Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886511 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2013
Amanda6: i'm sure u used google 2 do dat.that so funny
hehehe of course he did the grammer is wrong.lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Tsup y'all?

As per housing for someone going for short course, talk to your
school. They'll give you options. If not, search for short let around the city, you'll see some...

Going to Germany to study german lang, hmnnn e get as e be ooo.
My advice, let it not be for german course alone, let's say you're on leave,
wanna go Germany, then take up the lang course....

As per visit visa, YOU must present a receipt from the hotel that shows
You've paid for the booking. Failure to do so, you aint gonna be interviewed.

Above all, if you package your docus well, German embassy is one of the best I've seen
Around. The guys there are friendly and answer your mails almost immediately!

Good luck to y'all!

SHALOm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by opsy4real1: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2013
thank u very much suxes for shedding little light on d visit visa. May i ask wat if one already make a paid hotel booking and visa application turned down? 2) do i need to email german embassy to get interview appointment booking date? 3) would one get visa result same day of appearance at interview?
suxes2005: Tsup y'all?

school. They'll give you options. If not, search for short let around the city, you'll see some...

Above all, if you package your docus well, German embassy is one of the best I've seen

Good luck to y'all!

SHALOm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2013
opsy4real1: thank u very much suxes for shedding little light on d visit visa. May i ask wat if one already make a paid hotel booking and visa application turned down? 2) do i need to email german embassy to get interview appointment booking date? 3) would one get visa result same day of appearance at interview?

Calm down sire!

You book online
They tell you when to expect result. Usually after
2-3 weeks depends on your case (visit visa)

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2013

Good luck to y'all

SHALOm

Yah it's the best have seen also they reply ur mail and even pick ur calls the only problem of the german embassy is that Igbo man at the gate but I don't blame him cos if he is nt doin like that it won't be easy for people inside
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2013
beebee5000:
1. Yes

2.Just make the reservation, on hold and yes they would have cancelled it b4 the visa would be issued but dont worry you can always get another one, and it wont affect your application. AND IT WONT AFFECT THE INSURANCE TOO; BUT ONCE YOUR VISA IS GRANTED MAKE SURE THE TICKET YOU WILL PURCHASE HAS THE SAME DAY THE INSURANCE IS COMMENCING.

3. She will be given the amt of days the course will last, and maybe a day for packing. if the course is for 7weeks dont request for 3months, makes the application suspicious. just fill the number of days u would use and a day for packing.
And since she will be paying, try and have enough reasons why she wants to go instead of using goethe institute, cause thats what the VO will lay emphasis on.

4. Am in bayreuth in bayern region, and i dont have any idea about hotels here am sorry.
Humm.. Thanks so much... That enough reason why not use goethe is the major thing there.. But i knw with God all things are possible... Thanks once again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2013

Good luck to y'all!

SHALOm
Hummm.. Thanks bro.. I deduce an important info frm u post.
Thanks for been there for us.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
beebee5000: hehehe of course he did the grammer is wrong.lol
Pls.. Can i book for the hotel reservation against Sep 16 for her now which is the interview date? The course start Nov 8 or i shld wait like for flight ticket own?
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tamax:
Pls.. Can i book for the hotel reservation against Sep 16 for her now which is the interview date? The course start Nov 8 or i shld wait like for flight ticket own?
Thanks

[s]Going to Germany to study german lang, hmnnn e get as e be ooo.

Good luck to y'all![/s]

SHALOm

This ans your question
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
@tope pls am stil expectin yur e-mail abt d pdf stuff and how to pay d application becos i was charged 68 euros
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oladecoolz: @tope pls am stil expectin yur e-mail abt d pdf stuff and how to pay d application becos i was charged 68 euros
Yes u click on the print u will generate ur PDF format to pay if u don't have someone to pay for u na to pay from nigeria iits 68 euro for a school and 15 admissioal school for admission schoool...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
beebee5000:
Insurance starts on the day of entry into the schengen area, its either u travel on the day it starts or after, but never before.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
ok.tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
beebee5000:

This ans your question
Thanks bro smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hello All,

I have been following this thread for quite sometime and it has been very educative. Please can someone tell me my chances of securing an admission for masters programme in Germany with a second class lower qualification?

Thank you for your reply.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 5:54am On Sep 01, 2013
codebrew85: Hello All,

I have been following this thread for quite sometime and it has been very educative. Please can someone tell me my chances of securing an admission for masters programme in Germany with a second class lower qualification?

Thank you for your reply.
you can still get an admission wit such qualification backed up with a GOOD & EXPLICIT statement of purpose.bt first try to convert ur cgpa to German grading system and see where u stand, theirs is on a 4point scale nt 5
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Chars1289:
you can still get an admission wit such qualification backed up with a GOOD & EXPLICIT statement of purpose.bt first try to convert ur cgpa to German grading system and see where u stand, theirs is on a 4point scale nt 5

Thank you for your response. Please how do I do the conversion? Like what method is used to convert cgpa to German grading system? My cgpa is 2.64.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nadesh(f): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2013
Hello everybody. My boyfriend,an African but a British naval officer is now stationed in Germany. He wants me to come to Germany for a 2 to 3 weeks visit. He says he will send me an invitation letter. My questions are :
What are my chances of getting a visa?
How long would the visa processing last?
What documents would I need?
Can I just scan my passport and send to him while he applies for visa for me from Germany?
what documents would I need to present when going to the embassy?
Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2013
nadesh: Hello everybody. My boyfriend,an African but a British naval officer is now stationed in Germany. He wants me to come to Germany for a 2 to 3 weeks visit. He says he will send me an invitation letter. My questions are :
Can I just scan my passport and send to him while he applies for visa for me from Germany?
Thank you.
The documents u nid is attached below.. u will be going as a vistor.. So na visting visa u nid.. Download and read and prepare the documents.. Then u r ready to go.. And one more thing.. visit the embassy website and read on ur own and cum bck here if u have question on where u did'nt understnd... Or beta still ask dat ur BF to enlighten u more. Good luck
Embassy website---->

http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04/Visa__requirements/How__to__apply__MainPage.html

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nadesh(f): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Tamax:
The documents u nid is attached below.. u will be going as a vistor.. So na visting visa u nid.. Download and read and prepare the documents.. Then u r ready to go.. And one more thing.. visit the embassy website and read on ur own and cum bck here if u have question on where u did'nt understnd... Or beta still ask dat ur BF to enlighten u more. Good luck
Thanks but no thanks,am not downloading or clicking on any pdf.
.I know about the German website and all,i just want to hear from people and maybe their experiences.What to expect etc. Practical experience can be different from theory on website.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2013
nadesh: Thanks but no thanks,am not downloading or clicking on any pdf.
I asked a pretty straightforward question and need a concise answer not a document.
L grin L.... Okay ooo... Anyway i don give u the website of the embassy ,check it up urself.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2013
nadesh: Hello everybody. My boyfriend,an African but a British naval officer is now stationed in Germany. He wants me to come to Germany for a 2 to 3 weeks visit. He says he will send me an invitation letter. My questions are :
Thank you.

Okay you asked for a question and someone is trying to help you with answer by giving you the German embassy link and you dont wanna go there right?Okay keep waiting and a good Samaritan will give you answers that are already on the german website cool cool

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2013
aflynvir: if you are not able to open the account
before then, write the embassy, after all, someone posted on the forum that he met people who had no blocked account but went for the interview and they were granted interview but their application was put on hold, not to be processed till they pay into their account! Best notify the embassy before going and print out whatever reply they give so you can show them at the gate

thanks for your feedback. I intend to go with the confirmation slip I was given after opening the blocked account since the account no hasnt arrived. pls is there any other tip I should know so I can do well in the interview? thank you for getting back to me

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
aroyem4u:

thanks for your feedback. I intend to go with the confirmation slip I was given after opening the blocked account since the account no hasnt arrived. pls is there any other tip I should know so I can do well in the interview? thank you for getting back to me
as for tips check the forum, certain clues have been posted, you can checked page 114. My interview is tomorrow

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Please let us know how it turns ou when you return from the interview tomorrow. Thanks
aflynvir: as for tips check the forum, certain clues have been posted, you can checked page 114. My interview is tomorrow
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Godson201333:

I posted this before and here it is again for those going for student visa Interview..

Questions:So what do you wanna go study in Germany?
Why cant you study in Nigeria?
what is your Major (core subjects)
Can you speak German?
Where are you going to stay in Germany?
Who told you about Germany?
How did you find the school?
what is the name of your school City?
what do you know about the city?(It is located in which state)
For How long are you going to study your course?
what are your intentions after studying?

Try to learn more about Germany like it got 16 states,(Mention them),It got 9 borders (Mention Them) just keep talking and talking until the VO interrupts dont keep quiet..

The VO might ask a single questions in between twice just to TEST you and just make sure your answers correspond!

Then the VO will says Okay we have forward your interview to the Authority in Germany and we shall call or e mail you very soon.Have a nice stay.

You need to sound brilliant if not you might be given written examination based on your interview answers...Just keep fingers crossed and answer question intelligently.

Just be able to convince that you are a student and not a pretender.

Hello Bro, How are you doing please is this the form you filled for student visa application. please tell me what you wrote on the following numbers in the form thanks.
7,8,12,15,17,20,21,23,24,27b,

Ich beantrage die Aufenthaltserlaubnis für .................... Tage / Monat(e) / Jahr(e).
I hereby apply for a residence permit for ............... days / month(s) / year(s)

Please let me know.. i will gladly appreciate

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Godson201333:

Okay you asked for a question and someone is trying to help you with answer by giving you the German embassy link and you dont wanna go there right?Okay keep waiting and a good Samaritan will give you answers that are already on the german website cool cool
L grin L
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
pls can someone help me. my student visa interview is on 16th of Sept, and my course will commence on 1st Oct. pls is it possible for me to meet up with 1st Oct in Germany. how long can it take embassy to mail me for visa collection?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
nadesh: Thanks but no thanks,am not downloading or clicking on any pdf.
.I know about the German website and all,i just want to hear from people and maybe their experiences.What to expect etc. Practical experience can be different from theory on website.

Are you also in the military? If this your real attitude
Think twice b4 marrying a military personnel! Lol

Anyways, as long as he's a MP you got upper chance. The main
Thing is your ties to Nigeria. How will you convince them
That you will come back?

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
suckermaterial: pls can someone help me. my student visa interview is on 16th of Sept, and my course will commence on 1st Oct. pls is it possible for me to meet up with 1st Oct in Germany. how long can it take embassy to mail me for visa collection?

Too close soldier!

Mail em 2moro if you have your blocked acct already set up.
They might ask you to come this week for the interview.

Make sure you request for the date change.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2013
codebrew85:

Thank you for your response. Please how do I do the conversion? Like what method is used to convert cgpa to German grading system? My cgpa is 2.64.

use this formular to convert to german grade and know where you
stand.. (Nmax - Nattained/Nmax - Nlowest) x 3 +1....Nmax=highest
possilble grade, Nattained= grade attained, Nlowest= lowest pass
grade.
Note-Nlowest is 1.0, Nmax=5.0

After d grade conversion,will d result be graded according to ds
Grading system
1-1.5=sehr gut,VERY GOOD
1.6-2.5=gut,GOOD
2.6-3.5=satisfactory
3.6-4.0=deficient

Most schools prefer at least a german grade of 2.5 and above, while some
use a curicculum analysis by comparing your Bsc courses or subject
groups to their masters program(Aptitude test) and rate your
application by giving you marks just like an exam.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2013
Chars1289:

use this formular to convert to german grade and know where you
stand.. (Nmax - Nattained/Nmax - Nlowest) x 3 +1....Nmax=highest
possilble grade, Nattained= grade attained, Nlowest= lowest pass
grade.
Note-Nlowest is 1.0, Nmax=5.0

After d grade conversion,will d result be graded according to ds
Grading system
1-1.5=sehr gut,VERY GOOD
1.6-2.5=gut,GOOD
2.6-3.5=satisfactory
3.6-4.0=deficient

Most schools prefer at least a german grade of 2.5 and above, while some
use a curicculum analysis by comparing your Bsc courses or subject
groups to their masters program(Aptitude test) and rate your
application by giving you marks just like an exam.

Thanks a bunch. I really appreciate. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.