Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Never Do This Inside A Keke!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Do This Inside A Keke!! (5141 Views)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow / She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by cumoverna: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2022
You're inside a keke, and the driver ask you to tie his tampoline, curtain, hold a rope.

PLEASE never do it, it may be a genuine request, but it can be also be a false request to distract you, while the person sitting next to you, steal your valuables.

Only help them if you are the only one inside the vehicle.

In the case of false request, After their mission is successful, they give you sudden excuses why they can't reach your destination.
Like they are fighting, so they can't reach there, like the keke has faults that he needs to reach the mechanic immediately ( and the keke is working perfectly) bunch of silly excuses.

Please stay vigilant.
I just carried a girl who was robbed of her phone and project money and that was the story she told me.
I rest my case.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by blazingblender(m): 2:06am On Jun 18, 2022
True
This Keke guys annoy me alot
Almost all of them like using their Keke to steal and commit different attrocities

2 Likes

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Nerogaming01(m): 2:24am On Jun 18, 2022
If rain dey fall kon?
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by bibianna(f): 3:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Thanks for sharing!
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Stanweezy(m): 6:12am On Jun 18, 2022
True talk, the guys at the back are his accomplice

1 Like

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by robinso01(m): 6:34am On Jun 18, 2022
New day,new trick
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2022
omo same style den use steal my phone last year for jos
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2022
There was a day I boarded a Keke napep at opebi going to iPodo market.The Keke rider was deliberately riding on potholes so that his Keke would bounced and was also talking loudly,thereby causing distraction to other passengers.Meanwhile,a passenger who was his accomplice has dipped his hands into the pocket of a passenger sitting close to him.After he has successfully committed his crime,he quickly asked the rider to stop.Before we know it he has flee within a seconds.
Na #20k he removed from the passenger's pocket.I no know how he removed such amount of money from his victim without his knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by 1wrd(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
That was how they took my phone from my pocket. Me thinking my phone was inside my bag, as I usually keep it in there
cumoverna:
You're inside a keke, and the driver ask you to tie his tampoline, curtain, hold a rope.

PLEASE never do it, it may be a genuine request, but it can be also be a false request to distract you, while the person sitting next to you, steal your valuables.

In the case of false request, After their mission is successful, they give you sudden excuses why they can't reach your destination.
Like they are fighting, so they can't reach there, like the keke has faults that he needs to reach the mechanic immediately ( and the keke is working perfectly) bunch of silly excuses.

Please stay vigilant.
I just carried a girl who was robbed of her phone and project money and that was the story she told me.
I rest my case.
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by SporaD8: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Even without them distracting you, Inside Keke has always been the most perfect place your phone or money will accidentally drop due to restricted body movement and tight space.
Security Tips:
*Drop your phones in your Bag long before you enter Keke. Note: not when inside the Keke!
*If not with Bags, use phone cuffs firmly secure around your wrist!
*Inside Keke should be the last place you want to chat or tweet. Safe it for later and safe your valuables!
*If you are carrying too many handies, avoid the passengers seat!

5 Likes

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by HiideaConsole(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2022
True

Na inside keke, dem carry one new pop4 wey I say make I manage after my phone spoil

The pop4 never even reach 1 month

Be careful inside keke

Since that day, most times when I dey spot wey be say I fit dey predisposed to pickpockets, I go just hold my phone for hand throughout

SporaD8:
Even without them distracting you, Inside Keke has always been the most perfect place your phone or money will accidentally drop due to restricted body movement and tight space.
Security Tips:
*Drop your phones in your Bag long before you enter Keke. Note: not when inside the Keke!
*If not with Bags, use phone cuffs firmly secure around your wrist!
*Inside Keke should be the last place you want to chat or tweet. Safe it for later and safe your valuables!
*If you are carrying too many handies, avoid the passengers seat!
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by luizpippo(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
I told an empty keke that i was going to Venn Road in Onitsha, he asked me to enter, suddenly 3 guys and a woman in quick succession saying new market, since i don't know the way, i kept quite...

The guy in native sat to my right, while the woman came through the left, being female i allowed her and stayed center, on our way the guy in native kept shuffling and i didn't bother..., i had my phone in my right pocket and my wallet in my left pocket and having to hunch because i was supporting a bagco sack with a 110KVA cummins WA flywheel inside.
When they got to the junction i was to alight, the guy in native only adjusted asking me to alight, immediately i complained of the difficulty with my luggage, one of the two passangers in front came down and turned round to help me, in all this, my phone was gone.

I paid and then turned and went back, it took me over 10 minutes to check for my phone and found that the baggas have stolen it.

2 Likes

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Jeon(f): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hi Dorwadora Hope you are getting better.

Can't wait for you to bounce back.

2 Likes

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Raiga: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have experienced this before.The werey kekeman told me to keep my phone that police were at the front, I said ok I put it inside my bag the werey said no I should put it in my pocket giving me a foolish reason I can't recall again.I obliged him because I wanted to see how strong his "jazz" was.After the usual shift curtain,dont use one hand,oga do am well use your two hand etc.The idiot said he's not going my direction.I confirmed my phone was still with me before alighting if not them for put tire for the two werey neck.

5 Likes

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Rexymania(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thanks. Never lose guard
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by koyyess: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
cumoverna:

Please stay vigilant.
I rest my case.

This almost happened to a co worker of mine when she was rushing some where. But her saving grace was that:

1. She doesn't like to sit in the middle of keke passengers when entering. (Second guy wey dey back jump commot when middle seat trap no work)

2. She views every negroe as thief.

3. She dey agile, so when she see say keke don slow down and e clear say passenger and driver na confirmed thieves, she jump commot sharp sharp.

So the rope strategy no come work for them...dey carry am reach half her journey for free. grin

Dumb negroe strategy. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Dorwadora(f): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jeon:
Hi Dorwadora
Hope you are getting better.

Can't wait for you to bounce back.
Thanks Jeon for checking on me.... I'm grateful.

I'm not getting better but now that I'm at home I'll be fine soon by God's grace.

Thanks love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by yusufdayo1: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
noted
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Lightway: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Conwarden: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
cumoverna:

Please stay vigilant.
I rest my case.

Alaye, coman complete your gist. Wgere you carry the girl go?
Za oza room?
Abi u sef dey drive keke?

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by cumoverna: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Conwarden:

Alaye, coman complete your gist. Wgere you carry the girl go?
Za oza room?
Abi u sef dey drive keke?

angry

Yes I be driver sir
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by FirmTR(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nor be lie. Them dey even carry gun dey rob people for keke now.
Before you enter any keke, make sure say you observe am well before you enter.
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by PumpumPrince: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
cumoverna:

Please stay vigilant.
I rest my case.

angry
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by PumpumPrince: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
cumoverna:

Please stay vigilant.
I rest my case.

Bro..I carry babies in my range rover
U carry bzbes in keke(wot ever that mean)
so u u want the keke driver to jump on tampoline...correct?
bro r u OK sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by cumoverna: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Bro..I carry babies in my range rover
U carry bzbes in keke(wot ever that mean)
so u u want the keke driver to jump on tampoline...correct?
bro r u OK sir?(no oofencse) angry
Please read again comprehensively.

This one wey you talk nor relate to wetin I yarn just now.
Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Conwarden: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2022
cumoverna:

Yes I be driver sir

Ok. Well done bro.
God bless our legit hustles.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Re: Never Do This Inside A Keke!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2022
This life na wa ooo.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

Would You Mount Surveillance On Your Partner? / Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached / Your Most Embarassing Moment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.