Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? (12605 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by chatinent: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
GerraMeh74:
E dey obvious say you no get money! I pity you if your definition of right person is someone who doesn't love money, because someone who loves money will motivate you to hustle even harder.

Anybody wey love money to dey love the money dem work for na.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Worksunlimited: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Klass99:
The right person for me will be;

1. Someone I like, who likes me back as well. The feeling is mutual and not one sided.

2. Our values, life and world views pretty much align and we are not poles apart in our thinking.

3. He shares valuable resources/information on things that matter like finances, real estate, trainings etc.

4. His life and work habits not only impress me, but they also ginger me to be a better for myself and him.

5. Conversations are enjoyable and not tedious.

6. We like being around each other, but we also value time alone and we are comfortable being by ourselves.

7. Contact and communication, picks up from where we left off, without drama or annoying comments like - you abandoned me, you don't call me, so if I don't call you I won't hear from you blah blah blah blah

8. He is mature enough to understand that there's always a reason for missed calls and I will get back to him asap, he also understands the concepts of space and individuality.

9. He is a reasonable and responsible person, I genuinely respect. Not for what he has but for the person he is and the way he generally conducts himself.

10. He understands my love language and I understand his as well, hopefully he is also a dog and nature lover too,

What's your love language?
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Eife(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Klass99:

1. Someone I like, who likes me back as well. The feeling is mutual and not one sided.

2. Our values, life and world views pretty much align and we are not poles apart in our thinking.

3. He shares valuable resources/information on things that matter like finances, real estate, trainings etc.

4. His life and work habits not only impress me, but they also ginger me to be a better for myself and him.

6. We like being around each other, but we also value time alone and we are comfortable being by ourselves.

7. Contact and communication, picks up from where we left off, without drama or annoying comments like - you abandoned me, you don't call me, so if I don't call you I won't hear from you blah blah blah blah

8. He is mature enough to understand that there's always a reason for missed calls and I will get back to him asap, he also understands the concepts of space and individuality.

9. He is a reasonable and responsible person, I genuinely respect. Not for what he has but for the person he is and the way he generally conducts himself.

10. He understands my love language and I understand his as well, hopefully he is also a dog and nature lover too,

Hmm
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by RedChiefPriest: 5:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Someone that loves me like I Lover her
Someone that is down for me like I'm down for her
Someone that carries me in her mind and soul just like the way I do
Someone that is nice,kind and caring just like the way I am to her.
E be like na my own right person be that
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by GerraMeh74(m): 5:56am On Sep 22, 2021
chatinent:

Anybody wey love money to dey love the money dem work for na.
I don't understand what you are saying, the love of money is a blessing, when it becomes a problem is when it becomes an obsession. Get a right partner who loves money, loves the good life, and it will motivate you to go hard or go home.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Darkmode64: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Klass99:

Infact, you've said it all.
Profound

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Toks2008(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2021
wanderingsoup:

Who get answer to this kweshion
In Nigeria, a man considers the right lady as the one with the type of sweet body he desires.

For the lady the right man is the one that is financially stable first before any other quality.

Argue with your keyboard.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
pansophist:
Feed me. Fork me. Then shut the fork up. In other words, I need food, sex and silence. Any woman that can fulfil these requirements is the right one for me.

And oh, no unnecessary billing cool

You are so...mentally unappealing. sad

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by pansophist(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Loosing up please. Know a joke when you find one. Don't take life too serious. Make you no go die for nothing

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by mariahAngel(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
pansophist:

Loosing up please. Know a joke when you find one. Don't take life too serious. Make you no go die for nothing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ die for nothing! grin

Bro! Na you make you loosen up tori pe ko to yen nau. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

But I find him mentally appealing maria. tongue
mariahAngel:

But I find him mentally appealing maria.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Leezah(f): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2021
undecided
pansophist:
Feed me. Fork me. Then shut the fork up. In other words, I need food, sex and silence. Any woman that can fulfil these requirements is the right one for me.

And oh, no unnecessary billing cool
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Munzy14(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ihe afugbuo la gi....grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by DonroxyII: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
greencard:
We keep hearing;

"Marry the right person"
"Be with with the right person"
"Life is easier with the right person",

What's your definition of "The right person" wink
The right person is someone who shares your philosophy, ideology and norms about life and beyond ... !!

My right person is someone who is philosophically and ideologically better than me .... Someone who listens, watchful and understands even before you make a move !!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Okoroawusa: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Me i right wey I dey find the right person?

Mtchew... umuazia sef!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by dontrulee: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Klass99:

Uuhhhnnn, you go be a very good cheater.
You make sense sha
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by dontrulee: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2021
There is no right person anywhere. Everybody don craze! Everybody don mad!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by mariahAngel(f): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Munzy14:

Ihe afugbuo la gi....grin

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

Hapuga onye ahu. Mgbe owula, ya na e meghari ka onye oke amamihe. cheesy
Owu ihe m jiri ji nnoo nwayo duo ya pin nga o ga fugbu ya. grin
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Munzy14(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

Hapuga onye ahu. Mgbe owula, ya na e meghari ka onye oke amamihe. cheesy
Owu ihe m jiri ji nnoo nwayo duo ya pin nga o ga fugbu ya. grin
grin grin
Ejikwala ike e believe online gragra n'ile a...Ufodu nwere obi ihunanya offline.

Kedu?

Nke a i disappeara ka mgbe yesterday udo o dikwa? Ka ishi prison...grin
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by mariahAngel(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin
Ejikwala ike e believe online gragra n'ile a...Ufodu nwere obi ihunanya offline.
I ka n’eshi?

Kedu?

Nke a i disappeara ka mgbe yesterday udo o dikwa? Ka ishi prison...grin

A di’m mma. I meela.

Udo di.
Mba o. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? by Donwalexxy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'm sorry to detrail this thread but i have been pushed to the wall
I seriously need a used printer and used laptop but I cant afford it due to no job, I want to start using it for typing and printing to earn a living and I'm 25 now
Life is too hard down here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures ! / Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.