Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. (648 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / Drop Your Tactics To Avoid Spending This Xmas Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by PROVERBZ(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2021
So, there is this girl that I'm currently lashing. A few weeks ago she started ignoring me but won't tell me what I did. She gave all sorts off excuse why she didn't want to talk to me.
So one day I called her with another number as soon as she picked the phone I begged her not to hang up. I started pretending to be truly hurt and crying but to my surprise real hot tears started pouring down from my eyes. It's not cuz I like this girl so much; it's cuz conji na bastard.
Anyways she finally agreed to stop being angry.

So I finally went to see her yesterday to put things back on track so that I can start benefiting again, but she was changing the topic as soon as I bring it up.
I gave up and started talking about other things like how she was doing.
Finally, she told me her birthday was coming up very soon.
What I need to know from you guys is how I would dodge spending money even to buy cake or card but I want to keep lashing her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Olunmercy56(f): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2021
grin
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by vincenteger: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Nothing is free bro.
Even if na cake 5k-10k do for her.
Nothing is too small
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Ahmback(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2021
What joblessness cannot cause does not exist.
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Lilpen3758: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Give her your dick on her birthday nah
She will gladly jump on it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by SportsHD: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2021
You've already answered your question here

https://www.nairaland.com/6710337/what-when-only-just-started.
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by PROVERBZ(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2021
SportsHD:
You've already answered your question here

https://www.nairaland.com/6710337/what-when-only-just-started.
na she is not like that .
I can't lose this one yet.
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Mtchewww....! Rubbish thread.
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Uncle96(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Is she yoruba ?
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Vanilla4(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Take her out n buy her food n drink later in the day, you might end up spending less than buying a birthday cake. Avoid malls and I may breathe properly.
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Iamagoodgirll: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Imagine!
You don't want to be spending on her but you want to continue banging her. Nothing is free op
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by PROVERBZ(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uncle96:
Is she yoruba ?
igbo
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
cheesy
This op na full time kolo cheesy

So you've been lashing all these while but now it's time for you to remit,you wor run leave your responsibility which is to wash the pot wey you chop beans from lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Pumpumking: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
PROVERBZ:
So, there is this girl that I'm currently lashing. A few weeks ago she started ignoring me but won't tell me what I did. She gave all sorts off excuse why she didn't want to talk to me.
So one day I called her with another number as soon as she picked the phone I begged her not to hang up. I started pretending to be truly hurt and crying but to my surprise real hot tears started pouring down from my eyes. It's not cuz I like this girl so much; it's cuz conji na bastard.
Anyways she finally agreed to stop being angry.

So I finally went to see her yesterday to put things back on track so that I can start benefiting again, but she was changing the topic as soon as I bring it up.
I gave up and started talking about other things like how she was doing.
Finally, she told me her birthday was coming up very soon.
What I need to know from you guys is how I would dodge spending money even to buy cake or card but I want to keep lashing her.

Juss tell her u have aid sir!! smiley
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Imagine!
You don't want to be spending on her but you want to continue banging her. Nothing is free op

What do mean by "nothing is free"?
If I get you correctly,
Banging = spending, ie
Sex = money

Theres only one class of people who do sex for money... I'll leave that to your discretion

Later now, when guys start saying "most Nigerian girls are coded prostitute", you'll start crying foul, is that not the same thing you just implied with this statement??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by luizpippo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
���
Re: How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. by Iamagoodgirll: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Favfables:

What do mean by "nothing is free"?
If I get you correctly,
Banging = spending, ie
Sex = money

Theres only one class of people who do sex for money... I'll leave that to your discretion

Later now, when guys start saying "most Nigerian girls are coded prostitute", you'll start crying foul, is that not the same thing you just implied with this statement??
what I mean by that is, clearly that's what the girl and Op is into. They're not in any relationship so you can tag them friends with benefits, but now Op wants to stop rendering his own service but wants to be receiving from the girl. He said that he's not in love with the girl neither is the girl so there's no relationship there.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help / Dear Ladies, Fine Boys Are Only Ignoring You Because Of Debit Alerts / Difference Between Boys And Real Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.