Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886075 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2013
aroyem4u:
This Emeka is a good person. To take so much time to try to add value to another man's life is commendable beyond faults. You deserve much more than 2 spoons man...

Thanks brother. Our greatest accompliments are not the times we are happy but the times people are happy cos we made them

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2013
luckchild:

emeka i say very big thank to you but i have to tell you, i will to get in tourch with you if u dont mind again .i thought getting to germany with family re union visa it more easilier then germany students visa . i have intention of going back to school in germany if i get through her just im scare of the process for student visa i dont put my money into it and end up like america student visa again and the requirement for block account with 8000 euro for where i want see am . incase of love people change you may not having feeling at first but as time go by you start developing feelings as you get to know the other person better so i dont have intention of using her and dump her just wanna have a better future and life. any way once again thank you but you to enlight how to go about german student visa . thank you

E be like say agent chop ur money well well for that US visa. For German student visa, u don't need an agent as the process is straight forward and simple. As for the 8040 euro, it can be replaced by the Verpflichtungserklärung. If ur wife to be is getting u that, then u don't need to provide 8040 euro. As for ur love life, I don't know about that one cos I'm not a marriage counsellor. For information about German student visa, u may have to read through the thread and get all the info u need. If u are not clear about anything, u can come back to ask us

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hello good people of nairaland anyone reading or going for msc international business should add me my ping 221A71A7... And is it true that the program is not too competitive......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Does any1 here know if I can get admitted into TUM with CGPA of 2.99? Please I need ur response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
jaydeemourg: Does any1 here know if I can get admitted into TUM with CGPA of 2.99? Please I need ur response
yes you can... Start preparing your app towards winter session.. Summer application closes formally tomorrow..
Which department and. Degree?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
jaydeemourg:

@suckermaterial, which school did u apply to? I applied to stuttgart uni,TUM,freiberg uni. Just want to know if they allow deferment of admission.thanks
and why are you thinking of deferring when you don't have an admission yet? One step at a time mate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2013
Ogbeche77: and why are you thinking of deferring when you don't have an admission yet? One step at a time mate
oga ogbeche, how did u go about the insurance policy thing TUM requires? Please let us know, so those of us that will apply during winter will take note..
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 30, 2013
naijaobi:
oga ogbeche, how did u go about the insurance policy thing TUM requires? Please let us know, so those of us that will apply during winter will take note..
Thanks.
it is not necessary during the application, ignore.. Asides that, all other docs are mandatory, and ensure you apply very early cos TUM gets lots of applicants yearly.. If possible, apply and send your docs the very first week application opens.. And always send mails to your coordinator if you aren't clear about an issue.. They are very responsive
Re: German Embassy And Visa by candyboi: 6:11am On Dec 30, 2013
@jaydeemourg plz I really need ur hlp, wnt to knw d process on hw to apply to TUM plz.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2013
candyboi: @jaydeemourg plz I really need ur hlp, wnt to knw d process on hw to apply to TUM plz.

@candyboi, follow the link below and clink on online application.are u applying for masters?and what course?
http://www.tum.de/en/studies/before-your-studies/application-and-acceptance/applying-for-a-masters-program-at-the-tum/#c4980
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2013
Ogbeche77: yes you can... Start preparing your app towards winter session.. Summer application closes formally tomorrow..
Which department and. Degree?
@ogbeche, I don't have the €8k for now that's y I want to secure the admission, defer it while I hustle for the money. Am applying 4 MSC in computational mechanics.are u in TUM? If yes, do I need english test for the admission since my undergraduate was taught in english. Looking forward to ur response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by luckchild: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
emeka55:

E be like say agent chop ur money well well for that US visa. For German student visa, u don't need an agent as the process is straight forward and simple. As for the 8040 euro, it can be replaced by the Verpflichtungserklärung. If ur wife to be is getting u that, then u don't need to provide 8040 euro. As for ur love life, I don't know about that one cos I'm not a marriage counsellor. For information about German student visa, u may have to read through the thread and get all the info u need. If u are not clear about anything, u can come back to ask us

oga emeka i say very big thank you again you given me some idea to work with next year you change my way of thinking.

About the us agent hell no i processed it myself , i know everybit of us visa process just that i have no luck when it come interview usually scare and shakely facing the vof anyway thank you and i hope i can pull throught with german visa easy .

i have some question oga emeka

how long to take to process german student visa and the documents re they straight forward paper like america viss process

where can get list of universities apart from google site. Big thanks to the house
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
jaydeemourg:
@ogbeche, I don't have the €8k for now that's y I want to secure the admission, defer it while I hustle for the money. Am applying 4 MSC in computational mechanics.are u in TUM? If yes, do I need english test for the admission since my undergraduate was taught in english. Looking forward to ur response.
Not all department require toefl, but some do. Regardless of your background, so the best is to ask your program coordinator
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ogbeche77: it is not necessary during the application, ignore.. Asides that, all other docs are mandatory, and ensure you apply very early cos TUM gets lots of applicants yearly.. If possible, apply and send your docs the very first week application opens.. And always send mails to your coordinator if you aren't clear about an issue.. They are very responsive
confirm..thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by MrArams: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
hello my people, I'm new here and have been reading through this thread and am yet to see anybody applying or applied to study MSc computer security or information technology security. pls help a bro out I googled and the only school I found was Darmstadt university, it was only a part of their site that was available in English so I couldn't investigate further their admission requirements etc. I also checked daad.de and no school was listed as having any course like security
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Goodevening my people..... It gives me joy to see all of u working hard to make ur lives useful too. May God grant u all ur heart desires.. IJN. Amen.

In other news.... I still dey run around to prepare ahead of my departure next month...

All in all...goodluck !!! Happy new year
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jerikoyan(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
use google crone browser to open it and translate to english or copy and paste and use google translator http://translate.google.com/
Mr.Arams:
hello my people, I'm new here and have been reading through this thread and am yet to see anybody applying or applied to study MSc computer security or information technology security. pls help a bro out I googled and the only school I found was Darmstadt university, it was only a part of their site that was available in English so I couldn't investigate further their admission requirements etc. I also checked daad.de and no school was listed as having any course like security
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidiadi50: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
please guys can anyone help me on how to apply for masters in engineering in any german university?please i really need help on how to go about admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Any1 writing ielts test in Benin city? And does any1 know the kind of test it is, computer based or paper basedtest.?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=Mr.Arams]hello my people, I'm new here and have been reading through this thread and am yet to see anybody applying or applied to study MSc computer security or information technology security. pls help a bro out I googled and the only school I found was Darmstadt university, it was only a part of their site that was available in English so I couldn't investigate further their admission requirements etc. I also checked daad.de and no school was listed as having any course like security[/quote
@ Darmstadt university, others are writting in Deutsche probably because majority of there courses including ur course are tutioned in Deutsche.
best advice: look for a related course tutioned in englische
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Hey, Please I Have few questions to ask about going to Germany to study.

1)I have an uncle there already, so if he sends me an invitation letter do i still need to pay the 8Keuros?
2) after he sends the letter, what next?
3)My main aim is to school, as an undergraduate studying arts. For how many days will my visa be dated ie duration. If i get one.
4) do i need to pay any money apart from aeroplane tickets?
5)Can u please sum up a comprehensive list of tuition free schools, cos' i wouldnt like my uncle/parents to spend so much. Thanks.
One love
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kundi90(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2013
jaydeemourg: Any1 writing ielts test in Benin city? And does any1 know the kind of test it is, computer based or paper basedtest.?

All ielts tests in Nigeria are paper based.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:35am On Dec 31, 2013
callen odinks: Hey, Please I Have few questions to ask about going to Germany to study.

1)I have an uncle there already, so if he sends me an invitation letter do i still need to pay the 8Keuros?
2) after he sends the letter, what next?
3)My main aim is to school, as an undergraduate studying arts. For how many days will my visa be dated ie duration. If i get one.
4) do i need to pay any money apart from aeroplane tickets?
5)Can u please sum up a comprehensive list of tuition free schools, cos' i wouldnt like my uncle/parents to spend so much. Thanks.
One love

How old are u? 12? It seems to me like money was wasted already especially when a young aspiring student like u cannot take time to do some research. U want someone to sit down and give u a "comprehensive" list of free schools? See how u listed the questions like it was our end of the year exams. Some of u need to understand that this thread is not a customer service centre.

8 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2013
luckchild:

oga emeka i say very big thank you again you given me some idea to work with next year you change my way of thinking.

About the us agent hell no i processed it myself , i know everybit of us visa process just that i have no luck when it come interview usually scare and shakely facing the vof anyway thank you and i hope i can pull throught with german visa easy .

i have some question oga emeka

how long to take to process german student visa and the documents re they straight forward paper like america viss process

where can get list of universities apart from google site. Big thanks to the house

The first important part is getting admission Bsc or Msc (which ever one is applicable to u), then open the blocked account or provide DOS, and then apply for ur visa... Visa application could take up to a month in all.
The douments are straight forward, check the University's website for relevant documents needed and the Embassy website for requirements on study visa. For admission, they are basically Waec, Bsc, transcript (certified), motivation letter. U can search for schools at www.daad.de or www.mastersportal.eu.
It's better u direct further questions to the house, so that others can share their contributions too cos I don't know it all.

My 2 spoons....

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2013
kundi90:

All ielts tests in Nigeria are paper based.
@kundi, thanks for d response. So how does the listening section go since it involves audio? Just asking to have an idea of what I will be facing on the test day. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by luckchild: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2013
emeka55:

The first important part is getting admission Bsc or Msc (which ever one is applicable to u), then open the blocked account or provide DOS, and then apply for ur visa... Visa application could take up to a month in all.
The douments are straight forward, check the University's website for relevant documents needed and the Embassy website for requirements on study visa. For admission, they are basically Waec, Bsc, transcript (certified), motivation letter. U can search for schools at www.daad.de or www.mastersportal.eu.
It's better u direct further questions to the house, so that others can share their contributions too cos I don't know it all.

My 2 spoons....

oga emaka thank you i wish there is way to pass some love to you but i say a very big prayer for you god will bless you beyoung human understanding you will grow bigger in every aspect of your life in jesus name this coming year 2014 you shall not lack any good in your life and family god bless you .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by breezy3s: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello. Pls can a bsc physics graduate b admitted into computer science in germany?, cos i when i checked up on sme skools, they said a related course to comp. Science is also allowed. I want to know if physics is a related subject. Anyone with an idea should pls help out.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
breezy3's:
Hello. Pls can a bsc physics graduate b admitted into computer science in germany?, cos i when i checked up on sme skools, they said a related course to comp. Science is also allowed. I want to know if physics is a related subject. Anyone with an idea should pls help out.
We don't have admission officers on this thread,mail your coordinator to confirm..
Rather you can apply since physics is related to computer science, but ensure you write a very strong letter of motivation...
Their are experienced professionals here on nairaland that can assist you in reviewing your motivational letter.
So apply, if you don't buy a ticket, you can't win a lottery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.