Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886055 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kundi90(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
jaydeemourg:
@kundi, thanks for d response. So how does the listening section go since it involves audio? Just asking to have an idea of what I will be facing on the test day. Thanks
Go to this link: http://www.your-ielts-guide.com/ielts-listening.shtml
Re: German Embassy And Visa by obafunke(f): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Please house,I really really need help concerning my motivational letter,I'm a graduate of economics and worked for a year, trying to go for my masters next year n germany,though I've started applying through your help but my issue now is a motivational letter,can someone pls help me wit it,I don't mind if a sample can be send 2my email id-olabisio56@yahoo.co.uk.
Thank u very mich
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
obafunke: Please house,I really really need help concerning my motivational letter,I'm a graduate of economics and worked for a year, trying to go for my masters next year n germany,though I've started applying through your help but my issue now is a motivational letter,can someone pls help me wit it,I don't mind if a sample can be send 2my email id-olabisio56@yahoo.co.uk.
Thank u very mich
you are going for masters which is research based, doing a simple google research ll help a lot... Their are lots of sample motivational letters on the internet, use it as a guide but avoid plagiarism, most schools have a way of detecting a copy paste motivation.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Heelo house, wana tank u for the help u've provided me so far. I have the student copy of my transcirt with me. Can I just make photocopy of it then certify for admission processing or do I still need to apply for official copy from my school? Just want to know if the student copy can be accepted
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
jaydeemourg: Heelo house, wana tank u for the help u've provided me so far. I have the student copy of my transcirt with me. Can I just make photocopy of it then certify for admission processing or do I still need to apply for official copy from my school? Just want to know if the student copy can be accepted
some schools accept student transcript, some insist on the one issued by the university authority, to be on safer side contact your program coordinator,cos what worked for Mr A on this thread may not work for Mr B... Most program coordinators are very responsive via mail or phone call
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidiadi50: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
emeka55:

Congrats man. Admission for that school no be easy something. When is ur course set to resume?
please man can u tell me how u did to apply for the admission?the documents u submitted and how?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
I am wishing all of you Nairalanders a Happy New Year from Munich, Germany! May all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled in 2014. May your dreams of studying in Germany come true. Right now, Munich is full of fireworks...very entertaining although its freaking cold at the moment! Have a blessed 2014. Lots of love to you all kiss kiss!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
I just realized I don sheet for body, wasted time.. Please guys, can I apply through uni assist wit 10days to the deadline?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2014
luckchild:

oga emaka thank you i wish there is way to pass some love to you but i say a very big prayer for you god will bless you beyoung human understanding you will grow bigger in every aspect of your life in jesus name this coming year 2014 you shall not lack any good in your life and family god bless you .

Thank u my brother, God bless u too and may ur dreams come true in 2014

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:46am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New year everybody. May this new year bring us goodnews and testimonies. Germany will not change it's policy against us and every new procedure/rule will favour us in 2014. Amen!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibnakogun: 12:48am On Jan 01, 2014
LillyGemm: I am wishing all of you Nairalanders a Happy New Year from Munich, Germany! May all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled in 2014. May your dreams of studying in Germany come true. Right now, Munich is full of fireworks...very entertaining although its freaking cold at the moment! Have a blessed 2014. Lots of love to you all kiss kiss!

I just pmed you. Please can we talk on some issues ma'am..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2014
emeka55: Happy New year everybody. May this new year bring us goodnews and testimonies. Germany will not change it's policy against us and every new procedure/rule will favour us in 2014. Amen!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen to your prayers.. May we all share our testimonies on this thread this year.. What God has began in our lives shall be fully manifested this year...
Let's us all believe and keep the faith...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by luckchild: 7:24am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE HOUSE

Wishing you all a year of health,wealth,happiness and the love of those you hold dear.
Hoping the new year showers us with all that is beautiful. Happy New Year again.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
Please guys, can I apply through uni assist wit 10days to the deadline?
Please guys... would u advice me to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:

Please guys... would u advice me to?
your question is ambiguous... Which sch. And degree program do you intend applying to? And do they insist you apply through uni assist?
Going by your earlier statement, seems you have applied earlier, so how did you mess up, provide more details so we can know the right advice to give
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2014
^^
The deadline to the application for the school is on 15th Jan.. I have been a member on thus thread for a while and came across a post some time that when you apply to uni.assist it takes 14days for them to do somthing.. and I don't have 14 days.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
^^
The deadline to the application for the school is on 15th Jan.. I have been a member on thus thread for a while and came across a post some time that when you apply to uni.assist it takes 14days for them to do somthing.. and I don't have 14 days.
you still don't get it do you? Did the sch in question makes it compulsory you apply through uni assist? If yes, gather you docs, pay up uni assist fee through bank transfer tomorrow and send your docs through fedex or dhl, I know a dude who applied through uni assist 5 days to deadline and still got admitted...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2014
Ok.. Thnks ur an angel..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uni assist advices u apply 4 weeks to deadline. Incase ur application is incomplete. 10 days is nt advisable
Capt. JH Miller:
I just realized I don sheet for body, wasted time.. Please guys, can I apply through uni assist wit 10days to the deadline?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mehn, you guys are doing a great job..especially emeka and ogbeche..so responsive to the core...anyway I also wish I could also be inputting into the thread but I don't have first hand information to dole out..pls guys, as a new year request..I have a motivation letter, and I nid a professional not just someone to help me look thru it and see if it can fly for admission..
Happy new year to you guys, and 2014, Germo here I come
Alle gutes
Mitt freundlichen gruben
Danke !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
dammymayor: Uni assist advices u apply 4 weeks to deadline. Incase ur application is incomplete. 10 days is nt advisable
stop discouraging serious peeps, here is a link to a post from topeajis, almost this time last year, he sent his doc through nipost but they went on strike, so he had to resend through fedex on the 7th of january 2013 for a program that carried a deadline of 15th january

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/36#13727324

Tope got his admission, so Capt Miller, ensure all your docs are complete, to avid any yawa... If you are in lagos, visit high court ikeja for certification, embassy procedure na war, and they may not even certify all your docs for you.. They have a limit they do
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
dolpaz: Mehn, you guys are doing a great job..especially emeka and ogbeche..so responsive to the core...anyway I also wish I could also be inputting into the thread but I don't have first hand information to dole out..pls guys, as a new year request..I have a motivation letter, and I nid a professional not just someone to help me look thru it and see if it can fly for admission..
Happy new year to you guys, and 2014, Germo here I come
Alle gutes
Mitt freundlichen gruben
Danke !
my motivational letter was reviewed by a nairalander,he's very intelligent.. He's a popular nairalander as well.... But he's always very busy.. You can visit the USA visa thread, their are lots of gurus there as well who can assist..
Lucky you, this is the holiday season, they should be willing to help..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
My documents are complete, the only thing I don't have is my toefl certificate, it has not reached me in more than 3 months.. thats why I have left it this long, went to the center and they told me it has not yet come, I wanted to kill the girl when she told me that. I have mailed the schools to ask if I can sent Internet print out but haven't gotten a reply, I actually sent it to uni assist directly..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
My documents are complete, the only thing I don't have is my toefl certificate, it has not reached me in more than 3 months.. thats why I have left it this long, went to the center and they told me it has not yet come, I wanted to kill the girl when she told me that. I have mailed the schools to ask if I can sent Internet print out but haven't gotten a reply, I actually sent it to uni assist directly..
if they don't reply your mail, then call your program coordinator tomorrow, and explain to him/her. The internet printout should be accepted
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks bro.. uv bn of great help..

Now I remember why ur moniker is familiar, u were on the 13A thread..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
Thanks bro.. uv bn of great help..

Now I remember why ur moniker is familiar, u were on the 13A thread..
not only the 13A thread, I was on 12A,12B,12C,13B,13C thread as well.... Cos I'm the moderator of that section grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to everyone and I pray for everyone who has got the good dream of studying here (Germany) May it come true so that we all can start drinking that beer together
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
^
Thnks boss

Tope I see u, abeg put mouth naw.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
^
Thnks boss

Tope I see u, abeg put mouth naw.

Lol no vex ma oga u can still apply to uni-assist just make sure u documents get their asap and pay their money also asap .. I knw of someone that apply to uni-assiist. 4 days to deadline and he got admission so just pay the money ealy and use fedex for u document and be careefull when arranging the documents so they won't ask for extra documents .. All the best boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Godson201333: Happy new year to everyone and I pray for everyone who has got the good dream of studying here (Germany) May it come true so that we all can start drinking that beer together

Hun beerr take things easy ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.