Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884961 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2013
khunlehzy:
you can do it in court, with a lawyer, ministry of education or german embasssy.
Thank you so much. What document did you take along with you and after the notarization, what next?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 7:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Those of you that are just comming should do yourself a favour by reading this thread from the begining if you do it will broden your knowledge because all the questions about schoools in germany had been answered by somebody in this thread both undergraduate and post graduate so if new commers read from the begining it will help them a lot so don't wait and expect every body in the thread to spoon feed you when the questions you ask had been answered by somebody in this thread the earlier you start to read the thread from begining the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hi everybody. I want to apply for a university programme in Germany. earlier on I read that all I have to do is send my documents to my desired school. do I have to send original or photocopy of my documents? how much do I have to pay? please help me. thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
khunlehzy: which uni do u wanna study? Mine is at hamburg university of applied science n its 2400euro per semester. 3 semesters n u also pay a semester contribution of 295euro which covers ur transportation on public transport system in hamburg, n some other expenses. You can apply for schorlarship. Apply through www.daad.de God bless u

You mean the 8k euros in your blocked account covered the tuition fee expenses of 2,400 euros per semester for 3 semesters or did you have to proof additional source of funding to the Embassy cos I know the 8k euros was calculated for tuition free students only. ??

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
kelly4top:

You mean the 8k euros in your blocked account covered the tuition fee expenses of 2,400 euros per semester for 3 semesters or did you have to proof additional source of funding to the Embassy cos I know the 8k euros was calculated for tuition free students only. ??
nah the 8k is for ur wellbeing n u dont need to prof any thing. Hw far with ur visa? Any news yet?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Hopeshylock: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
khunlehzy: thanks for ur prompt reply,pls i wish to get further clarifications,1) are u going for the winter semester?
2) the 2400 euro fee do i have to pay it before here in nigeria or when i resumed in the skool in germany?
3)do u pay for the 3 semesters at once or one at a time
4)i have a b.sc in medical physiology do they have a particular gpa requirement for admission
Finally do i have to do toefl
Thanks much broda
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 3:06am On Feb 24, 2013
Hopeshylock: khunlehzy: thanks for ur prompt reply,pls i wish to get further clarifications,1) are u going for the winter semester?
2) the 2400 euro fee do i have to pay it before here in nigeria or when i resumed in the skool in germany?
3)do u pay for the 3 semesters at once or one at a time
4)i have a b.sc in medical physiology do they have a particular gpa requirement for admission
Finally do i have to do toefl
Thanks much broda

1. My program starts 11th of March, 2013

2. No u can pay before the end of each semester. Some will even defer payment till the end of d whole program.

3. You pay each semester.

4. Am not too sure but i thAink a 3.0 cgpa will do. But if ur CGPA is not dat strong a good GRE result will help thats according to a friend though. For my school, YES u need Toefl (wwww.haw-hamburg.de)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Hopeshylock: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
khunlehzy: thanks broda ur amazing...lets connect on fb...add me on hope obeten or u could drop ur id...shalom!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obinnio: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Space booked
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2013
khunlehzy:
nah the 8k is for ur wellbeing n u dont need to prof any thing. Hw far with ur visa? Any news yet?

No news yet oh. When unua dey resume classes or orientation?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2013
As an undergraduate applicant,plz do I also need any secondary school transcript(result from ss1 to ss3) for my admission processing?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
As an undergraduate applicant,plz do I also need
any secondary school transcript(result from ss1 to
ss3) for my admission processing?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2013
damsamty16:
As an undergraduate applicant,plz do I also need
any secondary school transcript(result from ss1 to
ss3) for my admission processing?

I listed 4 universities for you and Tope gave u too instead of you sending them email or going to read info on www.daad.de about UG studies you dey here dey ask of SS1 - SS 3 transcript !! Wetin dem wan use am for ?u really need to read info on Daad.de and explore this schools website for infor nobody here go find am for u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nduchris: 4:39am On Feb 26, 2013
I intend to study for masters in Germany, the problem is that i have lost my original WAEC certificate . i have been to the Waec office , i was told that Waec issues certificate only once . they only confirm result to Embassy or institutions .i don't not know how i can get admission without a certificate .i have my degree and the rest certificates . i do not know if the Embassy will certify WAEC statement of result .
most school need my document to be certify by the German authority . Does anyone know what i should do . Any need your Advice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2013
They use online scratch card and online result to Verify ur result not neccessarily the original
Why don't you swear an affidavit and police report attached to ur photocopied waec that is the formal proceedure for any missing doc.That will do the schools ur sending ur result for admission doesn't need original only notarized photocopy of d document and they use scratch card to verify in the embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
This is an example of the reQuirements for UG
Admission requirements for Bachelor programs Rhinewaal university of applied science:
The university will determine your University Access Entitlement (UAE) for German universities based on the diplomas and certificates you need to send us. The UAE is based on:

1) Qualification for Admission to Higher Education:
Please indicate what diplomas or certificates you have that would qualify you for admission to a higher education institution in your home country (secondary school diploma, high school diploma or general certificate of education (ordinary and advanced levels).

From some countries it is required 1 – 2 year study experience before you are eligible to study in Germany. This has to be checked individually. For more information refer to www.anabin.de

2) Language requirements:
Certification of German language proficiency is not necessary in order to apply for an English-taught study programme.
If you want to enrol in a study program taught in English, please submit proof of your language skills, corresponding to the B2 level of the Common European Framework for languages (CEF), e.g. the following international certificates are accepted:

IELTS: 6,0 – 6,5
TOEFL (internet based test): 80-109
TOEFL (paper based test): minimum 550
TOEFL (computer based test): minimum 213

In winter semester we offer Bachelor and Master programs. The application procedure for winter semester 2013/2014 will start in May 2013 and will end in August 2013. Please use our online portal for application and check on a later date our homepage for exact information on the application period.

Danke schon !

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
Kelly4top just got hiS email for travel insurance .. Wow I'm so happy well @kelly oya come yarn abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Congratulations @kelly I Thank God 4u oga mi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnck(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hello,
please how long does it take to receive a letter to take to the embassy from the German bank after transferring the required fund (roughly 8000 euros) to their account?
I kindly anticipate a reply?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
johnck: Hello,
please how long does it take to receive a letter to take to the embassy from the German bank after transferring the required fund (roughly 8000 euros) to their account?
I kindly anticipate a reply?

The second day after transfeing f u use a fast bank like GTB. But mght take like 5 days from banks wch ther bank transfer s nt fast. But with GTB u will get the letter the second day.. Hope that helped a lil bit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2013
Happy birthday to my G @temitope walker(Topeajis)!!! Blowing 30 for u 2day! Yaga!!!" One Love bro have fun...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by austin55: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2013
fellow nairalanders we will appreciate visa interview stories,i mean what was encountered at the embassy and question ask.thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2013
Kelly4top and others please do well to drop your interview questions for others to learn we wish you and other visa aspirant on this forum all the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
flange: Kelly4top just got his email for travel insurance .. Wow I'm so happy well @kelly oya come yarn abeg

Thanks Tope. I have collected the VISA today. I did the insurance same day they contacted me so I came to Lagos yesterday and went to the Embassy today at 8am to submit my Travel-health insurance and passport so I was given a slip to come back by 12pm for collection. So I came by 12pm and behold it was my VISA. They also returned all my original documents. I will be flying Lufthansa airline on Saturday 2nd/3/13.

N.B. They accept Travel-health insurance from I.G.I which is cheaper at 15k. AIICO is 23k.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Congratulations please don't go there and forget us always get back to us for those of us that are still planing to be there by winter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
kelly4top:

Thanks Tope. I have collected the VISA today. I did the insurance same day they contacted me so I came to Lagos yesterday and went to the Embassy today at 8am to submit my Travel-health insurance and passport so I was given a slip to come back by 12pm for collection. So I came by 12pm and behold it was my VISA. They also returned all my original documents. I will be flying Lufthansa airline on Saturday 2nd/3/13.

N.B. They accept Travel-health insurance from I.G.I which is cheaper at 15k. AIICO is 23k.
congrats bro... I just hope that wen u travel, u wnt cease to be visiting this thread like others did
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
naijaobi:
congrats bro... I just hope that wen u travel, u wnt cease to be visiting this thread like others did

Happy for u @ kellytop wishin u save flight hoping to join you vey soon wi contact you after my appointment. Danke chef
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2013
I thank God 4u @kelly4top plz dnt forget us wen u get there.meet u there soon by God's grace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
damsamty16: I thank God 4u @kelly4top plz dnt forget us wen u get there.meet u there soon by God's grace

@ All thanks oh. I wont forget to returnto this thread and update you guys more about Germany when I get there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by enuose: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
please I want to know maybe there is any chance for someone that has been to south Africa once to get a France or germany visa ?? please i need info on that
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mroluway: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Congrat bro, wishing you a blissful trip. God be with You
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
just wrote a toefl exam today mehn it wasn't funny....nothing pass nigeria my toefl was in turkey

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.