Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886351 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Drea1: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2014
Nimakor:
Is this the default response? Parent/s is/are not always the sponsor.

Sir is either ur dad or mum , that's what I told dem and I chop my visa .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
jahjehova:

How U carry see question paper?

Twas a gud interview. Perhaps went better dan I tot. #D guy dat went in b4 me came out wit me. Y? Him dey solve maths.# I jst went in interacted, came out.

Everyone please note, if you happen to need any of Ur docs btw ur interview and d date of response, do well to photocopy it. I am in a lil fix due to that. Tanx

[/b]So peeps still dey write Exam...thats scary. Did you inquire what the guy is going for? And what do you mean by your last statement?
[/b][quote author=jahjehova]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Drea1:

Lol. I am sure you missed my point.
Enjoy!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
I think what he means is that in situation where you are going to need any of documents you are submitting at the embassy while you are waiting for visa, one should try as much as possible to make lot of photocopies to be on the safer side
Ndyoo:

[/b]So peeps still dey write Exam...thats scary. Did you inquire what the guy is going for? And what do you mean by your last statement?
[/b]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Drea1:

So even if it is a brother...just say dad or mum?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nimakor:
My oga. Howfar? Hope you finally applied somewhere?
Nimakor, Nna mehn, no be small thing oo. I just got my transcript ready last week. I did Diploma and had a very good score but my school is yet to get that. without the diploma transcript, i may not apply cos its what i used in gaining admission into 200Level.
hope you digg..are u on whatsapp? please pm ur number...lets talk
Have you received any response?
viel gluck meine bruda grin wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
jahjehova:

How U carry see question paper?

Twas a gud interview. Perhaps went better dan I tot. D guy dat went in b4 me came out wit me. Y? Him dey solve maths. I jst went in interacted, came out.

Everyone please note, if you happen to need any of Ur docs btw ur interview and d date of response, do well to photocopy it. I am in a lil fix due to that. Tanx

Mr Jah..Please explain the bold comments for better understanding
Thanks !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
@Kayuboss, whats the fate of the two-page Questionnaire?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
dolpaz:
Nimakor, Nna mehn, no be small thing oo. I just got my transcript ready last week. I did Diploma and had a very good score but my school is yet to get that. without the diploma transcript, i may not apply cos its what i used in gaining admission into 200Level.
hope you digg..are u on whatsapp? please pm ur number...lets talk
Have you received any response?
viel gluck meine bruda grin wink
They would not evaluate it as a three year program? Insufficient?
All the best though.
Whatsapp, maybe soon.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
dolpaz:

Mr Jah..Please explain the bold comments for better understanding
Thanks !

I'd explain and give an example.
What I mean is this - If You will by ANY MEANS need to use any of the DOCUMENTS (ORIGINAL) which you will be taking to the general Consulate, do yourself a favour by photocopying them in surplus before you go. Reason is that YOU will be leaving your documents with them at the VISA OFFICE.

My example- I just got the notification of my masters in IT (Executive) from OAU yesterday. I intended to forward a copy to my office. However, I didnt make sufficient copies (Only made two). My dilema now is, my boss is asking for it, I have typed and signed the covering letter for it, but @ the moment, I don't have any copy of the notification.

I guess it clear now.
@Nimakor, is this intelligible enough?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
jahjehova:

What I mean is this - If You will by ANY MEANS need to use any of the DOCUMENTS (ORIGINAL) which you will be taking to the general Consulate, do yourself a favour by photocopying them in surplus before you go. Reason is that YOU will be leaving your documents with them at the VISA OFFICE.

My example- I just got the notification of my masters in IT (Executive) from OAU yesterday. I intended to forward a copy to my office. However, I didnt make sufficient copies (Only made two). My dilema now is, my boss is asking for it, I have typed and signed the covering letter for it, but @ the moment, I don't have any copy of the notification.

I guess it clear now.
Perfect! Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nothing serious, just tick where necessary and attach it to your application form
Nimakor: @Kayuboss, whats the fate of the two-page Questionnaire?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
kayusboss: Nothing serious, just tick where necessary and attach it to your application form
Doro Boss! Ese.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
jahjehova:

I guess it clear now.
pple should have scanned copies of their documents. The best is when u save them on ur mailbox!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
ferdimako:
pple should have scanned copies of their documents. The best is when u save them on in ur mailbox!

fixed grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guys, am I suppose to receive any notification from the embassy after I've forwarded the proof of payment to them??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
beebee5000:

fixed grin
How I wish ur level had improved.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Drea1:

Dis is all you need to know ...

1- Do You understand German?
2- What did you study in your B.Sc?
3- Why Public Health?
4- Why Germany?
5- What do you know about Germany?
6- What is your school's name? 7- Where is it located?
8- Where is Hamburg?
9- What have you been doing after graduation?
10- What is your moms profession?
11- How many semesters are in your course?
12- What is the duration for each semester? 13- List some courses to be taken
14- What arrangement have you made regards
your study in Germany?
15- What are your intentions after study?
16- Who is your sponsor?
17- How did you know your sponsor? 18- Do you have any relative in Germany?
19- Have you ever visited Germany before?
20- How many border countries to Germany? List
them

Good luck ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
ferdimako:
pple should have scanned copies of their documents. The best is when u save them on ur mailbox!

Did U read my explanation at all?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
kayusboss: Guys, am I suppose to receive any notification from the embassy after I've forwarded the proof of payment to them??
They are also forwarded same by the bank. I do not think they need to contact you until your visa is ready.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by liftmeGod: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nimakor:
They would not evaluate it as a three year program? Insufficient?
All the best though.
Whatsapp, maybe soon.
pls I have diploma from polytechnic in nigeria can I get admission to german university with this cert to bsc and list of the university I can apply to
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks
Nimakor:
They are also forwarded same by the bank. I do not think they need to contact you until your visa is ready.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
liftmeGod: pls I have diploma from polytechnic in nigeria can I get admission to german university with this cert to bsc and list of the university I can apply to
Take ur time to read from page 1 bro,u will learn.u can also use daad.de to check list of universities and their study programmes.
Goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
jahjehova:

Did U read my explanation at all?
I did...many photocopies of documents @ home even when u don't know what will demand for them..right?

Online storage means u have them when u need them and print off as u wish at that time.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
ferdimako:
How I wish ur level had improved.
Well good, it hasn't tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ayoadefantastic: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
beebee5000:
How long did you have to wait after your interview?
3weeks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Which state
ayoadefantastic:
3weeks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
beebee5000:
Well good, it hasn't tongue tongue tongue tongue
Work on it...or in it? grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
jahjehova:

I guess it clear now.
mr Jah....which course are you going for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
papilon89: mr Jah....which course are you going for?
Msc Physics @ Universitat Stuttgart
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
jahjehova:
Msc Physics @ Universitat Stuttgart
wow, i hope to meet you in stuttgart (iyenmuren@gmail.com)........#team winter&team stuttgart.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
@all, please what's the degree of success for folkz using sponsorship letter, I really need to weigh my options.... tanx in anticipation smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.