Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884967 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2013
Can anyone plz tell me wen the application for winter will be available nd the deadline
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2013
damsamty16: Can anyone plz tell me wen the application for winter will be available nd the deadline

The appliation dates are diff just go to the. Shool webste and check but some deaadline are march and some are april t veries ..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=topeajis]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
Obinnio: thank you boss tope,you have answered almost all my question. But the last question I have is, the truth that we here travel for greener pastures, as I have told U my plans of trying out football as well and truth be told we footballers do lie about age, will I have issue or any suspects cos I intend to reduce age if I am to play, how do I manoeuvre it, I am truly 23 and will like to go as a 18 or 19 years old, will I have problem using 18 or 19 to apply for my visa as they will suspect the age I attended secondary and University and going for master at 18,or do I apply with my real age and find way to do it there,and if I do it there won't my visa or passport implicated me. just advice me on that if there is a way to manoeuvre that without problem. Thanks boss
if u an ruduce ur age in ur passport and ur brth certificate but embassy wiill ask for ur orignal weac result and u will even go with a weac direct card which the emmbassy will verfy on line. so to me that might be diff for u to manover cos i dont advice poeple to reduce age... but if u gat a better idea good luck bro...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=topeajis]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
topeajis:

@ mr kunnlyze/illuminaty how far about ur visa na shey u don't want to shere the good news with urs ni. Pls let ere ur testiimony abeg.

lolz. I got my visa after 6 weeks. Still in Nigeria though but should leave anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
khunlehzy:
lolz. I got my visa after 6 weeks. Still in Nigeria though but should leave anytime soon.

Kk congrates boss

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by achu442(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
I just need a simple answer.The course i am going to study in Germany is taught in German,how do i apply to learn the German language in order to meet up the requirements?Or must i do a course in English?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
achu442: I just need a simple answer.The course i am going to study in Germany is taught in German,how do i apply to learn the German language in order to meet up the requirements?Or must i do a course in English?

You can enrol for german language course in goethe institute. Oppo st nicolas hospital lagos..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 4:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Plz I want to know when the application for winter period will start.I want to apply asap I don't want to jonz plz.Thank u nd God bless u all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2013
damsamty16: Plz I want to know when the application for winter period will start.I want to apply asap I don't want to jonz plz.Thank u nd God bless u all

For the school you intent to apply to the admission peoid is one and ts mach 15th for the deadline.. So act fast will advce you to apply ealy so that if u document is nt complete you wll still have time to send the missnd documennt.m best of luc bro.m.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2013
topeajis:

For the school you intent to apply to the admission peoid is one and ts mach 15th for the deadline.. So act fast will advce you to apply ealy so that if u document is nt complete you wll still have time to send the missnd documennt.m best of luc bro.m.......
Boss plz can I have ur bbm pin/2go username or ur phone number I need to ask u sometinz personal..Thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2013
damsamty16:
Boss plz can I have ur bbm pin/2go username or ur phone number I need to ask u sometinz personal..Thank u

@ damsamty dis is temitope walker u have ma pin already sir..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by achu442(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2013
topeajis:

You can enrol for german language course in goethe institute. Oppo st nicolas hospital lagos..
ok,thanks,but will i be allowed to do the German language course in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2013
K
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2013
achu442: ok,thanks,but will i be allowed to do the German language course in Germany?

Yes if ur school offer the program don't knw much about the weac result sha .. But if ur bsc result is ok then u have an edge it always better if the bse is more than 2.5. Cos some school will state it and some will even ask for 3.0 and above.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2013
khunlehzy:

congrats! Which insurance company did you use and how much?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
kelly4top:

congrats! Which insurance company did you use and how much?

thanks. AIICO. 23k. I did it at dre ikeja office but u can also do it at dre VI office.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Akogunbee: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hellllp ooooo I wanna travel via student visa. Pls is der any tution free university in uk? Urgent response plssss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
Akogunbee: Hellllp ooooo I wanna travel via student visa. Pls is der any tution free university in uk? Urgent response plssss
UK!!! Lolz search through the internet. Put it on google u might b lucky. Lolz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Akogunbee: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
khunlehzy:
UK!!! Lolz search through the internet. Put it on google u might b lucky. Lolz

Whc country offers tution free education 4 masters stdents?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Akogunbee:

Do uk offe free education am nt sure about that sha may be you visit uk tread..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
khunlehzy:

thanks. AIICO. 23k. I did it at dre ikeja office but u can also do it at dre VI office.
pls what is the insurance company protecting U from or covering Ur back for and what type of visa did u apply for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Obinnio: pls what is the insurance company protecting U from or covering Ur back for and what type of visa did u apply for?
travelling health insurance. Study visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Akogunbee:

Germany and some other european countries. Try google for more result
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
any Nairalander in hamburg??!!! Abeg lets link up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
khunlehzy:
travelling health insurance. Study visa
like how much in total processed everything for U, school fees,block account,insurance and pls which programme? Master or undergraduate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Obinnio: like how much in total processed everything for U, school fees,block account,insurance and pls which programme? Master or undergraduate
sowie i cant extimate. But d blocked account is around 1.8m d insurance is 23k and am going for a masters program in public health. Go through ur school web page or send a mail to d international office.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
khunlehzy:
sowie i cant extimate. But d blocked account is around 1.8m d insurance is 23k and am going for a masters program in public health. Go through ur school web page or send a mail to d international office.
Please, where did you notarise your document?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Hopeshylock: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
khunlehzy: please do reply me,the masters public health programme u got how much is the tuition cos all the skools i have been searching their tuition seems very high for the course,please do feed me with more info cos thats my chosen course of study for masters degree
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 3:56am On Feb 23, 2013
fados4sure:
Please, where did you notarise your document?
you can do it in court, with a lawyer, ministry of education or german embasssy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 4:02am On Feb 23, 2013
Hopeshylock: khunlehzy: please do reply me,the masters public health programme u got how much is the tuition cos all the skools i have been searching their tuition seems very high for the course,please do feed me with more info cos thats my chosen course of study for masters degree
which uni do u wanna study? Mine is at hamburg university of applied science n its 2400euro per semester. 3 semesters n u also pay a semester contribution of 295euro which covers ur transportation on public transport system in hamburg, n some other expenses. You can apply for schorlarship. Apply through www.daad.de God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.