Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886330 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2013
Justcul:

@wonderbobs,
Have u applied to Trier? Did u write Toefl and meet the 50 Euro certificate valuation fee?
Need ur response on how u go about their admission.
Thanx
I already have the admission, am just waiting for my visa interview which would be coming up on the 28th of this month, I did it the mormal way, download the form fill and printout.... Then sent it to my sister in germany who paid the 50 euro for me with the envelope and the stamp and sent to the school. Then waited till they mailed me that I got my course, I included all the short certificate courses I did, I think it went a long way to help and they where mainly hse courses related to the course I was doing. I didn't write any toefl, but you are lucky because we have wonderful people in this forum like tope, godson and angel(pls no head swelling oo) that can help you with the stamp, envelope and all(u gats send them the money ooo, no be for free).... Wish you luck as you do your application.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Nigeria should grow up......................don`t take pride in this abnormal lifestyle.................lol...........
angel no vex oooo, this one your attacking your beloved country too much, u sure say u go come back Abi na white man you wan marry?? cry no mata wat happens in nigeria its left for us to make it better, we are the future, that's why we are hustling to go outside to get a better education, come back and make it better.... No be so ??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2013
^^
Thank you my brother..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2013
Godson201333:

Trier is a nice city and its a student town....I was there recently and that state is lovely too i mean Rheine land palatinate..

trier is close to kaiserlautern,karlruhe,stuttgart
Thanks for the good works. pls how is Weimar city? located in thuringria because that's where am heading to once my visa is out. thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: I already have the admission, am just waiting for my visa interview which would be coming up on the 28th of this month, I did it the mormal way, download the form fill and printout.... Then sent it to my sister in germany who paid the 50 euro for me with the envelope and the stamp and sent to the school. Then waited till they mailed me that I got my course, I included all the short certificate courses I did, I think it went a long way to help and they where mainly hse courses related to the course I was doing. I didn't write any toefl, but you are lucky because we have wonderful people in this forum like tope, godson and angel(pls no head swelling oo) that can help you with the stamp, envelope and all(u gats send them the money ooo, no be for free).... Wish you luck as you do your application.

Thanx bro.. That means u ar going 4 winter semester right?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2013
Godson201333:

You are making sense here,I wonder why transcript should be given to students and they will even tell you that they made photocopies...

Normally you just pay money to your school and they send it to the school abroad requesting for it
Nigeria jaga jaga
students are entitled to have students cope of their transcript. the school will stamp it students copy. if you have applied for transcript before, you can go back to your school to collect your student copy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: I already have the admission, am just waiting for my visa interview which would be coming up on the 28th of this month, I did it the mormal way, download the form fill and printout.... Then sent it to my sister in germany who paid the 50 euro for me with the envelope and the stamp and sent to the school. Then waited till they mailed me that I got my course, I included all the short certificate courses I did, I think it went a long way to help and they where mainly hse courses related to the course I was doing. I didn't write any toefl, but you are lucky because we have wonderful people in this forum like tope, godson and angel(pls no head swelling oo) that can help you with the stamp, envelope and all(u gats send them the money ooo, no be for free).... Wish you luck as you do your application.

when is ur program starting biko ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2013
I don't think one necessarily have to contact someone in Germany for envelop & stamps before the application can be submitted, a student from that school who is a nigerian said DHL can handle that from here

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2013
gaphary:

. I wanted to ask the same question too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: angel no vex oooo, this one your attacking your beloved country too much, u sure say u go come back Abi na white man you wan marry?? cry no mata wat happens in nigeria its left for us to make it better, we are the future, that's why we are hustling to go outside to get a better education, come back and make it better.... No be so ??

Lol.........I am married....and I love my Country..........God bless Nigeria...........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:
Who told you transcript should not be given to him? Lol..............omg...........Nigerian Universities have brain washed a lot of student who rightfully should be handed their transcript along with certificate in less than 2weeks after graduation.......
Now listen up you guys....you are entitled to have your transcript by hand and if any school says it wants transcript sent directly from the university then you must ask your university to send it directly...........
It is your right to have your transcript and certificate.........you didn't steal it and of course it belongs to you.........that's how it's done in advanced countries........

Dont Knw about some schools in NIGERIA but ma school give me ma transcipt by post self.. Just called them i Need my transcipt And they Sent it to me.. It Ur Result and u Must See it na.. Abi nö be Ur hAnd work ni..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2013
Godson201333:

You are making sense here,I wonder why transcript should be given to students and they will even tell you that they made photocopies...

Normally you just pay money to your school and they send it to the school abroad requesting for it
Nigeria jaga jaga

bro u still Thinking like a NIGERIAN... Am telling u my transcipt was issued to me.. May be its cos of the errors of some public schools in nigeria SHA......

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

In the uk your transcript and certifcate is given to you by hand free of charge and if you need for it to be posted to any university in the world, you are not required to pay a penny...

In Germany me self u will See Ur transcipt Every Day u Want to See it on the Internet.. Na to just Print and stamp in htr exam Office..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

Dont Knw about some schools in NIGERIA but ma school give me ma transcipt by post self.. Just called them i Need my transcipt And they Sent it to me.. It Ur Result and u Must See it na.. Abi u be Ur And work ni..

That`s a school.........please advertise your university so some Nigerians can enrol for admissions there.............
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2013
gaphary:

The reason Nigerian schools would wanna send it directly to uni-assist or any other school for admission processing is to eliminate the third party (the owner of the transcripts) so as to prevent u from editing it ( u know how dubious we nigerian students are) students fit Edit hin third class enter First Class and God sef go fear. LOOL.

If u edit transcipt Shey u won edit certificate ni
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

In Germany me self u will See Ur transcipt Every Day u Want to See it on the Internet.. Na to just Print and stamp in htr exam Office..

simple and short.........no time to waste at transcript office..........lol...........i can use that time to eat burger.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

If u edit transcipt Shey u won edit certificate ni

Them for no de give certificate too...........maybe it can be edited too oh........lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Angel Diamond:

That`s a school.........please advertise your university so some Nigerians can enrol for admissions there.............

went to toronto university
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2013
suckermaterial:
students are entitled to have students cope of their transcript. the school will stamp it students copy. if you have applied for transcript before, you can go back to your school to collect your student copy.

with that student copy u can use it to apply man.... u dont need to pay them to help u sent it... make them go help u sent am finish via nipost u wont even knw when ur transcript don reach school or nt.. so if u are to apply for 7 schools in germany u have to pay for 7 transcipt i guess. thatt unfair jare
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2013
gaphary:

. The department agreed to give me an extension till november, then my agent in the school gave me the 13th of november....but lectures will start on the 21st of oct. sha....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Well, the good thing is that you guys pointed out that in a 'normal' situation. Things don't happen in nigeria normally. We might be entitled to get it free but somehow we still pay 5k and wait weeks for it to be processed.
I donno how they came up with the law but your transcript is mailed directly to the address you provide not given to you. This is the normal thing in nigeria schools and situation we deal with, its not like I made it all up. To us this is 'normal' so stop comparing us with advanced schools.
TO ME IT IS NOT NORMAL! My department in UI used to hand us our transcript after each session without applying until the HOD was changed to a Pharoah! That's why we Nigerians are comfortable with rubbish saying it's NORMAL

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Justcul:

Thanx bro.. That means u ar going 4 winter semester right?
. Yep
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2013
gaphary:

The reason Nigerian schools would wanna send it directly to uni-assist or any other school for admission processing is to eliminate the third party (the owner of the transcripts) so as to prevent u from editing it ( u know how dubious we nigerian students are) students fit Edit hin third class enter First Class and God sef go fear. LOOL.
I AM NOT DUBIOUS! What kind of theory is this. How on on earth did you script this and say transcript should not be given because it will be edited! Then certificate too should not be given for fear of being edited! Or don't you know some schools confirm transcript? Abeg jare
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2013
aflynvir: TO ME IT IS NOT NORMAL! My department in UI used to hand us our transcript after each session without applying until the HOD was changed to a Pharoah! That's why we Nigerians are comfortable with rubbish saying it's NORMAL

thanks ma brother...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

hahahahah
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

with that student copy u can use it to apply man.... u dont need to pay them to help u sent it... make them go help u sent am finish via nipost u wont even knw when ur transcript don reach school or nt.. so if u are to apply for 7 schools in germany u have to pay for 7 transcipt i guess. thatt unfair jare
. @oga tope the truth remains that in so many schools dem no gree give the transcripts for hand unless you have someone like mama ejima in my school, whom I gave some money and she gave me mine in my hand....... But no worry, all this things I believe will change with time I have faith in this our luvli country...we just need more and cheaper private schools to challenge the standards of this already existing ones
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: . @oga tope the truth remains that in so many schools dem no gree give the transcripts for hand unless you have someone like mama ejima in my school, whom I gave some money and she gave me mine in my hand....... But no worry, all this things I believe will change with time I have faith in this our luvli country...we just need more and cheaper private schools to challenge the standards of this already existing ones
UNIVERSITY of IBADAN HANDS YOU YOUR TRANSCRIPT NORMALLY, EXCEPT YOU PERSONALLY TELL THEM TO POST FOR YOU
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2013
wonderbobs: . @oga tope the truth remains that in so many schools dem no gree give the transcripts for hand unless you have someone like mama ejima in my school, whom I gave some money and she gave me mine in my hand....... But no worry, all this things I believe will change with time I have faith in this our luvli country...we just need more and cheaper private schools to challenge the standards of this already existing ones

yes i knw some schools do that... but they making live complicated with that. but i knw some public schools also give out the transcipt na so it funny when some pople here say its normal..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2013
aflynvir: I AM NOT DUBIOUS! What kind of theory is this. How on on earth did you script this and say transcript should not be given because it will be edited! Then certificate too should not be given for fear of being edited! Or don't you know some schools confirm transcript? Abeg jare
Lol......omg.....maybe the university is afraid of me ni but very comfortable with all the bad government and strike.....abi na my my transcript they course that one too?.....Abeg we are innocent students and they should not take away our rights coz we cannot defend ourselves.....not fair atall......the people who make the rules are the ones who break it.....and make the average person suffer for no just reason......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2013
aflynvir: UNIVERSITY of IBADAN HANDS YOU YOUR TRANSCRIPT NORMALLY, EXCEPT YOU PERSONALLY TELL THEM TO POST FOR YOU

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN ALSO HAND IT TO U AND I THINK IFE ALSO DOES...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2013
topeajis:

Lol.....the one in Oshodi ?.....lol....tope don come again ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2013
aflynvir: UNIVERSITY of IBADAN HANDS YOU YOUR TRANSCRIPT NORMALLY, EXCEPT YOU PERSONALLY TELL THEM TO POST FOR YOU
@aflynvir am very sorry my brother if I have made you angry, your point has been taken...

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.