Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886344 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

i'd rather advise that you don't put any university address. let each lecturer recommend you on one letter, you can then make photocopies and address each to the universities of your choice, if you understand what i mean. as long as the lecturer recommended you, even if 10 schools calls them to confirm, they can't say no since they actually recommended you. speaking from experience.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2013
dmitroika:

i'd rather advise that you don't put any university address. let each lecturer recommend you on one letter, you can then make photocopies and address each to the universities of your choice, if you understand what i mean. as long as the lecturer recommended you, even if 10 schools calls them to confirm, they can't say no since they actually recommended you. speaking from experience.
but since the letter from the lecturer is a formal one, it ll bear the name of the German uni, I don't think he can photocopy such & address to other uni he wants to apply to again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Ogbeche77: but since the letter from the lecturer is a formal one, it ll bear the name of the German uni, I don't think he can photocopy such & address to other uni he wants to apply to again

the lecturer doesn't have to put the name of the school, letters of recommendation can be addressed to 'to whom it may concern'
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
emeka55: Advice for anyone willing or planning to study in Germany. U better hurry and take the chance now with the tuition free education. The German election is tomorrow and no one knows what the outcome would be and what the change of power could lead to. The new head of parliament may decide to change the decision of offering free tuition to international students. God will continue to help us but we also need to help ourselves. If u are still confused on how to apply, pls ask ur questions now and make haste while Oluwa is involved!

I no even know say election dey go on...All the posters for here i think say na just for decoration..You dey current oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
dmitroika:

the lecturer doesn't have to put the name of the school, letters of recommendation can be addressed to 'to whom it may concern'
noted
Re: German Embassy And Visa by otto256: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Shalom big up,u're the man.am not rude as some people think.but my question is do these embassy dudes give out visas according to the country,race,politics,age,documents,money or it depends in the germany town where am going.coz its now 5 months but there keep on telling me just wait we will get back on you.i asked them,i wait untill when! I have feeling its coz am a man fighting to reach to my family or coz my wife shes black like me.coz my friend who had a white german lady has gone mind you there had no even kids at all.but i have 2 daughters now and my wife shes black but born in germany.then i came to think there mighty be something hiden coz,if i ask them what there all need from me.keep on saying nothing!!!!!!!!!.i think am not wrong to judge that its race potraying here.coz there even rude to me and my wife if we try to contact them.Sorry for what happened yesterday at the nairobi shopping mall.my deeply sorrow goes to thoes who lost there loved one.FOR GOD AND OUR WORLD.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
otto256: Shalom big up,u're the man.am not rude as some people think.but my question is do these embassy dudes give out visas according to the country,race,politics,age,documents,money or it depends in the germany town where am going.coz its now 5 months but there keep on telling me just wait we will get back on you.i asked them,i wait untill when! I have feeling its coz am a man fighting to reach to my family or coz my wife shes black like me.coz my friend who had a white german lady has gone mind you there had no even kids at all.but i have 2 daughters now and my wife shes black but born in germany.then i came to think there mighty be something hiden coz,if i ask them what there all need from me.keep on saying nothing!!!!!!!!!.i think am not wrong to judge that its race potraying here.coz there even rude to me and my wife if we try to contact them.Sorry for what happened yesterday at the nairobi shopping mall.my deeply sorrow goes to thoes who lost there loved one.FOR GOD AND OUR WORLD.

I wonder why you kept asking same questions every time..I hope you know that there is a lawyer investigating your Family re-union case and it might even take years if you do not know.This is Germa government.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by otto256: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
i have never seen those invistigetors coming to see me at my home or even at work.yes i know its germany goverment but i think germany is on earth not on planet mars.i need adivice,and please stop critising how many times i have asked the same question.the question is the same but in different criteria.hey guys what do i have to do for really coz my visa had not been dinied so far but its not been issued.and the maxmum time has gone through the maxmality of the usual visa process time.what do i have to do bitte?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tonjeola1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tonjeola1: Hi Travel gurus in the house, how can i download Schengen Visa Application Form plus questionnaire "§54 (6) AufenthG"?
pls i need urgent response, thank u.
Someone pls help me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Someone pls help me

Try Download it and am sure u Should be Able to Download That SHA....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
Godson201333:

I no even know say election dey go on...All the posters for here i think say na just for decoration..You dey current oo grin grin grin

me nö even See any Poster as everybody is always in an Hurry when u step Out of Ur Apartment so nö Time to Look at Posters na. But i think the Last Chancellor is reelected SHA.. So nö fear
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
topeajis:

me nö even See any Poster as everybody is always in an Hurry when u step Out of Ur Apartment so nö Time to Look at Posters na

This is serious grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shalon: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello Guys in the house,can you kindly advise any low fee paying university in Germany offering any of these courses,pharmacology,biotechnology or Health science.thanks you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shalon: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello Guys in the house,can you kindly advise any low tuition fee university in Germany offering masters degree in any of these courses,pharmacology,biotechnology or Health science.thanks you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tonjeola1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
topeajis: .

Try Download it and am sure u Should be Able to Download That SHA....
ve tried to download it, but what am getting is without the questionnaire, so how will u help me with schengen visa application with questionnaire
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
sorry guys i have not made research, i just stumbled on thread and decided to ask this question, what is the average tuition fees for a masters degree toxicology in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
shalon: Hello Guys in the house,can you kindly advise any low tuition fee university in Germany offering masters degree in any of these courses,pharmacology,biotechnology or Health science.thanks you
i will advice u to check www.daad.de u wil get d info u nd their
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
emeka55: Advice for anyone willing or planning to study in Germany. U better hurry and take the chance now with the tuition free education. The German election is tomorrow and no one knows what the outcome would be and what the change of power could lead to. The new head of parliament may decide to change the decision of offering free tuition to international students. God will continue to help us but we also need to help ourselves. If u are still confused on how to apply, pls ask ur questions now and make haste while Oluwa is involved!

You are smart

That possibility crossed my mind but we have hope cos each bundestag make the rules for it's own education
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2013
Hello all,

Please can someone advice me if German universities offer post graduate diploma courses. I've searched online and still yet to see any.

Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2013
Emzybrown: sorry guys i have not made research, i just stumbled on thread and decided to ask this question, what is the average tuition fees for a masters degree toxicology in Germany.

Most german universities re tuition free...visit daad.de/en for more info...

Wish u all d best...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2013
pfanen360:

You are smart

That possibility crossed my mind but we have hope cos each bundestag make the rules for it's own education

But the Chancellor was re-elected na.. So No fear People but dont Dull SHA change is Constant
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2013
topeajis:

But the Chancellor was re-elected na.. So No fear People but dont Dull SHA change is Constant

yes she won and i am proud of her..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2013
Godson201333:

yes she won and i am proud of her..

Yah the third. Time oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Any news yet?........visa expectant peeps
Re: German Embassy And Visa by halliebellz: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Please I need a list of German universities with low tuition fee and which offer courses in biochemistry, biotechnology and health sciences.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
hallie bellz: Please I need a list of German universities with low tuition fee and which offer courses in biochemistry, biotechnology and health sciences.

Visit and browse through www.daad.de/en #shikena
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jamoyt001: Any news yet?........visa expectant peeps

No news yet o, mailed them today and they said i should be patient that they are "waiting to receive a consent from the competent consular authority in Germany".
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hello house, i noticed it is required to be proficient in German language before you will be admitted, is there any center where one can learn German language in Nigeria?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Emzybrown: Hello house, i noticed it is required to be proficient in German language before you will be admitted, is there any center where one can learn German language in Nigeria?
Goethe Institute, Lagos or Abuja
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
codebrew85:

Where in Abuja? Address pls..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dmoitrika should contact his faculty student coordinator to call the Foreigners office.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 5:37am On Sep 24, 2013
codebrew85:

Check this link for address www.goethe.de/ins/ng/lag/knt/enindex.htm

They also have an office in Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.