Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real (10684 Views)

No One Can Prove That Life Began In Africa And Which Race Of Black Was First? / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Madam, apologise I have to chip in, but that line of thought exposes is flawed and exposes the unseriousness of folks like you who disbelieve and wanted to challenge.

Here is a video on YouTube https://youtube.com/watch?v=PZmdHyar4i8 posted on BBC channel. The video is about a popular rainmaker in southern Nigeria who claimed he can make it rain or stop raining. The Dibia name is Priest Godwin Onasedu, lives in the remote settlement called Ifitedunu in Donukofa LGA, Anambra state.

BBC Correspondent, Nduka Orjinmo, in an attempt to investigate the Dibia claim, he sent a request to the HQ in London, the proposal was duly approved, financed and support team like cameramen sent down. He didn't sit down in his parlour babbling like Kingxsamz is doing on here but transported down Ifitedunu, a 30 mins drive from Awka. He and his crew prepared the prerequisite materials needed for the ritual also. And he duly confirmed that it indeed rained, approximately two hours after tbe ritual.

Nduka, unlike you did not cough lame excuses. He needed the truth and went hunting it down. He didn't sit in the corner of his ro expecting magics been performed right before him. He isn't a coward, charlatan, lousy slowpoke who wants to dictate and order people around like we are his toy.

If you could remember, the same Video of Onsedu performance was posted on Nairaland. And you know what the conglomeration of atheists on the forum say? "The Dibia should make it rain in dry season or in Arid desert". They were jumping over themselves instead of transporting down to Ifitedunu for their queries. However, these same folks went wide when a news came up about cloud seeding in the Australia. A kind of chemicals were released for plane fuel fuselage to make it rain. None of them here asked same question even when the processes of the Dibia and the modern techniques employed by scientist in Australia is the same. Dibia was simply releasing some chemicals into the atmosphere and he is doing this simply by burning some herbs. The whitees however are deploying Airplanes to spread their chemicals. What is the magic?

So you see, nobody is going to take folks who make same line of argument like you serious. And if baseless arguments is all you are in for, you can have the whole space.

Vincentjk dude, Please ignore these folks. They are hypocrites and as slickers who embraces foreign ideologies just to appear brilliant, yet with all their rants and silly tantrums on cyberspace, I have seen nothing they've achieved as Nigeria is concerned. You could just do yourself a favor and ignore them.
So you believe the process of attempting to make rain fall or stop via cloud seeding/dispersal is a supernatural or spiritual phenomenon?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
vincentjk:

You don't test how genuine some things are by putting money up. This is something I can and have volunteered to prove for free to some (including 1sharon) but they refused.

Only a hungry man would stupidly consider this offer of $5k to prove the existence of God publicly and sorry I ain't one. If you want me to prove anything to you, let's meet in southern Nigeria and you'll have a story to tell your fifth generation to come.

Prove your god's existence by growing an amputee's legs through prayers, no one has to travel to the south to meet an anonymous person on a faceless forum. Since you don't want the money, do it for free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Madam, apologise I have to chip in, but that line of thought exposes is flawed and exposes the unseriousness of folks like you who disbelieve and wanted to challenge.

Here is a video on YouTube https://youtube.com/watch?v=PZmdHyar4i8 posted on BBC channel. The video is about a popular rainmaker in southern Nigeria who claimed he can make it rain or stop raining. The Dibia name is Priest Godwin Onasedu, lives in the remote settlement called Ifitedunu in Donukofa LGA, Anambra state.

BBC Correspondent, Nduka Orjinmo, in an attempt to investigate the Dibia claim, he sent a request to the HQ in London, the proposal was duly approved, financed and support team like cameramen sent down. He didn't sit down in his parlour babbling like Kingxsamz is doing on here but transported down Ifitedunu, a 30 mins drive from Awka. He and his crew prepared the prerequisite materials needed for the ritual also. And he duly confirmed that it indeed rained, approximately two hours after tbe ritual.

Nduka, unlike you did not cough lame excuses. He needed the truth and went hunting it down. He didn't sit in the corner of his ro expecting magics been performed right before him. He isn't a coward, charlatan, lousy slowpoke who wants to dictate and order people around like we are his toy.

If you could remember, the same Video of Onsedu performance was posted on Nairaland. And you know what the conglomeration of atheists on the forum say? "The Dibia should make it rain in dry season or in Arid desert". They were jumping over themselves instead of transporting down to Ifitedunu for their queries. However, these same folks went wide when a news came up about cloud seeding in the Australia. A kind of chemicals were released for plane fuel fuselage to make it rain. None of them here asked same question even when the processes of the Dibia and the modern techniques employed by scientist in Australia is the same. Dibia was simply releasing some chemicals into the atmosphere and he is doing this simply by burning some herbs. The whitees however are deploying Airplanes to spread their chemicals. What is the magic?

So you see, nobody is going to take folks who make same line of argument like you serious. And if baseless arguments is all you are in for, you can have the whole space.

Vincentjk dude, Please ignore these folks. They are hypocrites and as slickers who embraces foreign ideologies just to appear brilliant, yet with all their rants and silly tantrums on cyberspace, I have seen nothing they've achieved as Nigeria is concerned. You could just do yourself a favor and ignore them.

Waste of space on this thread. All these explanations is not needed. Take your frustrations elsewhere. 2.5million is up. It's either you take it or move away. If you don't want the money, do it for free. If you can't, take your sorry ass somewhere else and stop derailing this thread. The instruction is simple. Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
A001:

So you believe the process of attempting to make rain fall or stop via cloud seeding/dispersal is a supernatural or spiritual phenomenon?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

Spirituality and science is both sides of a coin.

Supernatural is same as natural; just that the former has no scientific explanation yet.

Maybe if you watch the video, and can explain the processes the Dibia took, I can take his performers as supernatural. Until then, it is supernatural.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Spirituality and science is both sides of a coin.

Supernatural is same as natural; just that the former has no scientific explanation yet.

Maybe if you watch the video, and can explain the processes the Dibia took, I can take his performers as supernatural. Until then, it is supernatural.
His method only seems to work, but it isn't always effective.

According to some people, people that claim to control the rain do so by burning certain substances that interact with the cloud to aid/prevent rain (nothing spiritual or supernatural).

But the claim is still a polemical issue in mainstream science with no clear-cut evidence available showing that it's possible to control the rain.

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
A001:

His method only seems to work, but it isn't always effective.

Who says it is?

And where did you learn that cloud seeding is 100% effective and that it can make it rain in dry season?

A001:
According to some people, people that claim to control the rain do so by burning certain substances that interact with the cloud to aid/prevent rain (nothing spiritual or supernatural).

It is spiritual and supernatural when the materials and practises are Spiritually coined.

It depends on what makes God a God. The Osun divinity is simply H2O in the scientific world. However, Babalawo would not see H2O but consciousness or energies of Osun. Same with Ogun divinity which in science world is seen as all metalic elements, calcium inclusive. So it's about perspective. You don't push one aside because you got some modern fantasy.

A001:
But the claim is still a polemical issue in mainstream science with no clear-cut evidence available showing that it's possible to control the rain.

You are the one seeing enmity between spirituality and science. Good for you.

As for me, I see harmony between both... Been that, what you call energy that can't be created nor destroyed is what I call Orisha which is eternal.

It doesn't stop me from been an atheist. I am a profound spiritual atheist on here. Spiritual because I don't follow the conventional train. I rather redefine God to some form energies or forces and make it naturalistic
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by vincentjk(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Right. Who told you that?

This not about me personally. Why tell me to come to south Nigeria why not where everyone can see? Why your village?

And it is to prove the existence of juju not God!

I never said my village though, btw this is already sounding childish and people think I'm inviting someone to my village for another reason.

Please Sharon, let this slide.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by vincentjk(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
kingxsamz:

Prove your god's existence by growing an amputee's legs through prayers, no one has to travel to the south to meet an anonymous person on a faceless forum. Since you don't want the money, do it for free.

If you won't come and see for yourself then you're just a mere coward who shouldn't be given attention. There's no God? Laugh at yourself bro lol

1 Like

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
vincentjk:

If you won't come and see for yourself then you're just a mere coward who shouldn't be given attention. There's no God? Laugh at yourself bro lol

Wetin con carry you enter this thread?
Why body dey scratch you? cheesy
Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by budaatum: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is for those of you who might have finished proving juju and want something better to do.

CJust:
Hey! do you know the pacman in the pacman game, just know that the game editor icon looks like the pacman
This are the topics we are to begin with
--<<Introductory to the following listed>>--
1.background of game editor Y and X co-ordinal point
2.about the control panel or actor control
3.about event and actions
4.about the Menu
5.about the actor View
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's less than £5,000. I'll pass.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MJBOLT: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
we understand grin
No be say him get that amount sef o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin if wishes were horses
MJBOLT:
we understand grin
No be say him get that amount sef o
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by 1Sharon(f): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
vincentjk:

I never said my village though, btw this is already sounding childish and people think I'm inviting someone to my village for another reason.

Please Sharon, let this slide.

Will you be proving juju exist or not?
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Niflheim(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Since the Challenge is starting tomorrow, we can tell the babalawos to help us with "CORRECT SCORE, 10 GAMES, BET9JA"

4 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Niflheim:
Since the Challenge is starting tomorrow, we can tell the babalawos to help us with "CORRECT SCORE, 10 GAMES, BET9JA"
grin forget those people abeg.....me I no dey take them serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
So guys, update on the challenge.
It's disappointing to see that no one actually came forward.

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Whenever we hear tales by moonlights by folks on the internet, when you try to make sense of it or question it, and try to point out the loop holes, they call you 'woke'. They then proceed to tell you to go to their village, go to this baba, go to this shrine, do this and that. Now, all of a sudden, these guys seem to be nowhere. Where are the people who knows somebody that knows somebody that has supernatural powers? They've all gone into hiding. It's quite sad. I actually expected a lot of participants. It's disappointing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
The so called 'Selina' we hear about is now no where to be found. No one was willing to risk their life to come and get tested with live bullets on their body. Why? I thought Selina is "tested and trusted". Where are those who say they can disappear, teleport, fly and transform to animals? undecided
Oh, maybe they are scared of being kidnapped by the oyinbos, as someone stated in this thread. But why should that be a problem? undecided isn't there jazz which can alert you of impending danger? Oh I forgot, it didn't work for Sunday Igboho.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ask yourself this question. Why is it that in this digital age, we have no single verifiable evidence of juju caught on camera, in a so called land of black magic? How?
We hear cases of stolen private parts, people doing all sorts of supernatural crap, yet not even one which would wow the world and clear all doubts?
When magicians do magic tricks over there, we say it's magic trick.
When someone does it here, we call it jazz. Why?

6 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Anyways, the only person that seemed like he was willing to contest wasn't agreeing to the rules of the game, perhaps he knows his trick will fail and he'll end up spoiling business for himself.

Reference.

Dliquidmetal:
grin all hearsays and inducing fears,they always saying come to so so so place because I think that's where their illusion sets are well set up for the feeble minded. They can't perform their juju outside of their shrines and locality grin

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by A001: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lols
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
For those doubters who might think he's a clout chaser or something, here's a link to his YouTube channel and you can obviously see various shrines he has visited and proved false. Those shrines were recommended by the "come to my village" crooners. He went there with a hidden camera, and nothing. All what they do are tricks which you can find on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo4OaUvBGpU

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
He's had interviews with the likes of Sehu Sani, Wole Soyinka, Sowore, Seun kuti. Etc...

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Buliwyf: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
As I expected the fvcking fake loud mouths will never show up when it's time to actually put them to the test. But none of these will still stop them from peddling rumors they heard about later. Clowns. One was here talking about gun powder in his hamlet. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by MJBOLT: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oh, maybe they are scared of being kidnapped by the oyinbos, as someone stated in this thread. But why should that be a problem? undecided isn't there jazz which can alert you of impending danger? Oh I forgot, it didn't work for Sunday Igboho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
In conclusion, Juju only has hype, mad Pr and creates unnecessary fear in people both online and offline. It possesses no use in reality. It's useless. Those who have juju will hustle and sweat to get Visa to leave the country. They can't fly there. Such powers don't exist. We can't use it to make unlimited electricity supply. We can't use it to heal injuries in seconds. We can't use it to restore amputated limbs, we can't use it to create food out of thin air, we can't use it to better our country in any way. So what's the use? It's a useless element just like the belief in prayers. None of that works in real life. Only in people's heads.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
The fact that Juju doesn't exist does not mean you shouldn't be careful though. There are substances one can use to harm you just by touching you. They can lace objects with poison and prick you with it. You will think it's jazz, you won't know they've used some substance you don't know of on your body.
That's why juju revolves around harm. Anyone who brags about juju, always brags about harming people with it. And they can only harm you if they touch you physically. Nobody has the power to harm you without getting close to you. That stuff only happens in Africa Magic. So be careful. There are substances which one can rub on you and you'll fall asleep. Kidnappers use this on their victims. So nobody has spiritual powers, just tricks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Buliwyf:
As I expected the fvcking fake loud mouths will never show up when it's time to actually put them to the test. But none of these will still stop them from peddling rumors they heard about later. Clowns. One was here talking about gun powder in his hamlet. Lol

As usual nw.
Juju is camera shy. Juju only has mouth when people talk about it.
Same thing with the Christian religion. So many supernatural occurrences in the bible, but the moment humans found better ways to record things, happenings and events, these things stopped happening. Lol. I guess they're camera shy.

8 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
kingxsamz:
Anyways, the only person that seemed like he was willing to contest wasn't agreeing to the rules of the game, perhaps he knows his trick will fail and he'll end up spoiling business for himself.

Reference.

grin comic relief......there's no need proofing what's not existing. Nobody go fit win this thing and that should tell you something

2 Likes

Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by kingxsamz(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
grin comic relief......there's no need proofing what's not existing. Nobody go fit win this thing and that should tell you something

Lol, abi na.
Re: Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real by Niflheim(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
I remember telling juju man to make Lionel Messi stop scoring for one whole year!!!

Juju man now told me to wait, that he is coming!!!

Na so juju man COMOT for shrine with NIKE SNEAKERS begin dey chase me dey shout, "USELESS BOY!!! YOU WAN DISGRACE MY ANCESTORS ABI?!!!"

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Who Really Is Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.