Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More (1713 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Slay Queen Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend For Leaking Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by ifinger: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
So on a training with a sista organization I met this lady tall and fair about 4-5yrs older than I am . Well it happened that she normally come around my office each time am around mostly in the morning . On some occasion, she would tickle me from behind if I wasn't aware when she came in ,, it continued for sometime then on one occasion I held her too I was thinking she would want to motion away from me but she just rested on me ,, I touched her from behind she was just giggling ,,,. fondled her a little before she left .

Then 2 days later ,she came around and I I could feel her erect nips she was on this light bra ,,that was how we started tapping current each time we had the chance cos she made sure she came around when am the only one in the office

After a month chatted her told her I wanted to leak her up she was like how are u gonna do that I told her I can make arrangements ,she agreed! In fact a day to the appointed day she called me to ask for directions which I did

She came an hour on the appointed day , immidiately she came in she removed her skirt, panty and lay on the bed ,I came slowly on her from her jug down to her vj with my tongue,I leaked her so well she held my head and swispered fk me .
Since then each time she chat me she calls me my dear oh

Tongue work is magic now she wants more of it oh

1 Like

Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by lilvicky68(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Office of iniquities grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by Jeon(f): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
ifinger:
So on a training with a sista organization I met this lady tall and fair about 4-5yrs older than I am . Well it happened that she normally come around my office each time am around mostly in the morning . On one however , sometime she would tickle me from behind if I wasn't aware when she came in ,, it continued for a while then on one occasion I held her too I was thinking she would want to motion away from me but she just rested on me ,, I touched he from behind she was just giggling ,,,. We fondled a little she left
Then 2 days later ,she came around and I became more bold held her fondled her I could feel her erect nips she was on this light bra ,,she never resisted ,,that was how we started tapping current each time we had the chance cos she made sure she came around when am the only one in the office
After a month chatted her told her I wanted to leak her up she was like how are u gonna do that I told her I can make arrangements ,she agreed! In fact a day to the appointed day she called me to ask for directions which I did

She came an hour on the appointed day , immidiately she came in she removed her skirt, panty and lay on the bed ,I came slowly on her from her jug down to her vj with my tongue,I leaked her so well she held my head and swispered fk me .

Beebah2000 op for sale at any affordable price..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by ifinger: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
Office of iniquities grin

E b thing
Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by DaddyRochie1642: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
What should I do with this news

1 Like

Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by Lilsameey: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
ifinger:
So on a training with a sista organization I met this lady tall and fair about 4-5yrs older than I am . Well it happened that she normally come around my office each time am around mostly in the morning . On some occasion, she would tickle me from behind if I wasn't aware when she came in ,, it continued for sometime then on one occasion I held her too I was thinking she would want to motion away from me but she just rested on me ,, I touched her from behind she was just giggling ,,,. fondled her a little before she left .

Then 2 days later ,she came around and I I could feel her erect nips she was on this light bra ,,that was how we started tapping current each time we had the chance cos she made sure she came around when am the only one in the office

,..So sucking of pussy nah achievement,... undecided
Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by Jeon(f): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You can gist me about the details in the news... Because I refused to read the news.

1 Like

Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by Kondomatic(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tongue we God give you to use praise, worship and convert people for him na wetin you dey use do that nonsense thing
Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
ifinger:

tongue work is the ONLY work that is requirement before sex. if you know how/where to lick your woman, you are good to go. tomorrow you ask her to come back with batwoman costume and swing from the chandelier, she will do it because that tongue takes to places magical... but remember, only go down on proper women. do not, and i repeat DO NOT go down on any dirty women you meet at the club or oloshos and run babes.

the reason why so many 9ja women are lacking in the bedroom and running to the other side/team (aka women) is because so many 9ja men dont go down on their women (due to their own foolish convictions) but these same men would gladly expect these women to go down on them.
bunch of hypocriytes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jeon:

Beebah2000 op for sale at any affordable price..
Oh no...... I no fit buy expired product grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by Vision101(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tongue of iniquity. Continue until you lick disease.
Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by ifinger: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Ki urself
Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by ifinger: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Vision101 post=106015674]Tongue of iniquity. Continue until you lick disease.[/quot

Gettat
Re: After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More by newoffer: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Have u heard of pussy water baptism...? Or u let her pray for u as u suck her deeply. Her prayer is a direct answer.
Vision101:
Tongue of iniquity. Continue until you lick disease.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Pusy Cat Na The Same, Men Stop Cheating / Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love / The Trending Sex-tape Of Black Sherif Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.