheesy

I just tire for these people.
Simple instruction they can follow and win the money, and I'm seeing annoying, silly excuses.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

I know an Awo (not just an Ogberi like you) that has the mystery of ascertaining basic truth. And since his process is not natural, we can agree it is supernatural. Supernatural is simply an attribute given to a phenomenon which have no known scientific or natural explanation. So this isn't tricks. Maybe when you get there, you can present a scientific briefing of the experiment and have him debunked. But when you can't do this, you will have to agree the process is supernatural.

It's better you put "no known scientific or natural explanation yet." If that thing you call supernatural is genuine, it'll have a scientific explanation sooner or later unless it's a mere superstition or trick.

If you check through the history of science, you'd see how many things that were regarded as supernatural or spiritual later became demystified when scientists formulated scientific explanations for them.

Do I need to give you examples to buttress this point?
FOLYKAZE:

This one is a new challenge you want to create. To participate in the existing one on Twitter, you've to follow the rules as laid down by the organizer.

That's how things work.

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

What if it can be explained but dangerous?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What if it can be explained but dangerous?

Dangerous how?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Dangerous how?

How do I know when I have not experienced it??

The chance is there since I have not experienced it

But whatever happens is nothing but a demonstration of the ability of ageless indivisible objects to form whatever combination for no reason
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
A001:

It's better you put "no known scientific or natural explanation yet." If that thing you call supernatural is genuine, it'll have a scientific explanation sooner or later unless it's a mere superstition or trick.

If you check through the history of science, you'd see how many things that were regarded as supernatural or spiritual later became demystified when scientists formulated scientific explanations for them.

Do I need to give you examples to buttress this point?

No need to buttress anything. I know the basics of Yoruba spirituality. That spirituality and science are two ends leading to observation, experimention and manipulation of nature mysteries. To me, it's samething, only that what science call energy, consciousness in philosophy, is what we call orisha in Yoruba spirituality. Put it at prescience methodology since Orisha Ogun of the Yoruba spirituality is Calcium in basic science. Sango been electrical energy. We had debate on the subject years ago

A001:
This one is a new challenge you want to create. To participate in the existing one on Twitter, you've to follow the rules as laid down by the organizer.

That's how things work.

I had thought Kingxsamz is the same person who posted the challenge on twitter. The tweet simply says proving supernature. That is why I put up a less dangerous phenomenon but on a strict condition he comes down. Therefore, I am not creating anything new
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How do I know when I have not experienced it??

The chance is there since I have not experienced it

But whatever happens is nothing but a demonstration of the ability of ageless indivisible objects to form whatever combination for no reason

Well there will be some little burns on the palm. In such case, the person whose palm burns can easily throw away the gunpowder or dip his/her in water. So it is not dangerous.

You said if it can be explained but dangerous. If you cn explain it, there is no way it should be dangerous

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

If the 2.5million the person is offering no do You, please kindly stay out of this thread.
Contact the guy on Twitter or fvck off. Thank you. No dey quote me anyhow.

You think it is about money?

You are actually one of those lousy rabble rousers around here.

Cheers pal
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Well there will be some little burns on the palm. In such case, the person whose palm burns can easily throw away the gunpowder or dip his/her in water. So it is not dangerous.

Burns are dangerous!!!!!

Owing to curiosity
I won't do certain things

But all I need is a little favor with no repercussions

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

You said if it can be explained but dangerous. If you cn explain it, there is no way it should be dangerous

Broken bottles can be explained

But they are dangerous!!!
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Burns are dangerous!!!!!

Owing to curiosity
I won't do certain things

But all I need is a little favor with no repercussions

Burns dangerous. grin grin

Two seconds burn cannot be dangerous abeg.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Broken bottles can be explained

But they are dangerous!!!

Where you take see broken bottles.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Can the juju be shipped?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Burns dangerous. grin grin

Two seconds burn cannot be dangerous abeg.

Must it be so bad before you call it dangerous??

I no get time for useless debate

Nah money I dey reason like this

Abi
You fit find me something
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

You think it is about money?

You are actually one of those lousy rabble rousers around here.

Cheers pal

This one is about money. Kindly apply or get the hell out. Cheers too. cheesy
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Must it be so bad before you call it dangerous??

I no get time for useless debate

Nah money I dey reason like this

Abi
You fit find me something

grin grin grin

Go get some loans online na.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Where you take see broken bottles.

Even too much garri nah another wahala

Check Google for more
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

grin grin grin

I no fit complete procedures nah
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

grin grin grin

If you no get anything for your guy

Leave am nah
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by KOPVIBES: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Bro please can I send a DM?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2021
KOPVIBES:

Bro please can I send a DM?

No probs
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by KOPVIBES: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

No probs
Done
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by vincentjk(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Why not?

You don't test how genuine some things are by putting money up. This is something I can and have volunteered to prove for free to some (including 1sharon) but they refused.

Only a hungry man would stupidly consider this offer of $5k to prove the existence of God publicly and sorry I ain't one. If you want me to prove anything to you, let's meet in southern Nigeria and you'll have a story to tell your fifth generation to come.

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
vincentjk:

You don't test how genuine some things are by putting money up. This is something I can and have volunteered to prove for free to some (including 1sharon) but they refused.

Only a hungry man would stupidly consider this offer of $5k to prove the existence of God publicly and sorry I ain't one. If you want me to prove anything to you, let's meet in southern Nigeria and you'll have a story to tell your fifth generation to come.

Right. Who told you that?

This not about me personally. Why tell me to come to south Nigeria why not where everyone can see? Why your village?

And it is to prove the existence of juju not God!

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Right. Who told you that?

This not about me personally. Why tell me to come to south Nigeria why not where everyone can see? Why your village?

And it is to prove the existence of juju not God!

Madam, apologise I have to chip in, but that line of thought exposes is flawed and exposes the unseriousness of folks like you who disbelieve and wanted to challenge.

Here is a video on YouTube https://youtube.com/watch?v=PZmdHyar4i8 posted on BBC channel. The video is about a popular rainmaker in southern Nigeria who claimed he can make it rain or stop raining. The Dibia name is Priest Godwin Onasedu, lives in the remote settlement called Ifitedunu in Donukofa LGA, Anambra state.

BBC Correspondent, Nduka Orjinmo, in an attempt to investigate the Dibia claim, he sent a request to the HQ in London, the proposal was duly approved, financed and support team like cameramen sent down. He didn't sit down in his parlour babbling like Kingxsamz is doing on here but transported down Ifitedunu, a 30 mins drive from Awka. He and his crew prepared the prerequisite materials needed for the ritual also. And he duly confirmed that it indeed rained, approximately two hours after tbe ritual.

Nduka, unlike you did not cough lame excuses. He needed the truth and went hunting it down. He didn't sit in the corner of his ro expecting magics been performed right before him. He isn't a coward, charlatan, lousy slowpoke who wants to dictate and order people around like we are his toy.

If you could remember, the same Video of Onsedu performance was posted on Nairaland. And you know what the conglomeration of atheists on the forum say? "The Dibia should make it rain in dry season or in Arid desert". They were jumping over themselves instead of transporting down to Ifitedunu for their queries. However, these same folks went wide when a news came up about cloud seeding in the Australia. A kind of chemicals were released for plane fuel fuselage to make it rain. None of them here asked same question even when the processes of the Dibia and the modern techniques employed by scientist in Australia is the same. Dibia was simply releasing some chemicals into the atmosphere and he is doing this simply by burning some herbs. The whitees however are deploying Airplanes to spread their chemicals. What is the magic?

So you see, nobody is going to take folks who make same line of argument like you serious. And if baseless arguments is all you are in for, you can have the whole space.

Vincentjk dude, Please ignore these folks. They are hypocrites and as slickers who embraces foreign ideologies just to appear brilliant, yet with all their rants and silly tantrums on cyberspace, I have seen nothing they've achieved as Nigeria is concerned. You could just do yourself a favor and ignore them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Crossover Themes / Does The Bible Say It Is WRONG To Give Or Take BRIBE? / What Is Your Favorite Worship Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.