Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884970 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by teexzle: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
gaphary:

Restricted Admission" means that there are far more applicants than available study places in the study programme and, thus, not
every applicant can get an admission. And mind you, some schools already have a fixed percentage of non EU students to be admitted.

Oo I get it..thanks for clarifying
Re: German Embassy And Visa by teexzle: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
topeajis:

U much correct some courses admission are much diff.. Like Msc Economics, Msc Engineering so na to do a Similar course First And change Once u Don Enter the System... Thanks emaka.. Even then i got theree admission Letter. Msc international business, Msc quantitative Finance , Msc quantitative Economics but i chooce international business cos i have it at the back of ma mind am still gönna do Another Msc and The international business is an additional advantage..... And the Other course self na North so am Scared to go to the North that Time...

Sowie wats up with Northern Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Angel Diamond:
lol..........Godson?.............I go de pay Godson but I go de do my work still.............him na alaiye oooo.................make I no go run down........as for tope, him no go want take the work atall..........all na temptation, make he no go drop out of school................hahaha..........Tope, no yab me oo....abeg oo

Lol my Anty
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
teexzle:

Sowie wats up with Northern Germany

People Are always Scared too go their cos of jobs and the weather that the Story they Told me when in Nigeria but when am Here now i now See its nt like that to get jobs and stuff na luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
topeajis:

People Are always Scared too go their cos of jobs and the weather that the Story they Told me when in Nigeria but when am Here now i now See its nt like that to get jobs and stuff na luck
And what about the weather?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
topeajis:

yea bro..realy pls tell us more about nothern Germany.. Cos the story we hear in Naija is dat
1. There are no jobs
2. U hardly see anyone speaking english
3. Racism is high there.
So bro, it will be nice if u can tell us more abt northern part since u are already in Germany...and pls other guys there cn also add.
Thanks..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Angel Diamond:

I need lunch oooo............I de enjoy for 9ja ooo, since i got to Germany na so so loneliness..........now i have to cook myself, clean myself, get on the bus or train, everything has to be done manually...........someone should help....help!!!!............I have lost weight............so many stairs to walk etc............
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
princeolu254:

please the visa application form did you gum your passport photograph on it or you stapled it on the form..please inform me thanks
either you use paper clip or u give it to them, they know how to fix it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
naijaobi:
yea bro..realy pls tell us more about nothern Germany.. Cos the story we hear in Naija is dat
1. There are no jobs
3. Racism is high there.
So bro, it will be nice if u can tell us more abt northern part since u are already in Germany...and pls other guys there cn also add.
Thanks..

Stay away from
Eastern Germany and villages....

They are always unfriendly...I was there and I have a friend studying there .

Don't blame them because they hardly receive foreigners and many have never seen blacks before and also they are racist.

Your chances of surviving there is low because they are poor,They are depending on west Germany economy.

After graduations you might be useless even though Germany has re unite the politics is still going on and on ....

West Germany is nice and lovely and rich that's why life is very expensive there and full of arrogant people.

Northern Germany I knew of Bremen...Berlin is one of the cheapest and Hamburg.

State of Bayern ,Berlin,rhineland palatinate and Baden wuttermberg very expensive and lively.you can integrate very fast.But please be straight with them when it comes to paper work.If you don't go to school then ya done cos your school will report you.

Racism is still in Germany and you can never blame them for this but some stupid people spoil good people.Go to some club and they will tell you it is full.its a lie but thy don't want to see you cos ya black.

You will never get all these fact unless you are very outgoing.sit in the train and nobody will come sit near you most especially in all these northern and eastern states.

Many of our brothers does nothing here than fighting.

In life we face challenges and racism is everywhere even in USA.so don't be bothered,Germans are very welcoming and they likes student so much cos they see you prosperous.

For Bayern beer is cheaper than bottle water,I use to be a very good reverend father but now I can't do without Beer.Just be a good student and you still a lot of things working out for you and always happy.

If you like traveling,You can always plan some short trips cos if you come to Germany and you don't like seeing places then you are jonzing.....

Once again I love Germany

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pls I need your help o @tope Godson Angel Diamond....abeg I nor even fit speak English d matter weak me...I graduated wif 2.1 (4.22 on a scale of 5)..i just collected my transcript and so many errors...from practical chemistry 1 (pratical physics 1 on d transcript) to calling 4.22 second class lower d most annoying tin is dat It took me weeks to obtain dis transcript and Nasu is on strike...pls pals wat do I do, can I apply with it?...am supposed to apply on the 13th of oct.....suggestions needed..Help a broda
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cindino20: Pls I need your help o @tope Godson Angel Diamond....abeg I nor even fit speak English d matter weak me...I graduated wif 2.1 (4.22 on a scale of 5)..i just collected my transcript and so many errors...from practical chemistry 1 (pratical physics 1 on d transcript) to calling 4.22 second class lower d most annoying tin is dat It took me weeks to obtain dis transcript and Nasu is on strike...pls pals wat do I do, can I apply with it?...am supposed to apply on the 13th of oct.....suggestions needed..Help a broda

I'm afraid to tell you that no school can admit you based on this result .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cindino20: Pls I need your help o @tope Godson Angel Diamond....abeg I nor even fit speak English d matter weak me...I graduated wif 2.1 (4.22 on a scale of 5)..i just collected my transcript and so many errors...from practical chemistry 1 (pratical physics 1 on d transcript) to calling 4.22 second class lower d most annoying tin is dat It took me weeks to obtain dis transcript and Nasu is on strike...pls pals wat do I do, can I apply with it?...am supposed to apply on the 13th of oct.....suggestions needed..Help a broda

Maybe you can apply for Bachelor degree again in germany, something related to your course...sorry oo but just an idea if you really need to study in germany..peace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
The strike is academic activities not administrative.. Go back to the school, do follow up, personally take the transcript to the people required to process it, and sort the secretaries or people that require some recharge card money. Just lobby.
Godson201333:

I'm afraid to tell you that no school can admit you based on this result .

Based on the errors or a 2.2 result?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
I graduated wif 4.22 on a scale of 5....its an error from d sch....

@Godson I grab cry

@princeolu I can't go for Bsc nah..far from it

Just don't get it why d sch is so messed up dat they prepared such poo for me...I am so confused right now

Non academic staff don strike too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

The strike is academic activities not administrative.. Go back to the school, do follow up, personally take the transcript to the people required to process it, and sort the secretaries or people that require some recharge card money. Just lobby.

Based on the errors or a 2.2 result?

Base on error baba na 4.22/5 I take graduate jor..dem write am 4.22 o bur come indicate second class lower $$$
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
do things patiently, take time to correct the error! Sorry NASU is on strike! But if I were u, I would go ahead and apply by FAITH! I say this because they convert your grade to their system of grading and judge you based on that! it's my own idea sha! But what kind of Uni is such that makes such silly mistakes. I guess u also did not go through the transcript too when you collected it! Watch the strike whether it would be called off without a reasonable time for you to correct it! if it's getting late, you may take the risk of applying. Is it even a risk? No! It does to cost you ur life, only some money!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Godson201333:

Stay away from

Don't blame them because they hardly receive foreigners and many have never seen blacks before and also they are racist.

Your chances of surviving there is low because they are poor,They are depending on west Germany economy.

After graduations you might be useless even though Germany has re unite the politics is still going on and on ....qq?

West Germany is nice and lovely and rich that's why life is very expensive there and full of arrogant people.

State of Bayern ,Berlin,rhineland palatinate and Baden wuttermberg very expensive and lively.you can integrate very fast.But please be straight with them when it comes to paper work.If you don't go to school then ya done cos your school will report you.

Racism is still in Germany and you can never blame them for this but some stupid people spoil good people.Go to some club and they will tell you it is full.its a lie but thy don't want to see you cos ya black.

You will never get all these fact unless you are very outgoing.sit in the train and nobody will come sit near you most especially in all these northern and eastern states.

In life we face challenges and racism is everywhere even in USA.so don't be bothered,Germans are very welcoming and they likes student so much cos they see you prosperous.

For Bayern beer is cheaper than bottle water,I use to be a very good reverend father but now I can't do without Beer.Just be a good student and you still a lot of things working out for you and always happy.

If you like traveling,You can always plan some short trips cos if you come to Germany and you don't like seeing places then you are jonzing.....

O men bros! That's some scare there cos am actually heading deep east, leipzig. How I want do na? Which part of east did you visit?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
aflynvir: do things patiently, take time to correct the error! Sorry NASU is on strike! But if I were u, I would go ahead and apply by FAITH! I say this because they convert your grade to their system of grading and judge you based on that! it's my own idea sha! But what kind of Uni is such that makes such silly mistakes. I guess u also did not go through the transcript too when you collected it! Watch the strike whether it would be called off without a reasonable time for you to correct it! if it's getting late, you may take the risk of applying. Is it even a risk? No! It does to cost you ur life, only some money!

I just collected d transcript ma broda...am a Corp member and was nt around..I am disappointed wif d sch..makin "school boy error" on a sensitive document like transcript is absurd...I have no choice than to follow ur advise o...if any body get anoda suggestion make e tell me abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
franklysco:
O men bros! That's some scare there cos am actually heading deep east, leipzig. How I want do na? Which part of east did you visit?

Where I visited doesn't matter,east germany remain easy Germany.just remain focused and stay positive

Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Godson201333:

Stay away from

After graduations you might be useless even though Germany has re unite the politics is still going on and on ....

Godson. God bless your efforts for helping those of us coming to come with the conscious optimism mindset. U r amazing. Please bro what can u say about the city of JENA, although it is in THuringia which is like central of Germany on d map
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
naijaobi:
1. There are no jobs
3. Racism is high there.
Thanks..

Man Job in Germany is luck forget about North or South. I am in Berlin i spend sometimes beföre i got a Job ma Friends in Keil they do like 3 jobs and the cots of Leaving is Cheap.. For the Racism ish. They will always Take Blacks for granted anywhere in Germany but they Cant Bully u Germany Police Mad gan... So all is about been Lucky u can be in North And be Better of Someone in München...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2013

Mehn ur school no try oo. Such a costly mistake. Guy u fit risk am sha. Cos life sef na risk.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
gaphary:

Mehn ur school no try oo. Such a costly mistake. Guy u fit risk am sha. Cos life sef na risk.

Yah Risk it Even the School Might Knw it a mistake but Hope u have a certificate to back it up SHA.. Life is a Risk man try it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
thanks very much@ tope and Godson.. Jah bless ya both..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
topeajis:

Yah Risk it Even the School Might Knw it a mistake but Hope u have a certificate to back it up SHA.. Life is a Risk man try it

Baba I ve statement of result to back it up...I graduated last year so na statement I get....@all thanks for ur input...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Godson201333:

Where I visited doesn't matter,east germany remain easy Germany.just remain focused and stay positive

Good luck
Ok. Tanx man! Please does the size of a city(population) determine the ease of getting a job? The question maybe off, tho.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
franklysco: .
Ok. Tanx man! Please does the size of a city(population) determine the ease of getting a job? The question maybe off, tho.

Getting job is all about knowing people like Tope said..But how do you know people when the city is unfriendly...Just be nice and God will shower his favor upon you wherever you are ...

But please dont think you will get job the next day you come here...One step at a time,It will for sure take you months..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Godson201333:

Getting job is all about knowing people like Tope said..But how do you know people when the city is unfriendly...Just be nice and God will shower his favor upon you wherever you are ...

But please dont think you will get job the next day you come here...One step at a time,It will for sure take you months..

Its. About knowing People Who work also. Expecially if u can Cam Meet a NIGERIAN.. Cos am Lucky to Knw so Many nigerians Here but unlucky they all married and Family People so they help me Look for Job. But they dont have to to Drink a bottle of Beer with me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Stressing about accommodation sad! God help us all who have not yet found a permanent place to stay in Germany!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=Godson201333]

Good luck[/qu

Thank you sir for the first hand information you have provided and providing for us on this thread, I prayed the good God will bless you abundantly. But sir, it seems you are talking about Eastern part, but what about the Northern and Central part of this wonderful country?Because I'm heading to Hamburg/Northrhine-Westaplia
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=honourableseyi][/quote]

You are good to go..In Hamburg you will meet alot of prosperous black people doing business..Thats where they have the port and its the 3 most populated city in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
LillyGemm: Stressing about accommodation sad! God help us all who have not yet found a permanent place to stay in Germany!!!!

Eeyah. God is ur strength.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.