Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* (5778 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by UtsavATN: 3:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Some people are simply so dumb that they do not release even a single string of non-dumb traits to keep the world from the confusion that they might be somewhat intelligent too.

Some people believe in their intelligence of the devil plan so much that they do not know or recognise the reply of wit coming at them.

Such experiences of people cheating on others thinking a lot about their intelligence have been caught in with a hilarious response along. Enjoy.

Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by sirhot(m): 4:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by maxti: 4:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by donholy28(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2015
sneh! didn't shock me

1 Like

Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by BALLOSKI: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2015
The first one though...
Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Even Ambode would struggle to top the second.
Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by utenwuson: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2015
funny "a bit"

2 Likes

Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by skin2skin01: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2015
..Guys, your boy is contesting 4 a pageant, and he dearly needs ur support in form of likes on this link: https://m.facebook.com/www.mrteenanambra.co.za/photos/pcb.1511830699110384/1511830482443739/?type=3&source=48
Fellow nlanders help a broda achieve his dreams.
Ma pix is below
Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2015
The guy reply back saying number deactivated n now single had me lol
Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by obainojazz(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Adanna28:
The guy reply back saying number deactivated n now single had me lol
hello dear....I'm just seeing your mail embarassed I'm sorry.... Lemme reply one of the mail here... Do you know the meaning of my name grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2015
obainojazz:
hello dear....I'm just seeing your mail embarassed I'm sorry.... Lemme reply one of the mail here... Do you know the meaning of my name grin

Heart of the father? embarassed I should know this, I dated a guy named obinna in the past lipsrsealed Lol.

Issokay and thank you for getting back now sha kiss
Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by obainojazz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Adanna28:

Heart of the father? embarassed I should know this, I dated a guy named obinna in the past lipsrsealed Lol.

Issokay and thank you for getting back now sha kiss
cheesy you really know your igbo well...it could mean God's desire....for a christian...God is the father and I'm his heart....and desires comes from the heart...its usually given to first son not sure about this though but those I've seen so far are first sons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Number one...lwkm
Re: 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS* by IamLEGEND1: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
o.k

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed / My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make When Going After Very Pretty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.