Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? (18328 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2021
I realised Money goes a long way in making the world a better place

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by bouncin04(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Nicklaus619:
The day my pregnant neighbours wife had to give birth by 1am on a taxi because the husband cant afford a car and her labour started by 11pm, couldn't get a taxi to take her the hospital on time and when we finally got one, it was already 1am and immediately the woman entered the vehicle, her water broke and she starts labouring and boom, the baby came out, blood everywhere, the car was really a mess. The driver begin to cry that we ruin his car grin
The taxi man had to charge them 20K because his car was really a mess.

Then I realised that I just want to give my family the best the life has got to offer, I can't allow my family go through such, never

cheesy cheesy , ah don laff taya , we men can act like babies sometimes, which one be " the driver began to cry that we ruined his car " cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Legacyy(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2021
The moment i realized that one day i will definitely have my own family

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by tommy589(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Tonero5200:

But if you pick tomorrow, off you go to arshawol quarter.

Or order iphone 13 for your girlfriend.

Maybe my children grin( e don tey wey I visit ashawo last
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Rich4god(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2021
I changed apartment... From one room to two rooms and parlour. Then I discovered that of my income per month is really small and have to up my game.

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by McStoic(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Nicklaus619:
The day my pregnant neighbours wife had to give birth by 1am on a taxi because the husband cant afford a car and her labour started by 11pm, couldn't get a taxi to take her the hospital on time and when we finally got one, it was already 1am and immediately the woman entered the vehicle, her water broke and she starts labouring and boom, the baby came out, blood everywhere, the car was really a mess. The driver begin to cry that we ruin his car grin

Then I realised that I just want to give my family the best the life has got to offer, I can't allow my family go through such, never

This is gold! Best comment for now. I have always dreaded bringing someone's daughter and children into my life to suffer. Nice lesson..

3 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by callmetoniaa: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2021
When my ex left me, had to dubble up with the hustle cus i realize tht no dude wants to settle with a broke ass bitch.. ye all guys wants an independent woman.. i have vowed to keep my hustling rolling....

Thank u ex...
U made me realize i can do better on my own.

7 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by McStoic(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Dabronze:
Because i can't ask for finiacial assitance is very difficult for me to do.

Good!!
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Elliot2(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Well. I don't have any motivation. I got to a point in my life where nothing really interested me. No body came for me in my very trying moments except my mother. For over 15yrs I battled health issues that almost made me useless. I saw disrespect from people, especially girls I was attracted to. But today, I feel a lot better. I don't need any motivation to do anything, because when I needed it the most I didn't find one single one. Today, I am looking forward to having a fruitful meeting with SPDC, and I believe my whole financial life will change after that.

8 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Aurelius1(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2021
okpas01:
My ex left me and said she has seen someone better as to her am a good person but can't give her all she wants. I channeled all my energy into a legitimate hustle and less than a year millions came in. Hustling pays if you are dedicated and determined.
Do you still your ex and how's your relationship with her like now?
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by McStoic(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2021
tommy589:
My mother. Raising kids by a single mother is not an easy task. She never fails to remind us that she owes us no responsibility,like shelter,food etc when we clock 18. That any time we find such in Nigeria's Constitution we should let her know. So I left home and became an adult before 18
Like seriously?? What a mother!!

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2021
It was the compelling need to take care of my parents and make them proud that spurred me into a relentless hussling mode.
I think God for that decision

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nicklaus619(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2021
bouncin04:

cheesy cheesy , ah don laff taya , we men can act like babies sometimes, which one be " the driver began to cry that we ruined his car " cheesy
no be small cry oh, at a point I wanted to laugh, the driver put hand for head and scream, who send me ohhh grin

4 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nicklaus619(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
driver that should be happy a woman gave birth safely, he was unhappy , so if she had died in his car, will he still charge them?? This world truly lack Angels with good heart

It was a mixed feelings for everyone bro, that was how he reacted initially, but at the end we had to pay 10k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nicklaus619(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
Lol, this can happen to anyone even with your money. What if their was a curfew or seat at home order in the East? Or for some reasons a strike?

Baba, I no care, I better get my luxurious, my car and comfort then if those things you mention occured I go handle am comfortably.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by tommy589(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Tonero5200:

Lol, but seriously everyone mother's motivate us to work, but when the money Begin come.

We do little.

But when the money finish, we regretted we could have done more

I was not perfect but I knew where I was coming from.I rocked but that did not stop me from taking care of her. To give her the best she moved in with me before my brother built a house for her to enjoy her independence
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by seanwilliam(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2021
When I realized no one got my back. And i realized my parents are getting older and all my brothers and sisters faced their own life with dem families. Omo I started to husle my asś out..

After I finished ND, I did farm work, teacher, LG sales boy , Coke motor boy , teacher , factory worker at local pharmacy, computer operator and hospital security…

Then later , I started my personal business, I entered debts , God never forsake me.

Now I give thanks to GOD cos I’m 10000% better than I used to be.

Honestly if you come from a middle class/ poor background and you’re a man, brother, you’re in soup ..E no easy make we no lie ..

15 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by OnyeFely: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
When I realized I was alone in this world, I learned to hussle like tomorrow no dey. And glory to God, my efforts are paying off.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2021
The day my Parents disappointed me by refusing to pay my school fees that day I realized I came to this world alone. Though I had to drop out of school so I can face my hustle full time
Now am back in school and am happily sponsoring myself
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2021
tommy589:
My mother. Raising kids by a single mother is not an easy task. She never fails to remind us that she owes us no responsibility,like shelter,food etc when we clock 18. That any time we find such in Nigeria's Constitution we should let her know. So I left home and became an adult before 18

Humm,,, so deep.
My father, of blessed memory, would tell us that a child with secondary school education is no longer a kid & he should be able to fend for himself.

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Machinegun91:
I rented my joystick to someone and doubled my hustlings.

Hahahhahahaha
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2021
What motivated me to harder are many but I will just list few. Hunger, friends making jest of me cuz I don't have money to buy good cloths, insults from some people who are not up to my age..... This life have money ooo, no let anyone decieve you that money is not every thing.

5 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Nicklaus619:

May God save us in this country
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2021
tommy589:
Blood of Zachariah!!!! I don't believe you
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2021
tommy589:
Definitely not a mother
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Drizzt89: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2021
The day my uncle's wife gave me fowl wing after him slaughtering two agric chickens.

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
The day I went to a marriage ceremony of one of my secondary school classmate...We were together and when it was time to spray,na so the rest of them wey don make am begin to change money and I was just looking at them like a mugu......The painful part was when one of them said,--"who no get money,make the person no go people party again". I felt so insulted..... mennnnnnnn,na from that day I realize say this life, you've got no one else but only yourself to rely on.

12 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2021
The rich don't have two heads.

ospreywin:
Bi ako ri Eni feyin ti, bi Ole laari.....

Bi a ko ba ri eni gbekele, a tera mo 'se eni.

My belief is that you owe no one success in life. If I don't work for you, I expect no financial reward from you,,,, so I appreciate anything (however little) that is given to me out of kindness.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Seakay:
The day I realized I didn't have N10 anywhere to buy pure water.

Walahi... This isnt a good experience. I am going thru same now

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by 3ple9ine(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Trekking from yaba to Ikeja along for three consecutive days because of no transport to go back home. I'll never do that sh*t again.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by CalmElder(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2021
I realized that I will serve God better If I have money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal University Wukari 2015 Massive Recruitment / How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students / University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.