Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886503 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
suckermaterial: am very happy, I did my interview yesterday, the young lady that interviewed me said that I talk too much. Thanks for narialanders. I also met one narialand member that put me through at the reception room before the lady called me.
But the embassy gave one of my friend a rejection letter yesterday and one other girl. The crowd at the German embassy is too much.
Can embassy give me visa before 1st of October because my course is starting on 1st October.
Long live narialand.

Nofin is imposible with God,so just be hopeful.Pls kindly shed more light as to d rejection as some of us have been waiting to get our reply and would like to know the reason for the rejection.
Thank you plenty
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Oya sorry

Apology Accepted by all...Sorry also
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Godson201333, Topeajis, Toplevel & oda frnds in germany so none of u culd respond to my previous post. Dats too bad........nowahala
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dehonourable: @Godson201333, Topeajis, Toplevel & oda frnds in germany so none of u culd respond to my previous post. Dats too bad........nowahala

Sorry about that the room is just busy settling disput anyway can you re-post your question
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
And with this, we come to the end of our story from the International desk! Now let's join our correspondents for more news from the Educational sector.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ prince tanx for d prompt rsponse. Pls ar there any naira lander in any of dis schls; Uni of applied sciences Offenburg, Flensburg uni of applied sciences, bremrhaven uni of applied science & uni of magdeburg? I will like to apply for Msc. Chemical/process engr. Pls, I will like to knw more in terms of admissn competitiveness, Location, students job. Tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by smitpeter13: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Stil kipin my fingers crossed as I haven't gotten an appointment date ..... Any help concerning dat will b appreciated
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
emeka55: And with this, we come to the end of our story from the International desk! Now let's join our correspondents for more news from the Educational sector.
lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
smitpeter13: Stil kipin my fingers crossed as I haven't gotten an appointment date ..... Any help concerning dat will b appreciated
try and mail the embassy, they could be of help!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dehonourable: @ prince tanx for d prompt rsponse. Pls ar there any naira lander in any of dis schls; Uni of applied sciences Offenburg, Flensburg uni of applied sciences, bremrhaven uni of applied science & uni of magdeburg? I will like to apply for Msc. Chemical/process engr. Pls, I will like to knw more in terms of admissn competitiveness, Location, students job. Tanx

I can only advice you to apply for schools in the western and southern part of Germany if you are more concern about getting Job easily but also note that your grade must be good to secure admission in those places because those places are always students first choice world wide.....but getting admission is easy in East and Northern part of Germany.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
smitpeter13: Stil kipin my fingers crossed as I haven't gotten an appointment date ..... Any help concerning dat will b appreciated

Sorry Bro but only the Embassy can help you out....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2013

If you are apply for student visa...this are the available appointment date below better grab one fast before its gone:

FRIDAY 01.11.2013
Appointments are available
MONDAY 04.11.2013
TUESDAY 05.11.2013
WEDNESDAY 06.11.2013
THURSDAY 07.11.2013
FRIDAY 08.11.2013
MONDAY 11.11.2013
TUESDAY 12.11.2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tanx so much @ prince. But culd u pls tell me d location of d schools dat I hav jst mentiond ie Flenburg, magdeburg, offenburg & bremerhaven. Pls, does it mean there ar no studnt jobs in d East & Northern part of Germany?
princeolu254:

I can only advice you to apply for schools in the western and southern part of Germany if you are more concern about getting Job easily but also note that your grade must be good to secure admission in those places because those places are always students first choice world wide.....but getting admission is easy in East and Northern part of Germany.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dehonourable: Tanx so much @ prince. But culd u pls tell me d location of d schools dat I hav jst mentiond ie Flenburg, magdeburg, offenburg & bremerhaven. Pls, does it mean there ar no studnt jobs in d East & Northern part of Germany?

You can figure out the location you mentioned from this map link: http://www.mapsofworld.com/germany/

People from East/North Migrate to the South/west to look for Job..so finding Job in E/N of germany is not easy but you might be lucky though...everybody head diffrent..lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tanx!
princeolu254:

You can figure out the location you mentioned from this map link: http://www.mapsofworld.com/germany/

People from East/North Migrate to the South/west to look for Job..so finding Job in E/N of germany is not easy but you might be lucky though...everybody head diffrent..lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
The lady was going for a year langauge course so i guess thats why she was denied.your friend defer his admission from summer to this winter admission and it seems he doesnt no much about his school.that what a freind that was with them at the embassy yesterday told me.i hope he can reapply.
suckermaterial: am very happy, I did my interview yesterday, the young lady that interviewed me said that I talk too much. Thanks for narialanders. I also met one narialand member that put me through at the reception room before the lady called me.
But the embassy gave one of my friend a rejection letter yesterday and one other girl. The crowd at the German embassy is too much.
Can embassy give me visa before 1st of October because my course is starting on 1st October.
Long live narialand.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Tope
Please how did you contact the foreigner's office during your time? (did you CALL or SEND them an email?) What information did you give the foreigner's office that made them aware of your application (Was it your PASSPORT NUMBER or VISA RECEIPT?)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Long live narialand.
I was the 1 u met @ the embassy. D other guy was given a written exam. D embassy finally booked me for 8th of october cos deferment no go possible for me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
Please, what's the german passport photograph size?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
franklysco:
I was the 1 u met @ the embassy. D other guy was given a written exam. D embassy finally booked me for 8th of october cos deferment no go possible for me.
does that mean he failed the exam? Do u know why he was given written exam in the first place
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
franklysco: Please, what's the german passport photograph size?

Just go with biometric 38 x 44 but check the website for more confirmation..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
franklysco:
When was the guy interviewed?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
aflynvir: does that mean he failed the exam? Do u know why he was given written exam in the first place
We actually boarded the same bus home. The guy finished secondary school since 2003 and wants to go for BSc now. They gave him biology and Maths.
I just pray for him the result will be good.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
steelie: When was the guy interviewed?
yesterday, and his result is not out yet.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Godson201333:

Just go with biometric 38 x 44 but check the website for more confirmation..
Thanks baba
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
franklysco:
We actually boarded the same bus home. The guy finished secondary school since 2003 and wants to go for BSc now. They gave him biology and Maths.
I just pray for him the result will be good.
suckermaterial also talked of someone that was given rejection letter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Whatever authority in charge of any information that concerns you to be finalised and whoever is in charge of your file, God almighty would cause them to hasten things just for your sakes. Before the end of this week, you would all receive good news, IJN. AMEN. Goodnight friends.

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
aflynvir: suckermaterial also talked of someone that was given rejection letter
I dint meet anyone that was given a rejection letter. Though he was there before me, as early as 6 am, but I. Got there by 11 pm for a blocked account application. So I dint meet any1 dat got a rejection letter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Amen.
nkenyy: Whatever authority in charge of any information that concerns you to be finalised and whoever is in charge of your file, God almighty would cause them to hasten things just for your sakes. Before the end of this week, you would all receive good news, IJN. AMEN. Goodnight friends.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
nkenyy: Whatever authority in charge of any information that concerns you to be finalised and whoever is in charge of your file, God almighty would cause them to hasten things just for your sakes. Before the end of this week, you would all receive good news, IJN. AMEN. Goodnight friends.

Amen..thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
He did his interview on 17th of July, 2013. after 7weeks and some days, he mailed the embassy before they ask him to come on 16th of Sept. the letter is below:
COURTESY TRANSLATION OF THE REJECTION LETTER.
The consulate-general regrets having to inform you that following an examination of your case in the light of the regulations regarding aliens, your application for a visa cannot be complied with due to the following reasons: There are doubts regarding your serious intentions to study in Germany.
The aliens authority shares the opinion of the consulate general.
Further pre-requisites for a visa approval have not been examined finally.
it was the old woman that interviewed him.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
He (that my friend) did his interview on 17th of July, 2013. after 7weeks and some days, he mailed the embassy before they ask him to come on 16th of Sept. the letter is below:
COURTESY TRANSLATION OF THE REJECTION LETTER.
The consulate-general regrets having to inform you that following an examination of your case in the light of the regulations regarding aliens, your application for a visa cannot be complied with due to the following reasons: There are doubts regarding your serious intentions to study in Germany.
The aliens authority shares the opinion of the consulate general.
Further pre-requisites for a visa approval have not been examined finally.
it was the old woman that interviewed him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.