Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886487 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Godson201333:

Please if you wanna get admission fast and to a nice school use the German embassy moreover its free.You need to print out and fill the admission form of the school that ya wanna send your applications to.
Godson, what if i want to apply for up to 7 schools that are not using uniassist, will the embassey agree to certify my doucments for all of them? Or is it only one dat they'll certify
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
topeajis:

Na same but sme school they insist on Germany embassy
Okay... No wonder... Anyway.. All d best sha... smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
martty4real: Hi peeps am a first timer ,am not very sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have a question and need your answers/feedback or experience which ever.
1.How long does it take before one is invited to come for visa, cos I was interviewed for a student visa on the 20th of Aug.
2.any one got an idea whn i wld b invited for visa collection.
3.what is d meaning of the" D" written on d passport after interview.
because the interview went well, I had all d doc required, I dey fear cos them still hold my credentials ooo

Abeg my heart they boil crazily cheesy

I was interviewed on 20th of August also and they have all my documents. They wrote D on my stamped passport page too. i don't think you have anything to worry about. they should get back to us latest by next monday (all things being equal).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Boss... Godson, tope and beebee5000.. Pls what type of account statement can u suggest my sis to use for her short team visa application to make her secure visa without prob...

One wan dey na salary of abt 90k per month dey enter that account.. And i cum dey tink say make she get a beta account which money way dey enter am plenty small pass that one.
The balance for that available account na 220k.
Abeg.. How that statement of account go be?? Che na balance dem dey look ni or details of ao money dey enter and going out of it??... Pls enlighten me more.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Tamax: Boss... Godson, tope and beebee5000.. Pls what type of account statement can u suggest my sis to use for her short team visa application to make her secure visa without prob...

One wan dey na salary of abt 90k per month dey enter that account.. And i cum dey tink say make she get a beta account which money wan dey enter am plenty small pass that one.
The balance for that available account na 220k.
Abeg.. How that statement of account go be?? Che na balance dem dey look ni or details of ao money dey enter and going out of it??... Pls enlighten me more.. Thanks
Since u said she is paying for the course it has to be hers, and with that amount in it am afraid. From my experience just beleive God and be prayerful ohh. My account no even reach that one, was a student account with minimum balance of 500.
Dont try to lodge lump sum of money in it now as they request for 3months statement of account, and it will look suspicious. if she has any other means of support like a brother or sister you can add too. Cause had to add my sisters bank statement to mine when i applied,i guess they didnt check cos i was on a scholarship. well best of luck. And most important tell her to be prayerful and bold.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Godson, Tope and Beebee5000,

Please I would like to ask if German universities run PGD courses and possibly their entry requirements.

Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
beebee5000:
Since u said she is paying for the course it has to be hers, and with that amount in it am afraid. From my experience just beleive God and be prayerful ohh. My account no even reach that one, was a student account with minimum balance of 500.
Dont try to lodge lump sum of money in it now as they request for 3months statement of account, and it will look suspicious. if she has any other means of support like a brother or sister you can add too. Cause had to add my sisters bank statement to mine when i applied,i guess they didnt check cos i was on a scholarship. well best of luck. And most important tell her to be prayerful and bold.
Thanks bro... Na that prayer be koko...I understnd u.. But without her own account statement can't her use her brother own direct ni as a means of support?.. Abi must she include her own ni?
Na her brother account i firstly mention... And i tink we can sharply add more to that 220k b4 interview to boost it up small. Abi what do u tink?
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Tamax:
For my Bsc application.. Na Notarized/certifed copy's i send to uni-assist... And dey accept it.. Dont knw of master sha ooo

Bro, please did you apply for Bsc or msc program?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2013
Godson201333:

I posted this before and here it is again for those going for student visa Interview..

Questions:So what do you wanna go study in Germany?
Why cant you study in Nigeria?
what is your Major (core subjects)
Can you speak German?
Where are you going to stay in Germany?
Who told you about Germany?
How did you find the school?
what is the name of your school City?
what do you know about the city?(It is located in which state)
For How long are you going to study your course?
what are your intentions after studying?

Try to learn more about Germany like it got 16 states,(Mention them),It got 9 borders (Mention Them) just keep talking and talking until the VO interrupts dont keep quiet..

The VO might ask a single questions in between twice just to TEST you and just make sure your answers correspond!

Then the VO will says Okay we have forward your interview to the Authority in Germany and we shall call or e mail you very soon.Have a nice stay.

You need to sound brilliant if not you might be given written examination based on your interview answers...Just keep fingers crossed and answer question intelligently.

Just be able to convince that you are a student and not a pretender.

I think this will be useful for those that are going for interview as per the likely questions that can be ask from you. All thanks to oga Godson for taking time to post this on page 114 of this thread.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunene3(m): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Got my student visa today, thanks to you all for your assistance. Did my interview on 16th August, got the maik on friday & collected today.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:55am On Sep 04, 2013
kunene3: Got my student visa today, thanks to you all for your assistance. Did my interview on 16th August, got the maik on friday & collected today.

congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:40am On Sep 04, 2013
Tot as much, d guy looked confused sha so I knew sumtin was wrong... Sammy watz up nw
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:55am On Sep 04, 2013
naijaobi:
Godson, what if i want to apply for up to 7 schools that are not using uniassist, will the embassey agree to certify my doucments for all of them? Or is it only one dat they'll certify

Yes they will,I applied to more than 9 schools the embassy never complain and my chances of getting an admission was increased because the embassy certified my documents perfectly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:57am On Sep 04, 2013
Tamax:
Thanks bro... Na that prayer be koko...I understnd u.. But without her own account statement can't her use her brother own direct ni as a means of support?.. Abi must she include her own ni?
Na her brother account i firstly mention... And i tink we can sharply add more to that 220k b4 interview to boost it up small. Abi what do u tink?
Thanks

Try to get your sister a sponsorship account from Nigeria.,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 5:38am On Sep 04, 2013
kunene3: Got my student visa today, thanks to you all for your assistance. Did my interview on 16th August, got the maik on friday & collected today.
Congrats Dear.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2013
wonderbobs: Tot as much, d guy looked confused sha so I knew sumtin was wrong... Sammy watz up nw
I dey Bro! Welcome aboard
Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2013
princeolu254:

congrats bro

Congrats ...I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel u o,abeg pray make them mail us too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Tamax:
Just autheticate/certify ya documents in high court or any law court dat u knw and send it to uni-assist... Abi German embassy own different ni... In my own view oo.. I tink u can make use of certify copy in court smiley
I certified my documents at supreme court and it was accepted in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2013
wonderbobs: Tot as much, d guy looked confused sha so I knew sumtin was wrong... Sammy watz up nw
are you the other guy I met with Sammy on Monday?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Godson201333:

Please if you wanna get admission fast and to a nice school use the German embassy moreover its free.You need to print out and fill the admission form of the school that ya wanna send your applications to.

pls how can I use embassy to get admission for my junior brother?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Godson201333:

Try to get your sister a sponsorship account from Nigeria.,

Bro.. Thanks.. But ao does this account looks like?
Ao i mine going to get it? Frm the bank or which way?
As she want to use our brother own now, ao is she going to use it as sponsorship account?
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2013
suckermaterial:
I certified my documents at supreme court and it was accepted in Germany.
Yes.. Thanks... Thats ao i did my own too.. Hope that person see this now smiley
German and court all na same.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2013
honourableseyi:

Bro, please did you apply for Bsc or msc program?
Bsc...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2013
pls, l have interview on 16 th of Sept at German embassy. thi is my question; if embassy should ask me what I was doing immediate after my school (B.Eng), is it good for me to tell them that an working.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2013
suckermaterial: pls, l have interview on 16 th of Sept at German embassy. thi is my question; if embassy should ask me what I was doing immediate after my school (B.Eng), is it good for me to tell them that an working.
The best thing is to be honest about it.In my own case I said I have been working. After a series of other questions the old lady asked me why it too me so long to go for postgraduate studies and I replied that I desired to gain adequate experience in my field before further studies and she was ok with it, she also asked me my monthly salary in euro. So whatever you answer be prepared for the follow-up questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2013
Tamax:
Bsc...
please what document did you use in securing the admission?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnck(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
hello Godson, Tope and others,
Please i paid 8090 euros into my deutsche blocked account. However, in the confirmation letter sent to me, it was written that 8070 euros has been credited into my account. Is this how it's meant to be

N.B: According to the telex copy I collected from the bank, 8090 euros was sent from here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
johnck: hello Godson, Tope and others,
Please i paid 8090 euros into my deutsche blocked account. However, in the confirmation letter sent to me, it was written that 8070 euros has been credited into my account. Is this how it's meant to be

N.B: According to the telex copy I collected from the bank, 8090 euros was sent from here.
20euros for DB ....thats hw it is
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tamax,

I undy how it goes. You sure need the info ursef not any sister smiley

@all, so happy for the success we're all getting here. You need no agent
For this German stuff as far as I'm concerned!

To those going for interview soon, wish y'all suxes!

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dehonourable: U Land @ 2.77
Pls any chances of securing an Msc admission in germany wit dt?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
codebrew85:
Pls any chances of securing an Msc admission in germany wit dt?
I will advice u to give it a shot....it worth trying. Dnt allow ur grade to discourage u. As for me, my grade is nt vry high as well........but am equally going to apply for summer session. Meanwhile, I will advice u to include a vry gud motivation letter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnck(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
ganasy:
20euros for DB ....thats hw it is

Thanks for your quick response. Please did Deutcsch Bank deduct 20 euros from your transfer too? And please hope the 20 euro they deducted is part of the 50 euro processing fee?

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.