Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886417 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2013
franklysco:
I was the 1 u met @ the embassy. D other guy was given a written exam. D embassy finally booked me for 8th of october cos deferment no go possible for me.
oh that's nice. I met the guy when he was taking the exam, I helped him in maths before I left. the guy was seriously wetting despite the aircondition. pls, can I have ur number?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2013
suckermaterial: He (that my friend) did his interview on 17th of July, 2013. after 7weeks and some days, he mailed the embassy before they ask him to come on 16th of Sept. the letter is below:
COURTESY TRANSLATION OF THE REJECTION LETTER.
The consulate-general regrets having to inform you that following an examination of your case in the light of the regulations regarding aliens, your application for a visa cannot be complied with due to the following reasons: There are doubts regarding your serious intentions to study in Germany.
The aliens authority shares the opinion of the consulate general.
Further pre-requisites for a visa approval have not been examined finally.
it was the old woman that interviewed him.

Hmmm! 7weeks is a long time oo. Was he going for Masters or Undergraduate programme?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2013
princeolu254:

Sorry Bro but only the Embassy can help you out....
mail d embassy via: rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de. including a scan copy of ur admission letter, passport and prove of fiance. they will book u within 24 hours. also tell them when ur course is starting. That's d method I used in my own case. thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2013
sammykunjas:
Hmmm! 7weeks is a long time oo. Was he going for Masters or Undergraduate programme?
for masters program.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2013
suckermaterial:
for masters program.
Ok.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2013
futurewise11: The lady was going for a year langauge course so i guess thats why she was denied.your friend defer his admission from summer to this winter admission and it seems he doesnt no much about his school.that what a freind that was with them at the embassy yesterday told me.i hope he can reapply.
dose it mean that if one defers his admission, embassy will not give him visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 4:49am On Sep 18, 2013
franklysco:
I was the 1 u met @ the embassy. D other guy was given a written exam. D embassy finally booked me for 8th of october cos deferment no go possible for me.

Bros pls how did the embassy book you for 8th? I have a friend that is looking for date and he's to resume 14th oct. We don't want to miss out. We av sent mail to embassy bt their response wasn't favorable
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2013
aroyem4u:

Bros pls how did the embassy book you for 8th? I have a friend that is looking for date and he's to resume 14th oct. We don't want to miss out. We av sent mail to embassy bt their response wasn't favorable
If u tell them you are resuming on the 14th of October, they won't book you, in fact they'll ask u to defer.
Tell your school to send them an email. The embassy will ask you of when you planned resuming, tell them last week of october. But seriuosly 14th oct no go possible. When was the person offered the admission?
My own case the admission. Came late, 9th sept.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2013
t-med:
@Tope
Please how did you contact the foreigner's office during your time? (did you CALL or SEND them an email?) What information did you give the foreigner's office that made them aware of your application (Was it your PASSPORT NUMBER or VISA RECEIPT?)

Pls oga,kindly enlighten us on how u communicated ur case to d foreigne authority ,cos we are currently in d dark,wether na embassey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ delay us abi na foreign office,as embassy said they are waiting for foreign office.Abeg watin dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ reply since 20th Aug angry Pls anyone with useful information shld help as this waiting period is taking forever.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2013
I dont think so.why did it take them 7weeks to reply him?did they set exam for him during the interview?
suckermaterial:
dose it mean that if one defers his admission, embassy will not give him visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2013
suckermaterial: He (that my friend) did his interview on 17th of July, 2013. after 7weeks and some days, he mailed the embassy before they ask him to come on 16th of Sept. the letter is below:
COURTESY TRANSLATION OF THE REJECTION LETTER.
The consulate-general regrets having to inform you that following an examination of your case in the light of the regulations regarding aliens, your application for a visa cannot be complied with due to the following reasons: There are doubts regarding your serious intentions to study in Germany.
The aliens authority shares the opinion of the consulate general.
Further pre-requisites for a visa approval have not been examined finally.
it was the old woman that interviewed him.

who is him? are you not the Person?? Just asking and How was the Interview and what documents did you submitted?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2013
martty4real:

Pls oga,kindly enlighten us on how u communicated ur case to d foreigne authority ,cos we are currently in d dark,wether na embassey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ delay us abi na foreign office,as embassy said they are waiting for foreign office.Abeg watin dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ reply since 20th Aug angry Pls anyone with useful information shld help as this waiting period is taking forever.

you do not have to be in a rush and dont bother contacting the foreign office...You have your visa receipt with you,Mail the Embassy that you need an update and quote your visa application number to them.

Yes it is the foreign office at your study city that is delaying your visa,Maybe they investigating something about documents but it do takes months sometimes cos foreign affairs in big cities are always damn busy....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TemitopeWalker: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2013
martty4real:

Sorry had a problem with ma acount since yesterday don't knw why.. Anyway u will go online and look the the forigher office number if u mail them they won't read ur mail until jesus comes.. But trumber ish sha and let them knw how scared u are.. But if the person way pick call no speak english na defination of once chance be that oooo.. But give it a try sha.. And for the nigeria embassy stuff don't stop callin them call them almost every day self.. Until ask u to send ur details to them
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TemitopeWalker: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2013
futurewise11: I dont think so.why did it take them 7weeks to reply him?did they set exam for him during the interview?

Hav meet someone @ the embassy his visa took 4months before he he called them and they tolm his visa has been decided since self but no good reason why they didn't send the mail.. And @ the long run they even deny him cos na laguage he they go for... But all is well sha..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2013
Godson201333:

you do not have to be in a rush and dont bother contacting the foreign office...You have your visa receipt with you,Mail the Embassy that you need an update and quote your visa application number to them.

Yes it is the foreign office at your study city that is delaying your visa,Maybe they investigating something about documents but it do takes months sometimes cos foreign affairs in big cities are always damn busy....

Thanks but we did that last week before the embassy informed us that once the foreign office contact them,then they wld get back to us.That's why am asking nw, since embassy said they are waiting for foreign office.Do u think we shld mail d embassy again or what do u think.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TemitopeWalker: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=Godson201333]

Yah they much busy busy some schools do help. With the visa ish mostly the shcools in small citiess. But its gettin to long sha.. How ur night boss hope is nt too cold over their man.

Schon tag chef
Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Godson201333:

Thanks but we did that last week before the embassy informed us that once the foreign office contact them,then they wld get back to us.That's why am asking nw, since embassy said they are waiting for foreign office.Do u think we shld mail d embassy again or what do u think
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2013
franklysco:
If u tell them you are resuming on the 14th of October, they won't book you, in fact they'll ask u to defer.
Tell your school to send them an email. The embassy will ask you of when you planned resuming, tell them last week of october. But seriuosly 14th oct no go possible. When was the person offered the admission?
My own case the admission. Came late, 9th sept.

His admission came very late too. Late august. I just hope they give him +ve feedback. He has sent another mail this morning
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TemitopeWalker: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2013
martty4real:
Thanks but we did that last week before the embassy informed us that once the foreign office contact them,then they wld get back to us.That's why am asking nw, since embassy said they are waiting for foreign office.Do u think we shld mail d embassy again or what do u think

Don't stop mailing them until they help u check.. It might have been decided and u don't knw... Call and mail them sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2013
I am not d one, the person in question is a good friend to me, we school together. the interview was fine. I submitted my first degree cert, Nysc,ssce,birth cert, local govt indentation, FSLC, etc.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2013
martty4real:

No go over do am ooo...make embassy no go mark your name grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2013
martty4real:

Please do not be in a hurry just wait until you hear from them..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2013
t-med:

yes the embassy do not like desperate people..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TemitopeWalker: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2013
Godson201333:

yes the embassy do not like desperate people..

Yah that is why callin is better ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2013
Temitope Walker:

Yah that is why callin is better ...

I double sight you Mr Walker...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=Temitope Walker][/quote]

mein Man,mein lezte nacht war Okay...Das wetter ist immer schlect und schlect haha Na cold things na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2013
suckermaterial:
I am not d one, the person in question is a good friend to me, we school together. the interview was fine. I submitted my first degree cert, Nysc,ssce,birth cert, local govt indentation, FSLC, etc.
. NYSC cert? Y?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2013
See what you guys are saying...Someone advised calling them everyday..i laugh. you think you dealing with admissions office?...You guys better calm down before you call rejection upon yourselves...You will start getting good news by friday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2013
Godson201333:

Please do not be in a hurry just wait until you hear from them..

Thank you plenty, when is it best to contact them now that wouldn't look desperate cos after 20th aug,I called them for d first time last week tuesday and was told to send a mail.so pls do I call or mail them and when is best to contact them again.I don't want to appear desperate.Many thanks to everyone providing advice and suggestion.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2013
t-med:

Lol............abi asterisk sef...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Why do u suggest friday?pls have u encouter stuff like this before.this waitiing period is not funny at all.
steelie: See what you guys are saying...Someone advised calling them everyday..i laugh. you think you dealing with admissions office?...You guys better calm down before you call rejection upon yourselves...You will start getting good news by friday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.