Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887047 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2014
phucado: Is it possible that we have a facebook forum for this group? Is it possible? I think it will be much easier.

Is this forum not enough U can PM anyone and have them added up to ur facebook acct.. Personally, i enjoy a house like this.. And as regards someone contacting u, you are on your own!

Let everyone share his challenge and success here so that others will learn and benefit.

My 2 kobo!

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2014
@Betty5, thats a good one. What date is your appointment?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=betty55][/quote]

Most resumption is in october...It depends on the deadline for enrolment for some though...I just sent you a PM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2014
Hello house, finally back. Congrats to those that have gotten their visa and gudluck to those going for their interview. @betty, what documents did your sister needed from you in other to get you the sponsorship letter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2014
phucado:
Una don start. 'Cute dude'. Lmao

Lol!! Just being honest wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2014
Nimakor: @Betty5, thats a good one. What date is your appointment?

I hope say e no go reach 3 weeks for us that applied of recent?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2014
Morning house,pls did anyone here applied to rhein-waal for winter semester.Am applying today.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2014
Ndyoo:

I hope say e no go reach 3 weeks for us that applied of recent?
Well, I hope not. I would like to have my interview this month. My enrolment starts September.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2014
@all, pls between Bremen and Freiberg (saxony), whch is better?

Went to nipost and met both admission letters waiting 4 me dis morning...

Plz our brothers in Germo, whch city is better (study n job wise)

God will bless us all as we respond.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Nimakor:
Well, I hope not. I would like to have my interview this month. My enrolment starts September.

You see...even me too, same sept. Abeg Betty55, I will like to have the number you called, na why I send you a PM. Obviously me and Nimakor and peeps here, wey their enrolment be september go need am...Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Ndyoo:

You see...even me too, same sept. Abeg Betty55, I will like to have the number you called, na why I send you a PM. Obviously me and Nimakor and peeps here, wey their enrolment be september go need am...Thanks.

Enrollment for me starts in August! Lectures are to start in Sept.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Justcul: @all, pls between Bremen and Freiberg (saxony), whch is better?

Is it TU Freiberg? If yes, I suggest u stick with Bremen. I maynot know about which is better in terms of Student jobs, but I know Uni Bremen is much more highly ranked than TU Freiberg.
But if it's another university in Freiberg, I can't say.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2014
abiegirl:

Enrollment for me starts in August! Lectures are to start in Sept.

Abiegirl, pls have u submitted the "appointment-booking" mail? I wanna know if there's any particular format... Like what should the email subject be & if there's any need to write anything in the message body

Cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Real_k:

Is it TU Freiberg? If yes, I suggest u stick with Bremen. I maynot know about which is better in terms of Student jobs, but I know Uni Bremen is much more highly ranked than TU Freiberg.

Yes bro, it's TU Freiberg.. Tanx alot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2014
abiegirl:

Lol!! Just being honest wink

Hahaha... If una see the wowo thing wey she dey talk about ehn

Lol.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2014
betty55, please did u use a softcopy of the sponsorship letter for ur interview at the embassy or ur sister sent a hard copy to you. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2014
@betty55, please did u use a softcopy of the sponsorship letter for ur interview at the embassy or ur sister sent a hard copy to you. Thanks in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Justcul:

Yes bro, it's TU Freiberg.. Tanx alot

I won't lie though, TU Freiberg had magnificent courses and course modules, I think maybe even more hands-on. Don't decide by what I just said alone, it was only a suggestion. Still do ur research about both universities. Only you know what u truly want.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Real_k:

Abiegirl, pls have u submitted the "appointment-booking" mail? I wanna know if there's any particular format... Like what should the email subject be & if there's any need to write anything in the message body

Cheers

Yes I sent the email as soon as I got back y'day. Haven't gottn any response tho, thot response was spsed to be immediate. Dere was no particular format for what I sent, subject of my email was 'visa appointment'. In the body of d email, I indicated dt I was sending in scans of my admission letter, bio data page n account opening slip in order 2 book an appntment and indicated my preferred date. Just abt 2 sentences...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2014
Justcul:

Is this forum not enough U can PM anyone and have them added up to ur facebook acct.. Personally, i enjoy a house like this.. And as regards someone contacting u, you are on your own!

Let everyone share his challenge and success here so that others will learn and benefit.

My 2 kobo!
Just cool, I was specifically referring to a person going to a school I have interest in. So don't try to be nasty. Allow the folk to respond and keep mum on that.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Justcul:

My 2 kobo!

I don't want to add anything else after reading this respond.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2014
abiegirl:

Yes I sent the email as soon as I got back y'day. Haven't gottn any response tho, thot response was spsed to be immediate. Dere was no particular format for what I sent, subject of my email was 'visa appointment'. In the body of d email, I indicated dt I was sending in scans of my admission letter, bio data page n account opening slip in order 2 book an appntment and indicated my preferred date. Just abt 2 sentences...

Ok, thanks. Very helpful.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
justwise:

I don't want to add anything else after reading this respond.

Thanks boss, u have thought us to keep it simple and open.. Big ups to you bro.

As for u Phucado, u are on your own.. Whoever contacts u also is on his own..

Dia ris God ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Real_k:

Got admitted into the MBA IMRE program at TU Freiberg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Justcul: @all, pls between Bremen and Freiberg (saxony), whch is better?

BREMEN ALL THE WAY!! The city has one of the highest GDP per capita in Germany... What does that mean? People work more, people earn more.

Bremen is a good choice. Google would attest to this too.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Real_k:

Hahaha... If una see the wowo thing wey she dey talk about ehn

Lol.
May be ur pocket isn't. Different definitions from ....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Junipero:

BREMEN ALL THE WAY!! The city has one of the highest GDP per capita in Germany... What does that mean? People work more, people earn more.

Bremen is a good choice. Google would attest to this too.

Well, there you have it @justcul... Highly ranked Uni, great atmosphere to earn a living.
By the way, u wan leave make only me dey go Bremen? grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please o, which city is better: Mannheim or Madgeburg? I have been admitted to both but Mannheim resumes in Sept (enrollment is in Aug) while OVGU Madgeburg resumes in Oct (enrollment in Sept).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
ferdimako:
May be ur pocket isn't. Different definitions from ....

grin... Hahaha... Trust me, my pocket is way uglier!
God deliver us!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
Real_k:

Well, there you have it @justcul... Highly ranked Uni, great atmosphere to earn a living.
By the way, u wan leave make only me dey go Bremen? grin

Lolzz.. I won't leave u.. #BremenAllDway

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ops84(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
damsamty16: Morning house,pls did anyone here applied to rhein-waal for winter semester.Am applying today.
am actually waiting for my IELTS result, till tuesday.

Mechatronics Eng.

Did you certify ur docs at the german embassy?
How did you go abt the application form being part of the requirement for certification since its all online and no hardcopy is required.

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.