Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884280 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
oluwaniyin: Hello for those who have traveled to Germany and those that are in Germany already.
When did you get to Germany? - Morning, afternoon, night, midnight.
Did you get your proposed accommodation immediately ??
When did your plane leave in Nigeria - night ??
Expecting your replies.
Thanks. ..
also, how where u able to cover the lectures you'ved missed combine with the enrollment process?
thanks n sorry for linking my question wuth your post.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Eke40seven:

Haba! emeka55, Honourableseyi speaking the mind of many of us? I don't agree with that o. I have talked to some of our contributors here in private and I must confess they have nothing less than glowing remarks for your efforts. Look at the number of 'likes' your comments get to understand what am saying.
You of all people should understand that this is NAIRALAND and these clashes are inevitably bound to happen. If one wants to DO GOOD and expect no stumbling blocks and challenges especially when dealing with faceless people then that person is delusional. I remember reading my first posts on this thread and saw all the invectives and attacks I got, however, I didn't see it as a deterrent but i adjusted appropriately, went forward to offer the little that I knew not because of the cash I will be paid or anything but because I have also gained from other people's selfless efforts and it will cost me nothing to humble myself.
In essence, what am saying is that these clashes should not deter you to contribute if truly you want to because misunderstandings are bound to happen, even amongst best friends, lovers and family members and that doesn't mean you abandoned them. If you are going to follow the same path which some of your fellow 'OGAS' in Germany walked by avoiding the thread because of petty ego, then have it at the back of your mind that you were once like many of the newbies here asking questions and refreshing every minute hoping for somebody to answer your questions. Moving over to Germany should not make one a superhuman overnight neither should it make somebody here in Nigeria still struggling for admission less human but it should rather make you an inspiration to others. I believe God put us in a certain positions to inspire others.
Am not going to 'beg' or dissuade you but I believe you know the right thing to do and I trust that's what you will do.
Good luck.
@eke47 have been reading through your post on this thread.And must confess that you have a striking, catchy personality .I hope your friend here appreciates the heavenly wisdom in this your post

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 2:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Hello for those who have traveled to Germany and those that are in Germany already.

Expecting your replies.
Thanks..............
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:57am On Sep 18, 2014
oluwaniyin: Hello for those who have traveled to Germany and those that are in Germany already.

Expecting your replies.
Thanks..............
Hello sir,
while you await more replies, here is what I think you should do, check the flight schedule, departure times and number of hours the journey is going to take. These things differ with airlines because of so many factors like the number of stops, connecting flights and the number of hours to connect the flight among other things. So what is applicable to flight A may most of the time not apply to Flight B
For accommodation, it differs too as it depends on your arrangement for accommodation from here and even the landlord. In the absence of that, you can always arrange for a temporary alternative.
As regards catching up with lectures, different things are obtainable in different schools. Some school foresee these delays (mine for example) and prepare for it while some may not. However, the best thing to do is to contact your mates who are there already to fill you in on events unfolding or get in touch with your coordinators depending on which approach is more readily available or accessible.
Hope you find it helpful.
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2014
@Realk1, congrats bro.. Wish u more success and all TeamWinter..

Which insurance comapany did u buy and whats d cost

One love#TeamBremen

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Justcul: @Realk1, congrats bro.. Wish u more success and all TeamWinter..

Which insurance comapany did u buy and whats d cost

One love#TeamBremen

Thanks bro.
IGI, 14,500.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Realk1: Visa collected today, it's all God!

After Him & my fam, it's all you guys!

More testimonies ahead from this thread, Amen.

Congrats Bro...I am happy for you. I was just waiting for you to declare the good news here like we all anticipated. Alles gute.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Good morning house. I funded my blocked account with about $10,000 last week which obviously is short of the required 8,040 Euros as per exchange rate. So I had to transfer another $700 yesterday and to my greatest surprise, I got an email from Deutsche Bank this morning that my account had been credited to the tune of 8,188.95 Euros (I actually intended to fund it with 8,100 Euros). I never knew response would be this fast but anyways, I am happy I have crossed the funding hurdle.

I just transferred my tuition as well this morning (4,900 Euros) and will be getting a confirmation and receipt of payment as soon as it hits their bank account. The question now is this: am I to print out the letter in PDF format that was attached to the email I got from the bank as evidence of funding for the interview or the letter together with the email showing the sender and recipient, i.e Deutsche Bank and I?

Please, I need your advice as I am trying to get things in order so that I wont leave anything out on the interview day which is precisely 2 weeks from now.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Realk1:

For me, I was notified the next day after funding. I also got the visa one working day after notifying them... But then again, all these were about 4 weeks after my interview.

I had my interview august 8, told to fund my acct august 12, sent a reminder august 22, funded my acct sept 10, got my confirmation sep 12 and mailed it embassy d same day which was a Friday. Embassy mailed me on sept 15 telling me they av seen it and will get back to me as soon as all process is completed. Up till now, I av not gotten any mail. I'm worried stiff. Plz any advise pple
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eke40seven:
Hello sir,
while you await more replies, here is what I think you should do, check the flight schedule, departure times and number of hours the journey is going to take. These things differ with airlines because of so many factors like the number of stops, connecting flights and the number of hours to connect the flight among other things. So what is applicable to flight A may most of the time not apply to Flight B
For accommodation, it differs too as it depends on your arrangement for accommodation from here and even the landlord. In the absence of that, you can always arrange for a temporary alternative.
As regards catching up with lectures, different things are obtainable in different schools. Some school foresee these delays (mine for example) and prepare for it while some may not. However, the best thing to do is to contact your mates who are there already to fill you in on events unfolding or get in touch with your coordinators depending on which approach is more readily available or accessible.
Hope you find it helpful.
Good luck.

Keep the flag flying bro, God is your strength. you will surely smile at the end of the day. What is your status now? It will end in success in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello house,

I got an e-mail from the embassy just now saying i have been booked for October 28 but there was no attachment as to documents to bring along. My question now is should i go with the documents i already saw on their website? Am asking because i have a different surname on my primary school certificate because i was bearing a general family name then but i bear my father's name now. for those that have been interviewed, please a list of document you went with will be appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello all it been a while sorry have been very busy how is every one doing I should be available dis days here I remain loyal ma people dis was nt my promise

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
damsamty16: @abiegirl,emeka,topeajis,futurewise and all other ogas in germany..please which will you advice I get before travelling- a naija drivers licence,international drivers licence or both.please I hope to hear from you soon.
To all other members who have an idea should please not hesitate to help ooo.Eshe gan (Danke!).

Guy it been a while how are u now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
topeajis: Hello all it been a while sorry have been very busy how is every one doing I should be available dis days here I remain loyal ma people dis was nt my promise

God bless you and your endeavor bro. You will fulfill your purpose in life. I was suprised when someone said here that all of the ogas at the top already in Germany ran away from this thread because they are raining insult on them. Continue with your good work, God will reward you in cash and kind. How is studies going?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ebele17 can u pls answer my question
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
pls i am a graduate of microbiology. I am applying for the m.sc in molecular biotechnology at bradenburg, and i was told that im must have 210ects. Pls what does it mean . Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
topeajis:

Guy it been a while how are u now
Baba of Life I dey bam ooo.mehn you just forget your boy na wa ooo..I dey on the road to germany o.my interview is nextmonth.Abeg inbox me your digit on fb
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
adenjnr: Hello house,

I got an e-mail from the embassy just now saying i have been booked for October 28 but there was no attachment as to documents to bring along. My question now is should i go with the documents i already saw on their website? Am asking because i have a different surname on my primary school certificate because i was bearing a general family name then but i bear my father's name now. for those that have been interviewed, please a list of document you went with will be appreciated.
For the primary school certificate,u can obtain an affidavit from federal high court stating thatboth names are ur family name.it won't cost u more than N250.find attached the necessary doc needed for ur interview.suxes bro

Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
jaydeemourg:
For the primary school certificate,u can obtain an affidavit from federal high court stating thatboth names are ur family name.it won't cost u more than N250.find attached the necessary doc needed for ur interview.suxes bro
Thanks a lot......... this is even the problem now, my school resumes October 20 and I was booked for October 28 dunno wat to do o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
adenjnr:
Thanks a lot......... this is even the problem now, my school resumes October 20 and I was booked for October 28 dunno wat to do o
Mail the embassy and seek for an early date. Also let them be aware of ur resumption date which is fast approaching.But if they do not agree to give u a betther date, u can mail ur school for extension of resumption date stating the challenge u are currently experiencing wit ur visa processing.God bless
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello house, na wa o. Now that I have started processing papers for admission I didn't know it will be this stressful and expensive. E passport cost me 28,000. Registration for TOEFL 35,000 TOEFL CD 2,000. Transcript from my school officially to send it to each school in Germany costs 25,000 each and I ought to send to 7 schools to increase my chances for admission. That adds to 175,000!!!! for transcript alone. I begged them to give me that I would send it myself they said NO. I had to do runs with the post man to give me for hand but the egunje the guy is calling oh!..Okay o. Please I have some questions: due to the high cost in getting only transcript I decided to leave pursuing to get my HND certificate.
please will the certificate be required when I am sending my docs for admission? or when I enroll will it be asked of me? what I have now is statement of result.
Also can one combine 2 SSCE certificates? also must each of the WAEC certificates be original certificate from WAEC? one of them is statement of result.
Thanks guys. oga Topeajis I hail o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
researchQ: Hello house, na wa o. Now that I have started processing papers for admission I didn't know it will be this stressful and expensive. E passport cost me 28,000. Registration for TOEFL 35,000 TOEFL CD 2,000. Transcript from my school officially to send it to each school in Germany costs 25,000 each and I ought to send to 7 schools to increase my chances for admission. That adds to 175,000!!!! for transcript alone. I begged them to give me that I would send it myself they said NO. I had to do runs with the post man to give me for hand but the egunje the guy is calling oh!..Okay o. Please I have some questions: due to the high cost in getting only transcript I decided to leave pursuing to get my HND certificate.
please will the certificate be required when I am sending my docs for admission? or when I enroll will it be asked of me? what I have now is statement of result.
Also can one combine 2 SSCE certificates? also must each of the WAEC certificates be original certificate from WAEC? one of them is statement of result.

What is the highest qualification you have currently? ND or HND?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ Oga Topeajis & other bros & sis in germany, like hw much can one expect to spend on feeding per month at a "minimum" in germany. Keep up d good work. Waiting for replies
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
terryo1: @ Oga Topeajis & other bros & sis in germany, like hw much can one expect to spend on feeding per month at a "minimum" in germany. Keep up d good work. Waiting for replies
For me I spend an average of 60euros per month. ofcourse it depends on what u eat n what u already have at home

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
honourableseyi:

What is the highest qualification you have currently? ND or HND?
HND
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
jaydeemourg:
Mail the embassy and seek for an early date. Also let them be aware of ur resumption date which is fast approaching.But if they do not agree to give u a betther date, u can mail ur school for extension of resumption date stating the challenge u are currently experiencing wit ur visa processing.God bless
I have mailed the embassy already awaiting their response. Thanks a bunch.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
adenjnr: @ebele17 can u pls answer my question

@ade so sorry, just got to the forum. What is the question again?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
adenjnr: Hello house,

Yes, go with all the documents requested for as written on their website. The one abt change of name, go with affidavit showing when u changed the name, if there is a newspaper clipping showing the change of name, even better, but if ur new certificates bear ur new name and only ur primary school certificate bear ur old name, keep that one aside. Dont go to the embassy with it. If its not part of the documents u submitted for ur admission, no need for u to show it but if ur recent documents like ur bsc certificate, ur neco or waec shows d old name, go with the affidavit showing d change of name. I had error in my two certificates and i went wit my affidavit to show the real correction. Apart from that,make 3 copies of every document u give them. Fill ur form using the guideline from the previous pages and u re good to go.

Success and good luck!.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Realk1:

I got that same email immediately after the interview. Nope, it doesn't mean you'll get it immediately afterwards. But in the event you get a reminder about the same issue, then you'd probably get it after funding.
bro but please does the mail mean they will eventually issue u visa?. I was sent the same email immediately after my interview.
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
researchQ: Hello house, na wa o. Now that I have started processing papers for admission I didn't know it will be this stressful and expensive. E passport cost me 28,000. Registration for TOEFL 35,000 TOEFL CD 2,000. Transcript from my school officially to send it to each school in Germany costs 25,000 each and I ought to send to 7 schools to increase my chances for admission. That adds to 175,000!!!! for transcript alone. I begged them to give me that I would send it myself they said NO. I had to do runs with the post man to give me for hand but the egunje the guy is calling oh!..Okay o. Please I have some questions: due to the high cost in getting only transcript I decided to leave pursuing to get my HND certificate.
Please you people should answer me especially those that used HND for Bsc admission was only the HND transcript alone okay or you also used certificate. What I have with me is statement of result. I want to know if I should apply for my certificate please. Also my school said they can't give OND transcript only the HND. please did anyone use both OND & HND transcript?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
osurvey:
bro but please does the mail mean they will eventually issue u visa?. I was sent the same email immediately after my interview.
Thanks

I can't say.
I think they're just obliged to inform you that you won't be issued the visa without the adequate funds. But all the same, it's a good sign.
If you aced the interview and all your documents are complete and original, you're basically good.
Just have a prayer-backed patience.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
ganasy:
For me I spend an average of 60euros per month. ofcourse it depends on what u eat n what u already have at home

Thank you ganasy. Gracias.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.