Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887917 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2013
princeolu254:

I mean Aufnahmeprufung (Entrance Exam) into studienkolleg because am going for BSC
aiit... Pls can you clear us on this.. Why are you writing this entrance exam, I know some peeps who gained admission for Bsc on this thread and they didn't mention Aufnahmeprufung
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: aiit... Pls can you clear us on this.. Why are you writing this entrance exam, I know some peeps who gained admission for Bsc on this thread and they didn't mention Aufnahmeprufung

Because I am passing through Studienkolleg (Preparatory Course)

http://www.htwg-konstanz.de/Studienkolleg-Entrance-Exam.2677.0.html

Hast du mich verstanden?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Peolpe looking for link to get appointment for student visa. Use this below. You would be able to get appointments up till 7th January 2014. Just use the arrows to move to your desired month.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showMonth.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=654&dateStr=06.11.2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Because I am passing through Studienkolleg (Preparatory Course)

http://www.htwg-konstanz.de/Studienkolleg-Entrance-Exam.2677.0.html

Hast du mich verstanden?
now I get, it means some of your Bsc course ll be taught in German language
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2013
germanmann: Peolpe looking for link to get appointment for student visa. Use this below. You would be able to get appointments up till 7th January 2014. Just use the arrows to move to your desired month.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showMonth.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=654&dateStr=06.11.2013
How did you get this link.. I just visited the german embassy site and the student visa column is yet show up there.. Try to book and see the error message that pops up, guess you had thst bage as a bookmark on your system before now

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: now I get, it means some of your Bsc course ll be taught in German language

Fully German Language
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ogbeche77: How did you get this link.. I just visited the german embassy site and the student visa column is yet show up there..

I saved the link for student visas few weeks ago, because my cousin had appointment this month. I didn't want to go through the start page of the Embassy to see, if there were better appointment dates. Due to the fact that someone mentioned yesterday that he or she can't find the link anymore. I had to check if mine was still working. It is and that's why I posted it here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
germanmann:

I saved the link for student visas few weeks ago, because my cousin had appointment this month. I didn't want to go through the start page of the Embassy to see, if there were better appointment dates. Due to the fact that someone mentioned yesterday that he or she can't find the link anymore. I had to check if mine was still working. It is and that's why I posted it here.
Try booking, na error page go appear
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
germanmann:

We get you Bro. but for now i think booking appointment for student visa is via email.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Okay. I have also tried using it and got an error. I wished it worked and in that way I could have helped.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
germanmann: Okay. I have also tried using it and got an error. I wished it worked and in that way I could have helped.
aiit, your gesture is appreciated
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidiadi50: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
please houz which German universities accept second class lower for masters degree,i need ur responds plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.what are the reqirement for applying into dis schools?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
So i went to other international threads (usa, uk, canada) and noticed that they have exhausted their threads to part 4,5, 6 etc. Meanwhile this thread is in part 1... WOW!!! this really says a lot... This thread is really special!! So let's not fall our hands.. Let's try to give reasonable solutions, ask questions with common sense and share relevant experiences.. Thank You..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
chidiadi50: please houz which German universities accept second class lower for masters degree,i need ur responds plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.what are the reqirement for applying into dis schools?

bros, no 1 here is an admission officer to any sch to knw dt......why don't yu check out schs website and check out for their requirements for yur intended course. Moreover yu hve to convert ur cgpa to German educ system whc is on a 4point grade nt 5point lik ours here.if yu check previous pages of d forum yu will get hw to do d conversion. After the conversion you can nw knw whr u stand.I think most schs requires a grade of 2.5 and above. Dont forget it is nt only ur grade dt determines if yu are qualified for admission or not, Statement of Purpose (SOP) is another strong determining factor.good luck#
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidiadi50: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
pls can someone answer me,can an international student work and study in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
chidiadi50: pls can someone answer me,can an international student work and study in Germany?

Yes international student can work for 120 dayz in a year....most of ur questions ve been treated....read from page 1 and visit daad.de/en for more info....also visit the websites of schs and feel free to mail the international office of any sch if u ve any questions....

Alles Gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
chidiadi50: please houz which German universities accept second class lower for masters degree,i need ur responds plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.what are the reqirement for applying into dis schools?

Yes...the minimum cgpa for admission for most schs is 2.5(german scale) and above..if u convert that to our scale it shld be 3.0 and above on a scale of 5...other factors include compatibility of ur first degree with your intended msc course and your motivation letter...

Na so I know reach...Alles Gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
wonderbobs: . Oga olu: na summer semester you dey go for ?? Thought its winter ??

@wonderbobs....did u receive a confirmation mail from trier that your documents have been received?urgent reply needed pls....thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cindino20:

@wonderbobs....did u receive a confirmation mail from trier that you documents have been received?urgent reply needed pls....thanks

I'll like to relate wif u bro. am also applying to d school.. Should i Pm u?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Justcul:

I'll like to relate wif u bro. am also applying to d school.. Should i Pm u?

Feel free sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Yea Nahh summer i applied for.......my Entrance exam is in January 28th at Konstanz..... I dont know Maybe that could be the reason for the delay but make we see watin God go do......

You suppose get your visa before end of this abi?
. Of of what bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cindino20:

@wonderbobs....did u receive a confirmation mail from trier that your documents have been received?urgent reply needed pls....thanks
. Nope, I had to call to confirm that it has gotten to them... Check at the schools website, you'll see the IO's number...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2013

Yah it. Possible to be admistted with a 2.2.. All na luck SHA but try make a Strong Motivation Letter and working experience also Helps
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
@wonderbobs thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
wonderbobs: . Of of what bro

Just talking about the visa bro..still waiting to hearing from the embassy

I was just wondering if they have not started issue visa for summer applicant......

God with us
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
wonderbobs: . Nope, I had to call to confirm that it has gotten to them... Check at the schools website, you'll see the IO's number...

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Just talking about the visa bro..still waiting to hearing from the embassy

I was just wondering if they have not started issue visa for summer applicant......

God with us

If Ur application is more that 6weeks Mail them with Ur Passport Page They will give u a Good Reply

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
I know a third class graduate that got admission for Msc in one of the best Universities in Germany. What matters most is your personal statement and your basic knowledge of the course you wonna study.............But put it at the back of your mind that a man cannnot receive anything unless it is given from above......Everything is God

Chars1289:

bros, no 1 here is an admission officer to any sch to knw dt......why don't yu check out schs website and check out for their requirements for yur intended course. Moreover yu hve to convert ur cgpa to German educ system whc is on a 4point grade nt 5point lik ours here.if yu check previous pages of d forum yu will get hw to do d conversion. After the conversion you can nw knw whr u stand.I think most schs requires a grade of 2.5 and above. Dont forget it is nt only ur grade dt determines if yu are qualified for admission or not, Statement of Purpose (SOP) is another strong determining factor.good luck#

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Not to sound harsh but I ll be doing u a disservice if I don't mention this
PLEASE PLEASE and PLEaSE, go thru thr previous pages of this thread and u ll knw that ur questions have already been treated...studyn in germanyand europe is all about research which u may have to do on ur own and it starts wid little thingy like this
Heed my advice
chidiadi50: pls can someone answer me,can an international student work and study in Germany?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
topeajis:

If Ur application is more that 6weeks Mail them with Ur Passport Page They will give u a Good Reply

ok, ich werde es machen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
princeolu254:

ok, ich werde es machen

Kk no problem
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2013

Yah it depends on the type of job u wanna do but on ur passport u can only work 2ohrs a week and 120 days a year. The 120 days is a full time job and the 20 hrs na parrt- time job the ones u can do before or after u go to school that wat most student do..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.