Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love (1714 Views)

Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady / Is She Testing Me? / Please Advice: Is My Stingy Boyfriend Using Or Testing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by Whykidstarboy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
I met this girl some few weeks ago then I told her we should be friends although later changed it to be my girlfriend when we met later on the same day.unfortunately, this girl told me she lost her phone recently which resulted to me calling her daily.we stayed just few houses besides each other in the same neighborhood but we hardly see cause she told me she's working.last time we met was a week ago and we had a mad romance together though but my greatest concern is that during this week we haven't see except call but she had the effontery to direct a guy to where I do have fun in the evening so I can see them and I can perceive the guy is wooeing her.should I lock up with her or just move ahead because the girl is very well below my exposure and education.
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by mmadu5(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Run away from broke girls bro . You are the next in line to be milked if you don't get sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by Palazee(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Op

The girl truly loves you

Propose to her immediately

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Whykidstarboy:
I met this girl some few weeks ago then I told her we should be friends although later changed it to be my girlfriend when we met later on the same day.unfortunately, this girl told me she lost her phone recently which resulted to me calling her daily.we stayed just few houses besides each other in the same neighborhood but we hardly see cause she told me she's working.last time we met was a week ago and we had a mad romance together though but my greatest concern is that during this week we haven't see except call but she had the effontery to direct a guy to where I do have fun in the evening so I can see them and I can perceive the guy is wooeing her.should I lock up with her or just move ahead because the girl is very well below my exposure and education.

What do you mean by very well known below your exposure?
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by bmdmix11: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Whykidstarboy:
she loves u give her ur pone n b paying her monthly

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by Hziyech: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Smh
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by dacblogger: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
To write English dey hard this one...
Your write up doesn't make sense to me. angry

Modified... Just saw the name of the o.p
Lemme Waka pass undecided
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by DaddyRochie1642: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oga to Slap you dey hungry me
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by Truvelisback(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Are u Alfred? Tell her to buy herself a phone, even if it's a button phone.
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by MufasaLion: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
I'll ask my girl to bring her a phone.

cool cool cool
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by Sammy101111(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please go and get money
And date a girl of your class
Money comes first to archive your dreams

Without money you are naked lil

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
I almost had migraine reading your write-up.
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by YorubaKing: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Palazee:
Op

The girl truly loves you

Propose to her immediately

Ogogoro yans... undecided
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by Nicepoker(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Op pls place her on a monthly salary. 50k wouldn't be that bad for a start. grin
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
dacblogger:
To write English dey hard this one... Your write up doesn't make sense to me. angry
Modified... Just saw the name of the o.p Lemme Waka pass undecided
Aswear the name eh, i'm cannot comprehend.
Maybe he was high or something.
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by arthurwillia(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Whykidstarboy:

All these 17 years old boy wey just gain admission ehn
Na wa o
Re: Is This Girl Testing Me Or No Love by bestdefender: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2022
I remember one girl I be lik for the hood then, not educated per say buh babe was homly so I tried to be loyal ,then I noticed she one dey form, I clear her onces .if I dey loyal I dey loyal any fck up from u my loyalty dies instantly , anyways that was then Cos now I do say .........Fck all all

(1) (Reply)

RItual Killings: What Advice Can You Offer To Nigerian Women? / Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? / How Can Someone Notice A Greenlight From Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.