Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? (18780 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Ugandatales: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
My friend only calls me whenever he's in 9ja, I don't know whether to be his PA or security but this same guy , we eat and wine when we were boys ,even nah my clothes he dey wore that time, he can't help you or gist u how he take travel but can buy u drinks and carry woman give u.. I have a rethink the very day he insulted me in my own village when we went there for something, I drove his car to nearby ATM to make some withdrawal and the car developed kick fault , I managed to brought it back, that day we supposed to return to base earlier , when I came back he was already shouting panicking and making noise , he talked to me in away that made my mom shed tears, because she was afar watching us.. I fixed the kick for him with the last money in my account 20k... that day I said to myself I rather be dead than to take this insult ever again in my life... After a month when I was at the airport lagos I called him to tell him am travelling, he didn't believe he switched it to video call for confirmation, I came to abroad things were tough I nearly deport myself in my first 3 months abroad but as times goes , things balance well moreover remembering the insults I received from him put me on my toes, I bought my first house, start building my own house in the village and God on my side I will be in Nigeria this December with my 4matic.. his only achievements is the venze the oyimbo woman bought for him when they were together... he has been in Nigeria since 2years now due to visa restrictions to China his base... the other day he didn't know when he asked me for fuel money, I gave him so he will eat his gots... I have forgiven him but I will remember that very day he insulted me in front of my mother when I see him face to face

This touched me.
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Cetrine(f): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Anytime I remember my mom deserves to be happy and enjoy love and care, after all she went through to raise me and my siblings legally.

And remembering, I have to fend for myself.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by dsocioemmy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
So many motivating stories in here
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nicklaus619(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ugandatales:

This made me laugh grin grin

No be joke oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Uchennastephs(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
When my mentor and Foster father told me he owes me nothing the same way I owe Him nothing and that he can choose to stop assisting me if he wants, an if gets Money he can't decide for me on how to spend it and Who to help. From That day I know I've to keep working hard.

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ugandatales:

This touched me.
my dear that's just irony of life ... this guy really used me, even when I wanted to complete my visa fees I begged him to assist, even if
nah 5k I will appreciate, but he keep giving excuses, same day I begged him of money, a girl came from North to see him, he lodged her in an expensive hotel for 1 week, he can lavish on women but not on brothers.. anyway that belongs in the past... never again... I just remembered this because my mother just remembered it for me last night when we were gisting... for this life, never give up.. keep trying even if you keep failing

8 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by KayCee92(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2021
MediMedi:

How are you investing in crypto, which platform.
I want to invest too

Download any of Binance, Kucoin, FTX, Huobi, gate etc from play or app store and then go to YouTube and watch some videos on how to use any that you chose. Binance has an easy ti use or understand interface though. Good luck.
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Blackmiserable(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2021
okpas01:
My ex left me and said she has seen someone better as to her am a good person but can't give her all she wants. I channeled all my energy into a legitimate hustle and less than a year millions came in. Hustling pays if you are dedicated and determined.

What do you do that earns you a lot?
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Ugandatales: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
my dear that's just irony of life ... this guy really used me, even when I wanted to complete my visa fees I begged him to assist, even if
nah 5k I will appreciate, but he keep giving excuses, same day I begged him of money, a girl came from North to see him, he lodged her in an expensive hotel for 1 week, he can lavish on women but not on brothers.. anyway that belongs in the past... never again... I just remembered this because my mother just remembered it for me last night when we were gisting... for this life, never give up.. keep trying even if you keep failing

I love this mentality.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ugandatales:

I love this mentality.
tnx dear

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by XploraBen(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Reading up your first comment and then this one motivated me well.

I'm in my late twenties and an undergraduate looking up to God for financial breakthrough.

Though I don't have a good-paying job now, but the motivation to hustle harder comes from the fact that I've gone through quite a lot in life and I just want to escape poverty!
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Fireson: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
XploraBen:

I'm in my late twenties and an undergraduate looking up to God for financial breakthrough.

Though I don't have a good-paying job now, but the motivation to hustle harder comes from the fact that I've gone through quite a lot in life and I just want to escape poverty!
It will come to pass

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
XploraBen:

my brother e no easy ooo most especially when you don't have anyone to help u in life, as for me not that I don't have anyone to rub to for help , but you see in this life, people only recognise success, am talking of a friend, what of brother, I had a brother and inlaw who lived in Europe for years , they keep promising heaven on earth but can't assist you, in this life , know that u are on your own, don't let their fake smile and promises get to your head, not that I can't help myself all these while but I was expecting them to push me forward but I realises my mistakes when I found out they are not going to do anything that am just wasting my time waiting for anyone, I decide to leave my comfort zone, and I must tell you, am not regretting that day, I stepped out of that comfort zone, that day I leave that life I never wanted to leave, I rediscovered myself in earlier 30s when most of my mates has made it already.. but nevertheless, my people use to say, when day break for a man is his morning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by XploraBen(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
my brother e no easy ooo most especially when you don't have anyone to help u in life, as for me not that I don't have anyone to rub to for help , but you see in this life, people only recognise success, am talking of a friend, what of brother, I had a brother and inlaw who lived in Europe for years , they keep promising heaven on earth but can't assist you, in this life , know that u are on your own, don't let their fake smile and promises get to your head, not that I can't help myself all these while but I was expecting them to push me forward but I realises my mistakes when I found out they are not going to do anything that am just wasting my time waiting for anyone, I decide to leave my comfort zone, and I must tell you, am not regretting that day, I stepped out of that comfort zone, that day I leave that life I never wanted to leave, I rediscovered myself in earlier 30s when most of my mates has made it already.. but nevertheless, my people use to say, when day break for a man is his morning
I'm drawing a lot of inspiration from this already.

But on a serious note, it's not easy ooo. I'm not yet through with school but I have realized that depending on people's support is not worth it. I just want to be financially bouyant on my own and not look up to anyone again.

I'm hoping everything will turn around for the best soon enough.
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2021
XploraBen:

I'm drawing a lot of inspiration from this already.

But on a serious note, it's not easy ooo. I'm not yet through with school but I have realized that depending on people's support is not worth it. I just want to be financially bouyant on my own and not look up to anyone again.

I'm hoping everything will turn around for the best soon enough.
believe in yourself, you will make it. Its just matter of time

3 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Savageman: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
MediMedi:
How are you investing in crypto, which platform. I want to invest too
Send me a message in my mail i will teach you
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Olamideayomide(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Trust no man cos no padi for jungle my brother, All man for himself [/b]Atewo lara igunpa ni iye kan[b]....
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by XploraBen(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
believe in yourself, you will make it. Its just matter of time
Can I send you a PM?
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
XploraBen:

Can I send you a PM?
OK sir
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by okpas01: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
We still talk mutually with no strings attached.
Aurelius1:
Do you still your ex and how's your relationship with her like now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Karleb(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The day I went to a marriage ceremony of one of my secondary school classmate...We were together and when it was time to spray,na so the rest of them wey don make am begin to change money and I was just looking at them like a mugu......The painful part was when one of them said,--"who no get money,make the person no go people party again". I felt so insulted..... mennnnnnnn,na from that day I realize say this life, you've got no one else but only yourself to rely on.

This reminds of a childhood friend's marriage that I attended. I had only a rough N10 grin on me that day. My transport was courtesy of my mother.

I didn't really feel bad tho. Because at that time, I was a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC, where you wan make I see money? undecided

It's also why I have been avoiding school reunion. If I don't become what I want, I'm not attending any reunion. I can't go and oppress myself for free.
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by edwinmiles(f): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2021
When l was betrayed by my partner. A lady has to hustle to keep up
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by uthlaw: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2021
edwinmiles:
When l was betrayed by my partner. A lady has to hustle to keep up
na ur partner de keep you up b4!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Rejected For A Remote Job Because You're Nigerian. / How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) / I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.