Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video (4024 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Yomi4reel: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2021
The gentleman could not do anything when his wife slapped him because of a little misunderstanding they were having in their marriage.

The man was disgraced in a public bar where he was having a good time to cold his head and the problems he faced at home.

This is one of the reasons you shall not marry a wife from aboard when you are given a citizen passport.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-man-received-hot-slaps-from-his-foreign-wife/

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by jaeyking(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Lol
Wahala be like wetin again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Sonnobax15(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2021
grin
Foreign slaps..

Well,so long that slap is coming from a foreign woman,in a foreign land,no Problem.....In fact na that kind of slap most NIGERIAN men need right now so long say the green paper dey assured lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by OkuFaba(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2021
jaeyking:
Lol
bicycle wey no get brake grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Women will disgrace you!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Na yoruba man oh cheesy grin, Chai this man dn suffer, 70 year old man. How many times dem go call you mumu, before you go realise am. That lady is mad, she dare not try that shit in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Kondomatic(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Foreign slaps on a local face.

Team foreign women will avoid this space.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Kirkman: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2021
jaeyking:
Lol
E be like okrika suit, e no dey come with matching trouser grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
I don't support violence, cause I believe that things can be settled without raising a finger (at least most things can)...

But I sure wouldn't just sit down and allow myself to be assaulted and embarrassed to such extent. I wouldn't care if you're male or female, if you lay a finger on me, you had better make sure you have the strength to walk away unscathed...

Well, I dunno what the man did to deserve such, so I won't conclude just yet...
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by fourboys: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Playing:: Becos I no get money grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Jeon(f): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2021

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by bmdmix11: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
jaeyking:
Lol
buhari making announcements

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Kingcalls: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Walai, I go daze am bk... nothing will happen , it was also self defense...he will not be detained ...there is proof ...any woman wey try this thing , I go deal with am mercilessly....even if na another man wey im try am with
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by orohbiro(f): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
The wife did well Nigerian men are useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by orohbiro(f): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
Foreign slaps on a local face.

Team foreign women will avoid this space.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by orohbiro(f): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kingcalls:
Walai, I go daze am bk... nothing will happen , it was also self defense...he will not be detained ...there is proof ...any woman wey try this thing , I go deal with am mercilessly....even if na another man wey im try am with
and u ass end up in the cell

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Parkflash(f): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Greencard by marriage crew, dem plenty for travel section.
Una no go hear word, what can he do now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Ahmback(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
That slap enter well ah swear
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Kingcalls: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
orohbiro:
and u ass end up in the cell

Shut the 4k up...its certain u hv never travelled...u think they don't arrest women for assault or what...or u think with the video evidence that the guy will b arrested?? With that video the foolish woman will b the one to go to jail and not him , even if he hit her... u Nigerian girls certain have equivalent to mumu brains
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by BlueAir: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
U get time to dey answer her type. Her English alone should have given u a cur of the kind of person who quoted u
Kingcalls:

Shut the 4k up...its certain u hv never travelled...u think they don't arrest women for assault or what...or u think with the video evidence that the guy will b arrested?? With that video the foolish woman will b the one to go to jail and not him , even if he hit her... u Nigerian girls certain have equivalent to mumu brains
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by pansophist(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
These women usually know you marry them for papers, and will humiliate your soul that you'll be nothing but a zombie to her. And even worse, when it's time to ger permanent residence, some divorce you and you start all over again looking for a woman.

He knows the consequences, hence he tolerated those slaps grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by siofra(f): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
But they will be quick to pounce on Nigerian women and form redpill. Very good! Slap that his long head off cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Yomi4reel: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2021
This life no balance
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Cokahot: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Hollywood can lie, e get one movie I watch,this kind slap wey she troway for him face and head so,cause instant nose bleeding for the movie. I was expecting to see him bleed.
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Yomi4reel: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
A lot of problems with white when u marrying them
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Yomi4reel: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
A lot of problems with white when u marrying them undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Received Many Hot Slaps From His Foreign Wife:video by Yomi4reel: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / Rate my plan to get green card / Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.