Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887353 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
abiegirl:

@ Wildchild, yes you can. However, visa will not be issued until account is funded.

Oh thanks and congratulations in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
bissiejoe:
Which of the airline is expensive?
Lufthansa is Damn too high. Turkish airline which was cheaper, now it's almost 100k.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
beebee5000:
Lufthansa is Damn too high. Turkish airline which was cheaper, now it's almost 100k.

Its becos of the summer period, everybody wants to travel dis summer, dis will contribute to the high rise of tickets in all airline, the best time to buy ticket is during winter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
WildChild00:

Its becos of the summer period, everybody wants to travel dis summer, dis will contribute to the high rise of tickets in all airline, the best time to buy ticket is during winter.
I hope I would be allowed to purchase a one way ticket.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
beebee5000:
I hope I would be allowed to purchase a one way ticket.

Yes ofcourse, but might be a little bit expersive on like if it was during winter, try royal air morocco € 425, I might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
WildChild00:

Yes ofcourse, but might be a little bit expersive on like if it was during winter, try royal air morocco € 425, I might be wrong.
Terrible airline, I travelled with them last year and it was not so nice, the meal, service, and the plane. Don't want to try them again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
beebee5000:
Terrible airline, I travelled with them last year and it was not so nice, the meal, service, and the plane. Don't want to try them again.

lol so they said, but they are one of the cheapest so far, likewise turkish air, Iberia air (spanish) perhaps poor services.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by liftmeGod: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
beebee5000:
pls I have diploma from poly in nigeria.can german university accept it for admission into bsc pls put me through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
WildChild00:

lol so they said, but they are one of the cheapest so far, likewise turkish air, Iberia air (spanish) perhaps poor services.

Up till last month, turkish airline to stuttgart was less dan etihad. at d moment etihad is abt 30k or more cheaper dan turkish. Etihad takes 2days. Omg! wat do I do now?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
jahjehova:

Up till last month, turkish airline to stuttgart was less dan etihad. at d moment etihad is abt 30k or more cheaper dan turkish. Etihad takes 2days. Omg! wat do I do now?

Lol it all depands on ur pocket. All d best man, it is well...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guys, quick one.
which schools offers/teach in english for either masters or bachelors
pls respond
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Rhine waal grin grin grin
dolpaz: Guys, quick one.
which schools offers/teach in english for either masters or bachelors
pls respond

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
kayusboss: Mine took exactly 3weeks

For account number? So I shld not panic yet.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nimakor:
Congrats girl! The waiting begins.

Danke smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Not yet wink wink wink
abiegirl:

For account number? So I shld not panic yet.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
how about emirates [quote
author=jahjehova]

Up till last month, turkish airline to stuttgart was less dan etihad. at
d moment etihad is abt 30k or more cheaper dan turkish. Etihad takes
2days. Omg! wat do I do now?[/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mayya: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good evening house, jes got admission from duisburg-essen. And today TUM scheduled me for an interview. Please who has an idea on what the interview will be like?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
mayya: Good evening house, jes got admission from duisburg-essen. And today TUM scheduled me for an interview. Please who has an idea on what the interview will be like?
congrats on your admission
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
mayya: Good evening house, jes got admission from duisburg-essen. And today TUM scheduled me for an interview. Please who has an idea on what the interview will be like?

google is your best teacher ask him. you should see something
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
kayusboss: Rhine waal grin grin grin
vielen danke
Gott segne dich !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by liftmeGod: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
pls I have diploma from poly in nigeria.can german university accept it for admission into bsc pls put me through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
liftmeGod: pls I have diploma from poly in nigeria.can german university accept it for admission into bsc pls put me through
How many times do u want an answer to your question?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
I tap into your own success too Bro, mine will come soon. CONGRATULATIONS BRO
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
WildChild00:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
WildChild00:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
jahjehova:

Which course are U for?
envirofood, uni hohenheim

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by joesandy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
mayya: Good evening house, jes got admission from duisburg-essen.
And today TUM scheduled me for an interview. Please who has an idea on
what the interview will be like?
am happy for you bro and i pray mine will be thesame, more elbows to the #winterteam we all will get there in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
joesandy: am happy for you bro and i pray mine will be thesame, more elbows to the #winterteam we all will get there in Jesus name
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
segadebayo:
I've told you already google it with keywords you would see other forums telling you questions and what they would probably ask you. Final lap, take it serious cos thats like the most competitive school in germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mayya: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thank you all, mayyah is a she o not a he. As for the interview I will take it super serious and with God's help. All is well.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
They will surely get back to you. You can as well mail them and ask for the likely date in which admission decision will be made on your application. Which course did you apply for and when do you intend to start your programme?
edufabulous: @femsuper, I applied to the university of hohenheim in may, still waiting for their response.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Please ouse I beg u in the name of the lord please help me my application was rejected in rhein waal three courses was told that OND is not recognised that I need HND I want to go for bachelor's degree please I don't want this summer period to go in vain please I need list of school for social science or economic or business administration or international relation without tuition fee and teach in English I about Odors 6.0 please guys I need you I want to share my testimony here too. Cos my Bro who promised to help is no interested in it again please help me please

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.