Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886486 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
magnus4life: what's or might b d approxy transport cost n ETA frm oshodi to d embassy?
N1000 suppose do for you to and fro.... But just hol vexing money sha....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
thanks a lot @wonder.B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
magnus4life: what's or might b d approxy transport cost n ETA frm oshodi to d embassy?
bros, u be JJC for lagos.. Time of arrival depends on traffic on the road now

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2013
styles2009:
@kelly4top
Sure, You do yahoo for a living that's,why you all think everyone is in it.
I'll be posting very few to this topic again as i got 2 Admission exam at hand and need to study for it,come Dec 5th, ill send you all a pic of the exam center, then i'll start replying to you all.

Like i see on this thread, many might be f**king surprised,when they get to DE.
I had to log in to talk to you! GO AND SLEEP! Do you know the number of people on this forum in Germany? Many got free advice and help from those in Nigeria and Germany! If u wan do agency, go open website abi Facebook group! NO ONE NEEDS YOUR ADVISE!!! There are capable non-profit seeking people helping already! Meanwhile, send my regards to Balotelli in Italy!

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2013
honourableseyi:

How are you bro? I am through with your assignment but I made the mistake of not saving it on my system before posting it here. Unfortunately, I think due to the large links and some other reasons I don't understand, the message was blocked and removed by the spambot. I don't know if I will be able to work on it today but keep checking your E-mail time to time because I will have to send it there. I think I have your mail sir? I say happy Sunday to all bro and ogas at the top in the house. Success shall be our's in all ramification in Jesus name. Shalom. Wonderbobs I no go forget my malt ooooo, na 5 crates I will collect from you in lieu of beers.
thanks broz..Iappreciate...you don dey blow germo for ur previous post..duolingo tinz...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2013
Omojayejaye: thanks broz..Iappreciate...you don dey blow germo for ur previous post..duolingo tinz...

You are on point boss. Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2013
toefl and gre has been suspended in Nigeria for an indefinite period! What could have led to this imbroglio?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
impactglobe: toefl and gre has been suspended in Nigeria for an indefinite period! What could have led to this imbroglio?

because you Nigerians like to do exam runs.as simple as TOEFL is,people still runs it.The same way Finland stop Nigerians from their entrance exam for Bsc.About five pages back on this thread,i saw a post of someone saying he has two int pp,how come.this is part of what our problem iis when we get abroad.we so much tell lies and mind you,oyinbo man dey sincere wella and deter lies. Let's us imbibe the culture of doing things the right and honourable way and God will help us all.I pray Germany don't follow suit because me defer ma admission o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
bissiejoe:

because you Nigerians like to do exam runs.as simple as TOEFL is,people still runs it.The same way Finland stop Nigerians from their entrance exam for Bsc.About five pages back on this thread,i saw a post of someone saying he has two int pp,how come.this is part of what our problem iis when we get abroad.we so much tell lies and mind you,oyinbo man dey sincere wella and deter lies. Let's us imbibe the culture of doing things the right and honourable way and God will help us all.I pray Germany don't follow suit because me defer ma admission o
are u from tahiti?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
UPDATE

Please try to check the VISA APPOINTMENT BOOKING PORTAL the category for booking appointment for student visa has been removed...Please my ogas kindly confirm because a friend of mine couldn't book an appointment because of this.....Urgent attention all. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
princeolu254: UPDATE

Please try to check the VISA APPOINTMENT BOOKING PORTAL the category for booking appointment for student visa has been removed...Please my ogas kindly confirm because a friend of mine couldn't book an appointment because of this.....Urgent attention all. Thanks

I don notice am since like 5 days ago.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
bissiejoe:

BissleJoe for president grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2013

I think it's because they don't expect anyone to book an appointment for the on-going winter semester and it will be re-opened later for summer semester applications. Just like what Uni-assist does. Well, I pray sha o! Na my 2 spoons I just dey give

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
emeka55:

I think it's because they don't expect anyone to book an appointment for the on-going winter semester and it will be re-opened later for summer semester applications. Just like what Uni-assist does. Well, I pray sha o! Na my 2 spoons I just dey give

I share from the 2 spoons. na so.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
emeka55:

Thanks Bro. Make we dey hope.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2013

Just got this from the embassy website.
Immigrant / Long term Visa (staying more than 90 days), only for studying at German universities: please send an email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de requesting a student visa appointment. You MUST attach your admission letter from the university, the proof of your financial means as scanned copies and a copy of your passport data page. The next available appointment will be allocated and an email sent to you.
I hope it helps

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Toluth:
Just got this from the embassy website.
Immigrant / Long term Visa (staying more than 90 days), only for studying at German universities: please send an email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de requesting a student visa appointment. You MUST attach your admission letter from the university, the proof of your financial means as scanned copies and a copy of your passport data page. The next available appointment will be allocated and an email sent to you.
I hope it helps

Vielen Dank
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
This forum is now becoming dry, we need the good news to start rolling on.... And our ogas over there should tell us the lovely or challenging experiences they are having ... Please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
wonderbobs: This forum is now becoming dry, we need the good news to start rolling on.... And our ogas over there should tell us the lovely or challenging experiences they are having ... Please
asides you & princeolu, don't thinks any regular member of this thread is expecting a visa come winter session.. So the drought of the thread is understood.
And for those in Germany, apparently school work has began intensively,their absence is inevitable

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2013
bissiejoe:

hahaha, not all nigerians, some nigerians. i am personally an anti-malpractices crusader. i feel sorry when i see how SOME nigerians have actually spoilt ground ahead of the positive, ambitious and good hearted ones.
I believe change process has begun and God will see us through for good. mind you @ bissie, you talked as if you are not a nigeria. why did you say "you nigerians" Are you not a nigerian? that is not patriotism oooo. no offense pls. Naija go change for good. we need a very discipline leader to spearheard the change process. it will happen soon, i strongly believe it

God bless Nigeria!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 5:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: asides you & princeolu, don't thinks any regular member of this thread is expecting a visa come winter session.. So the drought of the thread is understood.
And for those in Germany, apparently school work has began intensively,their absence is inevitable

I agree with you. most schools in germany admits Winter only and just few that takes in during summer... forum will eventually get heated up as people prep for winter. and besides, most questions have been slaughtered on the altar of solution in this forum....many will not bother asking. and also to keep it lively, it is better forum contributors stop abusing people for asking questions. if you can answer, do. if you cant, then simply refer them to reference pages to check on the forum that answers their questions. abusing will not serve the purpose, it will only kill it. we are not all the same. you can not compare a longtime member of the forum to a JJC in the forum. keep it alive. kudos to the longtime contributors on this forum.....just my own view

one love
one naija
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 6:28am On Nov 12, 2013
naijaobi:
are u from tahiti?
I am a Nigerian o,i meant to Actually say we Nigerians.Although we have many true and sincere Citizens in this country,the population of the insincere ones has overwhelmed the sincere ones.
May God help us all
Good bless Nigeria especially with good LEADERS
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2013

I have been waiting to hear your own good news regarding to your visa. have embassy not called you? even wonderbob? what is happening.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2013

it is still there. i even check it today https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS: only for studying at German universities: please send an email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de requesting a student visa appointment. You MUST attach your admission letter from the university, the proof of your financial means as scanned copies and a copy of your passport data page. The next available appointment will be allocated and an email sent to you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2013
impactglobe:

it is still there. i even check it today https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS: only for studying at German universities: please send an email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de requesting a student visa appointment. You MUST attach your admission letter from the university, the proof of your financial means as scanned copies and a copy of your passport data page. The next available appointment will be allocated and an email sent to you.
this has been there ever since,thinks its for student who can't find favorable appointment dates... He was referring to the vis booking portal itself, where you get to choose from available dates

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2013
suckermaterial:
I have been waiting to hear your own good news regarding to your visa. have embassy not called you? even wonderbob? what is happening.

Not heard anything yet bro and don't know why the delay... Abi them never dey issue visa for summer semester applicant? Well I pray all should goes well...we must surely celebrate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Not heard anything yet bro and don't know why the delay... Abi them never dey issue visa for summer semester applicant? Well I pray all should goes well...we must surely celebrate.
na summer you apply for ni? that's kinda early oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2013
princeolu254:

. Oga olu: na summer semester you dey go for ?? Thought its winter ??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2013
wonderbobs: . Oga olu: na summer semester you dey go for ?? Thought its winter ??

Yea Nahh summer i applied for.......my Entrance exam is in January 28th at Konstanz..... I dont know Maybe that could be the reason for the delay but make we see watin God go do......

You suppose get your visa before end of this abi?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: na summer you apply for ni? that's kinda early oooo

Yea Bro nahh summer....just applied early to avoid time barrier
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Yea Bro nahh summer....just applied early to avoid time barrier
which one be entrance exam again? Are you not going for Msc? Anyway sha since you got your admission letter, nothing do you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: which one be entrance exam again? Are you not going for Msc? Anyway sha since you got your admission letter, nothing do you

I mean Aufnahmeprufung (Entrance Exam) into studienkolleg because am going for BSC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.